This forum is for talking about anything on or off the money topic ...
A relaxed area to talk about whatever is happening and reach people.
NOTE: Posts in these forums do not list in 'ACTIVE Topics' search.
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    140 topic views 

FC 24 will get my attention and my thumbs

Unread postby » Dinhvand123 » Fri, 8 September 2023, 7:33 am | #1 of 1  Reply

Irsquo;m one of those super cool, not at all smug journalists who gets to EAFC 24 Coins say theyrsquo;re currently playing [redacted] as I sift my way through a mammoth review game on Christmas day. Joy to the world. Aside from that, the pick up and play nature of FC 24 will get my attention and my thumbs, while I still need to finish Sonic Frontiers from my backlog.

Related: Revisiting Kanto: The Complete Journey

Cyberpunk 2077, Issy van der Velde
Christmas is cold, and rainy, and Irsquo;m holed up in my mum living room for a couple of weeks, so I need some escapism. I was born and raised in Central London, so tall buildings and narrow alleyways comfort me, something my country bumpkin friends say is really weird. Anyways, Irsquo;ll be spending the holidays roaming the streets of Night City, becoming the best Netrunner I can be. It far from perfect, but the neon-hued facade makes me want to press my face right up against the window.

Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster, David W. Duffy
Usually at Christmas Ill start a run in a classic Final Fantasy, and what better time than now to start from the very beginning with the Pixel Remasters on Steam Deck? Game of the Year playthroughs are done, there no hurry to play anything new, and I need a little comfort (turn-based) battling. I dont have too much time though as Im working, so I might just go with the best one, FF4.

PowerWash Simulator, Amanda Hurych
Between getting work wrapped up and spending time with my family, Irsquo;m not sure Irsquo;ll have a lot of dedicated game time this weekend/Christmas. But if I do find myself with a solitary moment to spare, I know Irsquo;ll play some PowerWash Simulator. I love Christmas. A lot. The feeling of togetherness that you feel during the holidays canrsquo;t be beat. But no lie, it also one of the most stressful times of the year. So what better way to decompress after the holiday rush to get presents, make food, and visit relatives than some nice PowerWash Simulating.

Pokemon Scarlet amp; Violet, Jerel Levy
My backlog continues to grow at an alarming rate, while more stellar games get announced that I know Irsquo;ll love. The holidays mean less gaming time unfortunately, so Irsquo;ve had to buy Fut 24 Coins learn the art of multitasking. My Christmas will be spent hatching eggs and building a competitive team for Pokemon Scarlet amp; Violet. It easy enough to run around hatching eggs while sitting at the table with family, or doing quick raids for those ability capsules to get the team just right. Pokemon is the perfect multitasking companion for the holiday.

Share Permalink | PID: #p7571
Dinhvand123
AVZoom: New Member

#1221 Joined:
Fri, 8 September 2023, 6:43 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic FC 24 will get my attention and my thumbs on login.
The FREE SPEECH area of MOC Forums - Anything off topic.
    140 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to ANYTHING OFF TOPIC ... Back

WhoIs Online