TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
71 posts in topic - Topic Locked
    18,565 topic views 

Re: How You Make Money Online.

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 26 May 2012, 5:49 am | #31 of 71 |

genieswish wrote:My goal is to make $100 a day, or $200 if i can find a partner! ... Now if i could just get some traffic....!

So why havent you put your links in your signature? You would have already had visits from this forum if you had ;)

Share Permalink | PID: #p238
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How You Make Money Online. on login.

Unread postby » Andrea4 » Sun, 27 May 2012, 1:18 am | #32 of 71 |

Makingcents, did you get right in with Key for Cash when you first test for them? I have taken the evaluations twice now and I was rated 94 percentile. I would really love to have the opportunity to try their site, do you know if it's generally hard to be invited to earn there? Is the pay decent? Do they pay timely? I was hoping to add that to my online money makers. I appreciate any info!

Reload | PID: #p268
Andrea4
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#87 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 6:47 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 27 May 2012, 4:31 am | #33 of 71 |

Andrea, I would invite you to also look at CloudCrowd. I talked about them a little earlier. I have already obtained three of the five credentials that were available to me and there are still tasks that don't require a credential to perform. As far as being paid timely, if your work is approved by 8:00 EST/5:00 PST, you'll get paid the very next business day.

Even if it's not your main site, to know that you can go in one day, knock out some jobs and get paid the next, is a handy site to have on call. Just a suggestion.

Reload | PID: #p272
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 27 May 2012, 11:47 am | #34 of 71 |

MOC wrote:
genieswish wrote:My goal is to make $100 a day, or $200 if i can find a partner! ... Now if i could just get some traffic....!

So why havent you put your links in your signature? You would have already had visits from this forum if you had ;)

Done - and I have! :) I think my link looks a bit spammy though? - anytime i see something that says 100% free money it just screams SCAM! at me, I want the site to look a little more professional than the usual squeeze pages full of "click this and get rich now" or "earn $3500 a week with this simple method, 25 minutes a day" That's not what the site is about at all - I'm just trying to help anyone wanting to get started - either for some extra pocket money or serious business start ups, and avoid spending a fortune on useless methods, no matter how tempting they look!
I'd be grateful for any budding designers / marketers opinions on how to improve the pitch.

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p279
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Andrea4 » Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:43 pm | #35 of 71 |

Thank you for the suggestion Sugarhill. I will look into that site soon. It is so nice to have others to network with to find legitimate work at home sites. I appreciate the info!

Reload | PID: #p287
Andrea4

#87 Joined:

Unread postby » trident252 » Sun, 27 May 2012, 4:10 pm | #36 of 71 |

Most of my online income comes from writing articles and paid forum posting. I take some of that money and put it into HYIPs and affiliate marketing. My goal is everyone's goal - passive income.

Reload | PID: #p292
trident252

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 27 May 2012, 6:48 pm | #37 of 71 |

Andrea4 wrote:Thank you for the suggestion Sugarhill. I will look into that site soon. It is so nice to have others to network with to find legitimate work at home sites. I appreciate the info!

No problem. CloudCrowd as well as Amazon MTurk have some tasks that at first glance, look like it would be a waste of your time, but once you learn how to do them and do them efficiently, it will add up in little time. You set a goal for how many a day you want to do and if necessary, break them up into shifts. When you get tired of doing something else, go to the site and knock out five or ten of them and then go back to the other task.

Trident, if you like writing articles, CloudCrowd also has jobs available to write. 300-500 word articles pay .03 a word and .84 to take the task. I earned the writing credential on the first try. If you don't, you will have an additional three opportunities to pass.

Whether you use my link or not, both of you should sign up just for the daily payouts. I still can't get over that. :o

Reload | PID: #p306
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » difrancprod » Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:29 am | #38 of 71 |

So far, writing for different marketing and internet company has been making me some real good decent money these days. Not something I would say I could get rich doing but it's definitely a good start. I'd rather do it than be tied on a 9-5 job really.

Reload | PID: #p326
difrancprod
AVZoom: Regular Author

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » Andrea4 » Mon, 28 May 2012, 2:49 pm | #39 of 71 |

Which companies do you write for difrancprod, if you don't mind me asking? I'm curious to see if they are the same as other posters here.

Reload | PID: #p339
Andrea4

#87 Joined:

Unread postby » iebo » Tue, 29 May 2012, 1:30 pm | #40 of 71 |

Sugarhill wrote:On Mturk, try to stick with the hits from CrowdSource. Even with the .05 hits, once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do 30 in an hour which would be $1.50 and if you do enough of the .16 hits, they'll email you when they have more. You should be able to do 10 in an hour or less.

I hope this is okay, but I saw this on another board for a new site. At least new to me. It's CloudCrowd and it is the combination of Mturk and Clickworkers to me, but from the jobs I saw, it paid more. You need a Facebook and PayPal account and you get paid daily. Here's a link https://www.cloudcrowd.com/i/p4p8eb

You have different credentials you can achieve, but unlike Clickworkers, if you fail, you can come back the next week and try again. I got one last night in less than five minutes.

MOC, if this is a problem, please feel free to edit my post.

I'm interested but I have a question. Do your facebook email and paypal email have to be the same? Or can you register a different email to get paid with?
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p374
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 29 May 2012, 5:50 pm | #41 of 71 |

No, they don't. Your Facebook doesn't even have to be your real name, as mine is not. I never had a Facebook up until this opportunity. Give it a try. They have active jobs and you can even see what they pay for the jobs that are currently inactive, but that they try to secure and will put back up.

As I've been working with this, the most important aspect of this site is the paid every day thing. Even if you don't like the jobs overall, if you get caught in a bind, you know that you can go in, do the work, get it approved by 5:00 PST/8:00 EST and you'll be paid the next day. You can't even get that kind of assurance from a pawn shop!

Reload | PID: #p376
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » iebo » Wed, 30 May 2012, 2:15 pm | #42 of 71 |

OK well I signed up and earned 50 cents last night. So I'm expecting a payment today. I'll let everyone know if that happens.

Reload | PID: #p410
iebo

#124 Joined:

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Wed, 30 May 2012, 2:28 pm | #43 of 71 |

lol what site did you make this money on? they payout for 50 cents?

Reload | PID: #p414
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 30 May 2012, 2:37 pm | #44 of 71 |

iebo wrote:OK well I signed up and earned 50 cents last night. So I'm expecting a payment today. I'll let everyone know if that happens.

If you're talking about CloudCrowd, congratulations and hopefully, thank you! Either way, look for an e-mail around 8:30. If they approve the work by 5:00 PST time, they pay out. I was paid .07 when I tested them out.

Reload | PID: #p416
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 31 May 2012, 4:17 am | #45 of 71 |

iebo, did you get an email last night? You should have. Let me know.

Reload | PID: #p437
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » iebo » Thu, 31 May 2012, 2:15 pm | #46 of 71 |

Sugarhill wrote:iebo, did you get an email last night? You should have. Let me know.

Yes, I did get paid the past two nights. I haven't checked my Paypal yet to see if I have to pay any fees but its cool that I can get paid every day.

Reload | PID: #p445
iebo

#124 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 31 May 2012, 3:23 pm | #47 of 71 |

Great! I hope you'll be able to find various things on there that you'll be able to do and will like to do. I don't know if you've tried, but get the English Comprehension and the Keyword Research Credentials first. That will the basis for all the other credentials and set you up for more jobs after the first 30 days.

Reload | PID: #p446
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 1 June 2012, 2:18 pm | #48 of 71 |

I am just starting out so I am learning. However, I am going to tip my hand at writing online and trying to get some great affiliate marketing programs up and running!

Reload | PID: #p475
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Shell323 » Sat, 2 June 2012, 6:25 am | #49 of 71 |

I do a little bit of every type of work online. I do some writing, research, data entry and many other different types of small positions. I don't make a lot of money, but I have also just started. I think many of the people here have the right idea, a goal for each day. I'm thinking that is going to be my new plan, setting a goal for each day, rather than just seeing what happens.

Reload | PID: #p504
Shell323

#161 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 11:20 pm

Unread postby » trendchaser » Sun, 3 June 2012, 9:26 am | #50 of 71 |

One of the best ways to make money online is doing online surveys. Market research companies get paid from manufacturers and companies to gather feedback from their consumers, which they do by conducting online surveys. they then share some of that money, with those who participate in those online surveys. Although, paid survey scams have made it harder for people to find legitimate paid surveys sites, there are still hundreds of legitimate paid survey companies out there, willing to pay you for your opinion

Reload | PID: #p537
trendchaser

#168 Joined:
Sun, 3 June 2012, 8:28 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 5 June 2012, 1:02 am | #51 of 71 |

The main issue with doing surveys from what I understand is that you can invest quite a bit of time into one and then find out in the middle that you aren't qualified for it and have nothing to show for it. I don't do any survey that looks like it will take longer a certain amount of time or that I'll have to do an abundance of typing for.

Reload | PID: #p590
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » tajnz » Tue, 5 June 2012, 1:28 pm | #52 of 71 |

Currently I earn $7-$10 online with a bit of freelance content writing. I think once I get used to the process I'll be able to earn more. There is always a learning curve after all. I might also try out CloudCrowd as it seems like a legitimate way to make a few dollars.

I also visit M Turk and Microworkers on occasion although I haven't earned much with either of these sites yet. I have an idea of how to turn a few dollars earned at these sites into more money though. I'll let you all know later if the idea actually works ha ha. A tip I've learned at MTurk is not to bother doing any HITs that are less than 0.20 cents. It's so easy to fall into the trap of working 15 minutes for not much payoff. I usually find there are a few easy jobs especially university studies/surveys which offer at least 0.20 cents.

My ultimate goal for the time being is to earn $50 a day online. If I reach that goal I'll reassess. Like many others I wish to create passive income. Again I've got a few ideas.. but I have to try them out first.

Reload | PID: #p605
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 5 June 2012, 2:18 pm | #53 of 71 |

There was nothing on Microworkers that I saw and felt comfortable trying to do. The whole thing looked so sketchy. I didn't want to go to any of the sites that they needed me to. Let me know how that site works out for you.

Reload | PID: #p606
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Fri, 8 June 2012, 9:49 pm | #54 of 71 |

I have submitted articles to sites such as HubPges, Helium, Knoji and more. My main site right now is HubPages as I am starting to see a consistent increase in my earnings. I also post on various forums for some extra money, which has been working well. The best part is I can transfer my earning to my PayPal account as soon as I meet the $5 threshold.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p823
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 9 June 2012, 11:39 pm | #55 of 71 |

I am making money online with my 2 websites. I fulfilled them with CPM banners that pays for international visits, and I also added some affiliate networks that pays for member registrations. So I don't need to work too hard for this money - but unfortunately I don't have too much visits on my sites and because of this my earnings are not the best. But the CPM networks are getting big money for website owners with many visitors - especially for forum owners! Adding CPM banners in the every page of your forums will bringing you a lot of money, because these banners don't need to be clicked by the forum visitors - they are making money for the forum admin only for showing them! The prices are calculated for every 1000 banner views, even the users are clicking or not these banners, so this is the most easiest way to monetize a forum, site or blog with many or even with less visitors!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Reload | PID: #p869
OliBoli

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Unread postby » AvalonX » Sun, 10 June 2012, 6:10 pm | #56 of 71 |

Right now I am using my GPT and other sites to fund my Just Been Paid account. I am using Swagbucks and Superpoints but looking for others as well.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p888
AvalonX

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Tue, 12 June 2012, 1:31 pm | #57 of 71 |

Andrea4 wrote:Makingcents, did you get right in with Key for Cash when you first test for them? I have taken the evaluations twice now and I was rated 94 percentile. I would really love to have the opportunity to try their site, do you know if it's generally hard to be invited to earn there? Is the pay decent? Do they pay timely? I was hoping to add that to my online money makers. I appreciate any info!

Sorry that it took me so long to respond. No, I didn't get right in. I took the etest a few times and eventually just got an email inviting me.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p940
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Thu, 14 June 2012, 3:12 pm | #58 of 71 |

My main way of making money online is affiliate marketing. Also website advertising works for me as well.

Reload | PID: #p1073
Viral_Mechanical

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Unread postby » OliBoli » Thu, 14 June 2012, 3:17 pm | #59 of 71 |

Viral_Mechanical wrote:My main way of making money online is affiliate marketing. Also website advertising works for me as well.

I am also using affiliate marketing, but actually I have only 2 affiliate networks that i promote. Can you tell me some good affiliate networks, please? You can give me your affiliate links, if I will like them, I will join under you, I will be your referral!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Reload | PID: #p1074
OliBoli

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Fri, 15 June 2012, 3:14 am | #60 of 71  Goto page 1, 2, 3  TOPIC LOCKED

There's too many to list so have a look at them all and remember that the best products to promote are not necessarily with the biggest affiliate networks.

Reload | PID: #p1089
Viral_Mechanical

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    18,565 topic views 
PreviousNext

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com