This forum is for talking about anything on or off the money topic ...
A relaxed area to talk about whatever is happening and reach people.
NOTE: Posts in these forums do not list in 'ACTIVE Topics' search.
1 post in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register - Be the first to post a reply
    3,258 topic views 

ASAP THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD

Unread postby » megarjohnson2 » Tue, 19 August 2014, 8:07 am | #1 of 1  Reply

Try This ASAP
THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD

AS SEEN ON OPRAH EARN HUGE $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

I gave it a try, hey its only $ 6, I figured at least 3 people would respond out of the MILLIONS of people that use the internet.

You should give it a try too!

You have nothing to lose, and a whole lot to gain!

A little while back, I was browsing through some interesting adds, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $ 6.00!

So I thought, Yeah, right, it must be a scam!,
but like most of us,I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $ 1.00 though paypal to each of the emails stated in the article.

You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at ..#6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups. (There are a lot)

So after thinking about it, I went ahead trying it.

I figured what have I got to lose except $ 6.00 small dollars, right?

Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it.

It follows the same regulations as the mailed chainletters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!

Then I invested the measly $ 6.00.

Well GUESS WHAT!!?

Within days, I started getting money in my paypal account!

I was shocked!

I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $ 24,641.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.

It's Certainly worth $ 6.00.

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works?

REQUIREMENTS:

You must have a verified paypal account.

If you do not have an account you can go to http://www.paypal.com/
and get a free account.

I would suggest signing up for a business account because it does not limit you to the amount of money you can receive.

Example: with a Personal account you are limited to receiving $ 500.00 a month and withdrawing $ 500.00 a month.

And trust me you WILL be receiving more than $ 500.00 a month!

Like I mentioned before In order to place the initial $ 6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with paypal (which may take a few days).

STEP 1:

Send, through paypal, $ 1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment ¿Email List¿ and in the comments, write ¿PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.¿ What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The email list:
1) breea106 @ gmail.com
2) anthonyejames @ yahoo.com
3) asenathomas @ hotmail.com
4) grace.c.sales @ gmail.com
5) gurgepargak @ hotmail.com
6) russelljohnson79 @ ymail.com

Important Note: If you want you can send money to 6-10 people, depending on the number of emails you want to use. Personally I used only these, because some other emails I had could not receive funds through paypal. But, all of the above are good emails. If you want you can always use emails from your own contact list from Yahoo Mail or Gmail.

STEP 2:

Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up(3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1) and add YOUR email
address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 3 on the list.

STEP 3:

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make, as well as everyone else on the list!

For example: you log on to any search engine like yahoo.com, google, altavista, excite then you search with subject like ?millionaire message board? or ?money making message board? or ?employment message board? or ?money making discussions? or ?money making forum? or ?business message board? etc.

Share Permalink | PID: #p4132
megarjohnson2
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#767 Joined:
Tue, 19 August 2014, 8:03 am
Name: Russell

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic ASAP THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD on login.
The FREE SPEECH area of MOC Forums - Anything off topic.
    3,258 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com