This forum is for talking about anything on or off the money topic ...
A relaxed area to talk about whatever is happening and reach people.
NOTE: Posts in these forums do not list in 'ACTIVE Topics' search.
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    568 topic views 

The Vikings will ultimately reach as far as Madden

Unread postby » nfkjasfas » Tue, 15 February 2022, 8:34 am | #1 of 1  Reply

"It gives us an inside-out punch," Bales said. "Her ability to pass is amazing ... she sees the ground so clearly and she's extremely selfless Mut 22 coins." The halfcourt offense runs through Madden. Bales will aim to get the ball to her down low to either score or kick-out shooters in the event that the defense is weakened. Madden has been doing lots of quick passes that has resulted in an impressive career-high 2.5 assists per game average so far.

"I like (the additional obligation)," Madden said. "I know that sometimes I'm successful in getting the team to go and that's why I like whenever we can achieve a quick start, and me being on the field, it could help us get more motivation."

Madden's partner in offense is Chamberlin who's skills in the perimeter is in perfect harmony with Madden's inside presence. While Chamberlin has struggled shooting the ball this year, she averaged 15.9 scores per game last season. making 45% of her total shots and 72 triples at a 41% clip.

Her passing is perhaps her most valuable contribution, however it is a shame that what Blue River boasts in shooting it is lacking in guard playmaking. Chamberlin's 3.2 assists per game average in the past has increased to 4.3 per game so far this season buy madden coins. The defensive attention she garners helps Madden as well as the players on the team flourish.

Share Permalink | PID: #p7222
nfkjasfas
AVZoom: New Poster

#1135 Joined:
Tue, 15 February 2022, 8:08 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic The Vikings will ultimately reach as far as Madden on login.
The FREE SPEECH area of MOC Forums - Anything off topic.
    568 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com