TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
8 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,193 topic views 

Global Opinions/Synovate

Unread postby » racechick79 » Thu, 31 May 2012, 6:22 pm | #1 of 8 |

I just wanted to share another one of the sites that I enjoy. It is not a huge money maker, but it has brought in some. It is a survey site, so I know that that turns some off, but the nice thing is that they send you emails when they have a survey for you, and I have never had to qualify for the surveys or anything like many other sites. I don't get a ton of them, but the ones I do are usually fun and quick. We have also received product tests from this site (such as a full bottle of shampoo) of which we tried for 2 weeks and then did a $6 survey on top of it telling them about the product.

Just wanted to put it out there for those that may be interested!

Hope you enjoy.

https://www.globalopinionpanels.com/home

Share Permalink | PID: #p450
racechick79
AVZoom: Regular Author

#110 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 7:51 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Global Opinions/Synovate on login.

Re: Global Opinions/Synovate

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 31 May 2012, 6:31 pm | #2 of 8 |

yet another one not available in Ireland :( we're very limited on what we can do here!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p451
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » iebo » Sun, 3 June 2012, 1:29 pm | #3 of 8 |

Tried to sign up and was told I am already registered with their parent company I-say. I like the idea of only getting surveys I'm approved for, instead of spending 5-10 of my time only to be told I don't qualify. Product tests are fun, especially when its food!
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p555
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 5 June 2012, 9:51 pm | #4 of 8 |

I was thinking about doing some of the survey sites, but right now I have not had any luck with them. Each time I get remotely close to the payout they end up closing or magically nothing is ready for me.

Reload | PID: #p650
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » MeiEden » Tue, 5 June 2012, 11:55 pm | #5 of 8 |

I am also signed up with Synovate. I enjoy doing surveys for them as well, although the money has been slow coming in for me. It seems that for one reason or another, my household is not qualified for some of their surveys. Another great survey site is Pinecone Research, although it is also difficult to find windows when they accept signups.

Reload | PID: #p657
MeiEden
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#163 Joined:
Sat, 2 June 2012, 2:53 pm

Unread postby » racechick79 » Wed, 6 June 2012, 3:38 pm | #6 of 8 |

iebo wrote:Tried to sign up and was told I am already registered with their parent company I-say. I like the idea of only getting surveys I'm approved for, instead of spending 5-10 of my time only to be told I don't qualify. Product tests are fun, especially when its food!

Absolutely! Food is the best :) You made me laugh out loud with that post!! Thanks - I needed that today!

Reload | PID: #p686
racechick79

#110 Joined:

Unread postby » tajnz » Mon, 11 June 2012, 9:53 am | #7 of 8 |

Thanks for sharing your success. I've tried Global Opinions but unfortunately didn't receive many surveys. Only a few over a year, not enough to cash out. However I think it depends on the country your from. It would probably be great for Americans, but I'm from New Zealand.

Reload | PID: #p919
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » racechick79 » Wed, 13 June 2012, 2:49 am | #8 of 8  Reply

Yes. I ended up getting two this week. One was only for $.50, but then at the end of it they asked if I would be interested in doing a product test on baby wipes. For any of you that have children, you know how nice something like that can be! Looking forward to getting them in the next few weeks and then getting paid on top of it to answer questions about the product once I get it.

Reload | PID: #p985
racechick79

#110 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,193 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online