TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
71 posts in topic - Topic Locked
    18,558 topic views 

How You Make Money Online.

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm | #1 of 71 |

Due to the success of moneyoncomputer blog (((which has now closed!) and hence the search engine re-directions) omg links problems with many old deleted folders after a complete sideways site movement and deletion of wordpress from our server). There is a need for a forum like this, for beginners and advanced members alike. The need to open a new discussion forum on all things related to making money online was the reason moneyoncomputer.com came into being. 'Making Money On Your Computer', 'At Home', 'Budget Planner', 'Grow Wealth', 'Make Money' ...

Join a network of internet marketing discussions at money on computer dot com.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How You Make Money Online. on login.

Re: How You Make Money Online.

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Wed, 2 May 2012, 6:50 am | #2 of 71 |

It is a Privledge to be the first registered member of the MOC forum! Well done to you MOC!

Seeya in the rooms!

Reload | PID: #p2
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 4 May 2012, 12:57 pm | #3 of 71 |

Thanks, now go get yourself an avatar! cheers buddy.

Reload | PID: #p6
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Sat, 5 May 2012, 5:38 pm | #4 of 71 |

Jessica Alba avatar is nice!

Reload | PID: #p10
freeautolinkbot

#54 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:59 pm | #5 of 71 |

Right now, I take an hour to try to do as many hits as I can on Amazon Turk. At first glance, it's a pittance's pay. Actually, at second glance, it's a pittance's pay, but if I stay focused and do it while I'm already doing something else, like watching a game, it's not so bad and it adds up quickly.

It's just a matter of finding the right kind of task and how to execute them quickly.

Reload | PID: #p97
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Mon, 21 May 2012, 5:24 pm | #6 of 71 |

i like that you are working at making money online not expecting it to fall into your hands so can you say what sort of money you can make with this method?

Reload | PID: #p102
freeautolinkbot

#54 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 21 May 2012, 5:48 pm | #7 of 71 |

Well, it's almost shameful to describe, but times are unfortunately hard, so I look at myself as chipping away at a total amount. This is also somewhat of an experiment to see how much a person can make online through these different venues. Working for Amazon Turk alone, will not pay any bills, but I want to see what could happen if you put this site with that site together in an eight hour day, five days a week.

One of the tasks that I am willing to dedicate an hour to makes .05 a hit, but as I said, I can do it rather efficiently and it all comes together. So, that's what I'll be doing until I get a real job. I figure if I'm going to be online, I should make it worth my while.

Reload | PID: #p105
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 21 May 2012, 6:22 pm | #8 of 71 |

You will make it online with that sort of commitment. Most people want instant riches, and I'm sorry to say that in my experience push button riches are not possible, you need to become established in your field which takes planning, time and commitment.

A lot of people are clueing onto this now, but there will always be those newly interested parties who keep the dream alive and fill the affiliate marketing gurus pockets when they are trying to live out that dream and buy into their mega over hyped products.

Reload | PID: #p110
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Rackermann » Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:50 pm | #9 of 71 |

I have to agree with you guys - working hard at making it online is the only way to reach the summit. I have been involved with online marketing on-and-off for the last 5 years and now I am totally committed to making it work. It is not always that easy, but it is going to work out in the end.

I am making most of my online money writing though, but that is not what I want to do for the rest of my life. Any advice from you guys would be appreciated?

Reload | PID: #p118
Rackermann
AVZoom: Regular Author

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 21 May 2012, 11:48 pm | #10 of 71 |

My advise would be to continue exactly what you are doing, as your sig says, never give up.

This one simple quote is behind the establishment of MOC Forums, it has inspired me greatly.

Tony Turner, UK Webs Ltd wrote:ā€œUser engagement means higher returns. Cast the net wide, then notice the niches performing well ā€” some of these domains are quiet regarding traffic and others very successful, but the best earners are always those ā€˜stickyā€™ websites that involve the users and invite repeat visits.ā€
Tony Turner, UK Webs Ltd

Simple but so very true. Unlike Tony I dont have 350+ websites, I have a few that are off topic to my forum and they are only there for my personal satisfaction, coding practice etc ... So continue what you are doing, but possibly change the angle of how you are looking at your own sites to see and make any necessary improvements.

Reload | PID: #p126
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:45 am | #11 of 71 |

I 'work' several different websites so I don't get board. I do some PTCs and a few GPTs although I hate those. I have a few survey sites that are actually paying which is nice, and a few paid to post sites which are my favorite. I also have some paid to review sites.

In addition to those I take hits on mechanical turk, I type on key for cash and I guide on ChaCha. I don't earn big but can usually pull in $75 a month or so puttin gin a few hours a night.

I hope we can all help each other!
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p127
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 22 May 2012, 4:19 am | #12 of 71 |

Hi and thankyou for the share, for those who dont know the meaning of PTC & GPT, CHECK THIS LINK.

For those who have never made any money online, well thanks to MakingCents with this you might find you'll make a dollar or two in next to no time.

Thanks again for the share, very nice work and a great contribution :)

This will make for a new forum section of it's own ...

Reload | PID: #p128
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Farrah » Tue, 22 May 2012, 8:12 pm | #13 of 71 |

I find the best way to make money online is writing. I do articles and web content. I have tried PTC sites, and after clicking all day and not even making $2 I knew I had to find something else. So, even though I had no experience, but plenty of imagination, I just started writing for different places like Demand Studio and EHow. I didn't think I was going to hack it, but as usual I managed.

Reload | PID: #p140
Farrah
AVZoom: New Member

#80 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 10:00 pm

Unread postby » Rackermann » Tue, 22 May 2012, 9:58 pm | #14 of 71 |

Thanks for the response and the inspiring quote and words - it is much appreciated. I am constantly looking at changing my websites and my approach and my aim is to start a new website every month or so, depending on how the others are doing.

I will come here often for advice and inspiration from others!

Reload | PID: #p141
Rackermann

#79 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:22 pm | #15 of 71 |

Rackermann wrote:I have to agree with you guys - working hard at making it online is the only way to reach the summit. I have been involved with online marketing on-and-off for the last 5 years and now I am totally committed to making it work. It is not always that easy, but it is going to work out in the end.

I am making most of my online money writing though, but that is not what I want to do for the rest of my life. Any advice from you guys would be appreciated?

My advice is to decide how much it is that you are trying to make a day or a week or month. Then map out how that can be done in the least amount of time. As part of my experiment, I want to see how closely I can align this with an eight hour work day, 40 hour work week. Is it possible?

I have other things that I want to add to my day, but I go worksite by worksite in trying to figure out the most efficient way to get the work done and then add the next site into the work flow. I know what I need to do at each site, now I'm perfecting how to get it done. It's take a lot of time management and some creativity, but the overall goal makes it rather intriguing.

Reload | PID: #p151
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:40 pm | #16 of 71 |

Oh, I'm trying to make at least $50 a day, I am not greedy. :D However, I'm only getting $5 to $10 a day maximum. Most of it I get it writing, but as somebody else said, I don't want to be writing my whole life. It can be pretty frustrating sometimes. :(
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p153
s_sayan

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 23 May 2012, 4:23 pm | #17 of 71 |

$10 dollars a day is still making money online, so well done, and many people dont make that as they are still looking for the instant hit. $50 a day is a good goal target to start for, alot of people would be happy with a regular $350 a week for their online activities.

Reload | PID: #p154
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Rackermann » Wed, 23 May 2012, 8:50 pm | #18 of 71 |

My target has always been $100 per day and in January I reached that target through my online writing services. I was specializing in writing 150w BMR posts and we were writing 200+ of them per day. I had a team of 5 writers who helped me and I was working my backside off, but it was worth it.

Then Google de-indexed BMR in March and they closed down, which was just my luck. I had to work about 6 months+ to find the clients and employers I did, and then it all came down instantly. I am still writing, but we had to start finding new clients, but at the same time, it gave me a chance to start concentrating on what I really want to do online - create websites in many different niches.

Hanging in there is key...not too many people would keep going and stay positive when they have to keep standing up, after being knocked down.

Reload | PID: #p177
Rackermann

#79 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 25 May 2012, 4:36 am | #19 of 71 |

Well, I am greedy. I've already broken down what I need to make per year, per month, per week, per day to gleefully tell anyone that I work online and I am steadily trying to build my day around that goal. I'm willing to work six days a week as I was at a "real job" and I'm trying to see how much I can stuff into eight hours.

I really want to be able to do this for myself and then to turn around and explain how it can be done for others.

Reload | PID: #p187
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 25 May 2012, 11:51 am | #20 of 71 |

i rekon if you do work online 6 days a week for 8 hours a day your going to easily make a regular income and over time what you do in the 8 hours will make you more as you get better at it

Reload | PID: #p200
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » greenmachine » Fri, 25 May 2012, 12:49 pm | #21 of 71 |

I do inbound call center work from home. i worked for West for 6 years. Part of the 6 years I was a contractor then turned employee. Now I am a contractor with Live Ops. I do a little hear and there on Mturk. My goal on Mturk is to make $5 a day if it's all possible. Since I had my daughter 4 years ago i have been looking for non-phone work on-line. The only thing I come across are little gigs, but I suppose enough of them would add up. I do some survey sites. I had tried PTC sites which takes way to much time for such little money. Plus it takes forever to get to the cash out point. I have tried writing, but some of those seem to take a lot of time for research for little pay. I would love any tips.

Reload | PID: #p204
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 25 May 2012, 2:02 pm | #22 of 71 |

My goal is to make $100 a day, or $200 if i can find a partner! At the moment i am experimenting with an amazon affilate site an adsense site and a gaming type affiliate site to see if i can make a success of any of them, I'm also quite wary of keeping all eggs in one basket so i'm happy that the sites all generate income from different streams. Now if i could just get some traffic....!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p209
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 25 May 2012, 5:29 pm | #23 of 71 |

On Mturk, try to stick with the hits from CrowdSource. Even with the .05 hits, once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do 30 in an hour which would be $1.50 and if you do enough of the .16 hits, they'll email you when they have more. You should be able to do 10 in an hour or less.

I hope this is okay, but I saw this on another board for a new site. At least new to me. It's CloudCrowd and it is the combination of Mturk and Clickworkers to me, but from the jobs I saw, it paid more. You need a Facebook and PayPal account and you get paid daily. Here's a link https://www.cloudcrowd.com/i/p4p8eb

You have different credentials you can achieve, but unlike Clickworkers, if you fail, you can come back the next week and try again. I got one last night in less than five minutes.

MOC, if this is a problem, please feel free to edit my post.

Reload | PID: #p215
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 25 May 2012, 5:47 pm | #24 of 71 |

Thanks for sharing that info I have been having a good read, and there is some money to be made doing this and that is what people want to know, its a good post.

PS. What would a make money online forum be if you couldn't share links and put your links in your signatures.
Network yourselves and your web sites. Affiliate offers can be put in their appropriate forums!!

Reload | PID: #p216
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 25 May 2012, 5:49 pm | #25 of 71 |

Okay, cool. I just didn't want to step on any toes as I really like this site and would hate to disturb the flow. You've done a great job and it's only the beginning.

Reload | PID: #p217
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 25 May 2012, 5:59 pm | #26 of 71 |

Thanks for your contribution [Sugarhill], great, and very much appreciated. I hope this site is helping you too.

Reload | PID: #p218
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » greenmachine » Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:19 pm | #27 of 71 |

I really enjoy your posts sugarhill. I am finding your tips pretty helpful. I signed up for clowdcrowd a long time ago but couldn't figure how to get back to it after my old computer crashed. I didn't pass their test way back so thought i was done for with clowdcrowd. I honestly thought I had done good on their test but they didn't. I will gove them another shot. Thank-you Sugarhill. I need to figure out how to divide my time with all of these small gigs to make money plus have time for my phone job, which is my main egg, plus attend to my 4 year old.

Reload | PID: #p223
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 25 May 2012, 11:28 pm | #28 of 71 |

Well, of course, I'd like for you to sign back up through my link, but if you already have an account, that's cool. Either way, I'd suggest you'd get back on the move. I've been looking over the site and there are plenty of jobs that you don't need credentials to complete. Obviously, they don't pay as much, but you have four chances at the tests, so try again.

As far as the juggling goes, go from important to least important. The main job is at the top, the job where you can make the most in the least amount of time is next and then so on. CloudCrowd, Amazon MTurk, things like that, can be done while your child is asleep. Even if you have to limit your time with them to an hour a day, make it the best hour you can and keep it moving.

Reload | PID: #p224
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 26 May 2012, 4:49 am | #29 of 71 |

Just wanted to confirm that I did indeed get paid the next business day and there was no minimum payout. CloudCrowd looks very promising.

Reload | PID: #p232
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 26 May 2012, 5:12 am | #30 of 71  Goto page 1, 2, 3  TOPIC LOCKED

Sugarhill wrote:Just wanted to confirm that I did indeed get paid the next business day and there was no minimum payout. CloudCrowd looks very promising.

:) great share thanks.

Reload | PID: #p236
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    18,558 topic views 
Next

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com