TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
48 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    10,657 topic views 

Survey sites that are worth a try?

Unread postby » boyuancy » Sun, 3 June 2012, 11:36 am | #1 of 48 |

When I first got into the online earning scene, like all others, I started with PTCs, survey sites, etc. I soon lost interest in both of them, and so, I moved to writing.
But recently, I came to know that many new survey sites have sprung up which pay a dollar per survey (if not more). Do you know about any of them?
If you can, please let me know what survey sites are you a part of, and which of them pay the best? Thanks. :)
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Share Permalink | PID: #p548
boyuancy
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Survey sites that are worth a try? on login.

Re: Survey sites that are worth a try?

Unread postby » TheMonkMan » Sun, 3 June 2012, 5:07 pm | #2 of 48 |

Hi, I only use one which pays between 2 and 10 dollars per survey. I have tried many others, but this one is the one that really works and is legit. You don't get a lot of surveys though, but when you are finished doing the survey, they will list you for payment through paypal in 3-6 weeks. No minimum payouts, an extra few bucks here and there really helps. The site is Esearch. www.esearch.com

Good luck and Enjoy!

Reload | PID: #p565
TheMonkMan
AVZoom: New Poster

#154 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 2:23 pm

Unread postby » clauemi » Sun, 3 June 2012, 10:17 pm | #3 of 48 |

I used to do quickrewards surveys a while ago and I think those were close to a dollar. Cashcrate also has higher paying surveys than others. I honestly don't use those sites anymore because I have a hard time qualifying there, I just waste my time. I like the Swagbucks surveys, I usually qualify for one or two. I've been working on Irazoo for a week and this site does not offer cash but they do offer gift cards. In just 3 days I was able to reach points for a $5 Amazon gift card and I'm currently saving up my points to cash out a $50 gift card. They have plenty of surveys and they are high paying in points.

Reload | PID: #p579
clauemi
AVZoom: Regular Author

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » love2loveu » Wed, 6 June 2012, 6:06 pm | #4 of 48 |

Pine Cone research is a great survey site. I know you usually have to do a search online for openings. Once you join you will receive emails every now and again for surveys. To complete a survey it's like $3.00 and the survey is usually around 5 minutes long. Also, if you quality they can send you products to test and try out as well.

Here is more information about them: http://www.pineconeresearch.com/

Reload | PID: #p698
love2loveu
AVZoom: New Poster

#86 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 1:01 pm

Unread postby » logyon » Tue, 12 June 2012, 3:35 pm | #5 of 48 |

surveynetwork i have tried and shop and scan

survey network pays out cash but only when you reach 20 quid

shop and scan pay you in vouchers of your choice. when you have 10000 but its 1100 to 1600 per week you get in points

Reload | PID: #p947
logyon
AVZoom: New Member

#221 Joined:
Mon, 11 June 2012, 8:16 am

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 12 June 2012, 4:34 pm | #6 of 48 |

love2loveu wrote:Pine Cone research is a great survey site. I know you usually have to do a search online for openings. Once you join you will receive emails every now and again for surveys. To complete a survey it's like $3.00 and the survey is usually around 5 minutes long. Also, if you quality they can send you products to test and try out as well.

Here is more information about them: http://www.pineconeresearch.com/

i've heard great things about pinecone but apparently invites are more rare than hen's teeth!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p953
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 12 June 2012, 5:34 pm | #7 of 48 |

The downside I have found with any of these sites is they are hard to earn money on. I know for me I have reached within a couple of pennies of payout only to get turned down.

Reload | PID: #p963
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 12 June 2012, 9:01 pm | #8 of 48 |

I love Pine Cone. It is hard to get into Pine cone .It's about the only survey site I do these days. All the others seem to go on and on for like 20 minutes just to find out you don't qualify for the survey. A lot of good leads in here though. I might try some of the surveys listed in this thread.

Reload | PID: #p971
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » MakingCents » Tue, 12 June 2012, 10:27 pm | #9 of 48 |

If you have an iphone try surveyhead. They have an iphone app tied to their site and you can get .10 just about anywhere you go for taking a short survey. In one saturday of running errands I made over 5.00 (doing what I needed to do anyway) just taking surveys while waiting in line to check out.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p978
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » tajnz » Wed, 13 June 2012, 3:06 am | #10 of 48 |

Paidviewpoint seems like a great site so far as the surveys are incredibly short, only a few questions. The only problem is that international members don't tend to get invited to many surveys and it might take awhile to reach the $15.00 cashout point. However every second day so far I've earned another $0.03 for answer a handful of multichoice questions.

I'm also currently trying out Quickrewards. So far after one days work I've made $1.45. I joined up yesterday and even though I live in New Zealand I was sent two surveys and a few survey links that I got paid $0.01 just for attempting.

Reload | PID: #p986
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » MakingCents » Wed, 13 June 2012, 11:16 am | #11 of 48 |

paidviewpoint is good but the most I've ever earned there is .20 a day and I'm in the US. They do pay however, I can speak to that.

Reload | PID: #p1004
MakingCents

#83 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 14 June 2012, 4:21 am | #12 of 48 |

How often do you get into the middle of a survey to only find out that you aren't eligible with these sites? That's always the issue that I've heard with surveys. The potential of wasted time is so great that I'm pretty wary of many of them. I only do certain ones on Amazon.

Reload | PID: #p1031
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Thu, 14 June 2012, 12:30 pm | #13 of 48 |

On surveyhead it doesn't happen to me too often. You take several profile building surveys and based on that they suggest surveys for you. Granted it does happen sometimes but I've hit cashout twice there this year (cashout is $25). The additional money available on the iphone really adds up. Like I said just about anywhere you go you can do an automatically crediting survey for .10 and sometimes they have a bonus. Like over memorial day there was a 2.00 survey at walmart and target and I was able to take both of those when I was out picking up some stuff.

on paid viewpoints they aren't really surveys but everything you are offered you qualify for.

Reload | PID: #p1058
MakingCents

#83 Joined:

Unread postby » AvalonX » Thu, 14 June 2012, 10:12 pm | #14 of 48 |

My top 1 right now is Superpoints. I am evaluating nature bucks and some other but I am liking Superpoints. They have this lucky button which gives you a certain amount of clicks for free points. If you get 5 refs you get 100 clicks a day easily worth 20 points a day alone.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p1079
AvalonX

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » Rackermann » Tue, 26 June 2012, 4:36 am | #15 of 48 |

I have wasted many an hour with survey sites promising you all kinds of things. I hardly ever qualify for any of their surveys and that is the most frustrating thing, so I am done with them...!

Reload | PID: #p1544
Rackermann

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 26 June 2012, 4:43 am | #16 of 48 |

Rackermann wrote:I have wasted many an hour with survey sites promising you all kinds of things. I hardly ever qualify for any of their surveys and that is the most frustrating thing, so I am done with them...!

There was this one survey site that seemed to think I wanted to do surveys for them for the fun of it. Can't even remember the name of the site but I have had little luck making money with most surveys sites. Other people claim better success and so do the sites offering the survey service.. :roll:

Reload | PID: #p1545
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 26 June 2012, 4:57 am | #17 of 48 |

The surveys that I do are for the most part on MTurk. I'll look at the hit, start the survey and if it's taking too long or requiring too much, I exit out and keep it moving. If it really is as short and simple as they promised, I'll accept the hit.

Reload | PID: #p1547
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » adamarclight » Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:13 am | #18 of 48 |

you can try clixsense but i think that's not a survey but completing a task.. although the job didn't have much differences from surveys but you can try it! I got $2 each day from there..
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1552
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Wed, 27 June 2012, 5:17 pm | #19 of 48 |

I think Opinion Place is a great survey site. The only downfall with them is that you aren't always going to qualify to take the surveys, but I think that's the case with all survey sites. The pay on Opinion Place takes a little while too, maybe two weeks or so before it is deposited into your PayPal. Compared to other survey sites, I found that this one is the best (and it doesn't require you to complete offers).

Reload | PID: #p1616
Missnc35
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Unread postby » iebo » Wed, 27 June 2012, 7:39 pm | #20 of 48 |

I recently scored $10 off a survey from Hotspex. Its actually the only survey that I've received any money from that site apart from the initial survey when I signed up. They send invitations through email, they also have daily surveys but those aren't worth the time. Still, I did get the one that paid me enough to get a $10 Amazon card, and they sent me the code in just a few days.
They also have a referral program but its through email invitation only.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p1621
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » Imoverthere » Thu, 28 June 2012, 4:37 pm | #21 of 48 |

I would like to throw my hat into the ring with a site called Paidviewpoints.

This site works a bit differently than most other survey sites in a few ways. First off, you don't go to a new site for the surveys, they're all done by the site itself. Secondly, they're short surveys that are ten question on average. Third, you get sent the surveys to do, and they're either trait surveys or product surveys.

Trait surveys will pay 10 cents completed as well as trait points. When you collect enough of them, you'll be able to get surveys every day. It's not exactly a fast way to get money, but for the time you spend on the site to get it it's well worth it, especially if you can get plenty of referrals.

The last feature that you can do on the site is something called Prediction Match, where you are given surveys that you don't get paid for, but rather compete to predict how people would answer given surveys based on age groups and such. Winning money on these means automatically going to your Paypal, and doesn't require a minimum pay out, which is $15 for the site.

Reload | PID: #p1658
Imoverthere

#322 Joined:
Thu, 28 June 2012, 4:02 pm
Name: Imoverthere

Unread postby » iebo » Thu, 28 June 2012, 7:07 pm | #22 of 48 |

Imoverthere wrote:I would like to throw my hat into the ring with a site called Paidviewpoints.

This site works a bit differently than most other survey sites in a few ways. First off, you don't go to a new site for the surveys, they're all done by the site itself. Secondly, they're short surveys that are ten question on average. Third, you get sent the surveys to do, and they're either trait surveys or product surveys.

Trait surveys will pay 10 cents completed as well as trait points. When you collect enough of them, you'll be able to get surveys every day. It's not exactly a fast way to get money, but for the time you spend on the site to get it it's well worth it, especially if you can get plenty of referrals.

The last feature that you can do on the site is something called Prediction Match, where you are given surveys that you don't get paid for, but rather compete to predict how people would answer given surveys based on age groups and such. Winning money on these means automatically going to your Paypal, and doesn't require a minimum pay out, which is $15 for the site.

send a ref link or put it in your signature and I'll check it out. Sounds like it has potential.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p1659
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » racechick79 » Fri, 29 June 2012, 2:18 am | #23 of 48 |

TheMonkMan wrote:Hi, I only use one which pays between 2 and 10 dollars per survey. I have tried many others, but this one is the one that really works and is legit. You don't get a lot of surveys though, but when you are finished doing the survey, they will list you for payment through paypal in 3-6 weeks. No minimum payouts, an extra few bucks here and there really helps. The site is Esearch. http://www.esearch.com

Good luck and Enjoy!

I just signed up for this one. Thanks for posting. It looks really legit and I am hoping I have some luck with it!

Reload | PID: #p1666
racechick79

#110 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 7:51 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Fri, 29 June 2012, 3:58 am | #24 of 48 |

I would agree with paidviewpoints. I've already received cashout from them once, and am close to a second one!

Reload | PID: #p1667
MakingCents

#83 Joined:

Unread postby » tajnz » Mon, 2 July 2012, 11:35 am | #25 of 48 |

It's great to hear from two seperate posters that this site actually pays. I've been a member for a week or so and while I'm not close to cashing out I get another trait survey almost every single day. I love the premise behind this website, and how surveys are short and sweet instead of being pages long and tedious. I'll stick with this site. :-)

Reload | PID: #p1763
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » Imoverthere » Mon, 2 July 2012, 8:15 pm | #26 of 48 |

I've been trying to get the signature thing figured out but I can't seem to find how to make one. Oh well, it seems that MakingCents has his referral link set up. I don't honestly need another referral... I somehow managed to get 140 referrals after putting it up on a site called Datsoup along with the refer-o-matic. Don't ask me how it is I got all of them, I had a rather surprised looking face when I did.

Reload | PID: #p1781
Imoverthere

#322 Joined:
Thu, 28 June 2012, 4:02 pm
Name: Imoverthere

Unread postby » MakingCents » Tue, 3 July 2012, 1:30 am | #27 of 48 |

140 referrals? That's crazy! I would take 14 referrals!

Reload | PID: #p1793
MakingCents

#83 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 3 July 2012, 4:31 am | #28 of 48 |

Datsoup? I'll have to look into that. I don't know if it will help with anything I'd be willing to refer, but at 140, if you can get 20-30% to do what you need to do, that's good enough, right?

Reload | PID: #p1798
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 3 July 2012, 5:10 am | #29 of 48 |

Imoverthere wrote:I've been trying to get the signature thing figured out but I can't seem to find how to make one. Oh well, it seems that MakingCents has his referral link set up. I don't honestly need another referral... I somehow managed to get 140 referrals after putting it up on a site called Datsoup along with the refer-o-matic. Don't ask me how it is I got all of them, I had a rather surprised looking face when I did.

Noticed your post so to help, click the link at the top of the page under the MOC logo and link called ...
CONTROL PANEL, <<< or click that link. You can manage your avatar, signature, private messages and plenty of other forum preferences from there.

Reload | PID: #p1799
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 3 July 2012, 11:51 am | #30 of 48  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

Just put my swagbucks referral code into datsoup and refer-o-matic, will let you know the outcome :) Must say they were new to me, thanks for the info, even gave me the inspiration for my blog post! I'm learning lots today, time for a break i think LOL

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1803
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    10,657 topic views 
Next

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com