TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
48 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    10,656 topic views 

Re: Survey sites that are worth a try?

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 3 July 2012, 3:21 pm | #31 of 48 |

Genieswish, if you can figure it out, let us know which one provided the most referrals. I don't know if you put them in at the same time or not.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1804
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Survey sites that are worth a try? on login.

Unread postby » classy_ally » Tue, 3 July 2012, 4:47 pm | #32 of 48 |

I don't think surveys are worth it. If you finally qualify for one, they are long and tedious. I don't think they are worth the time lost. I moved past that stage a couple of years ago. But to each their own.

Reload | PID: #p1810
classy_ally
AVZoom: Regular Author

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » bellamamma » Thu, 5 July 2012, 9:25 pm | #33 of 48 |

boyuancy wrote:When I first got into the online earning scene, like all others, I started with PTCs, survey sites, etc. I soon lost interest in both of them, and so, I moved to writing.
But recently, I came to know that many new survey sites have sprung up which pay a dollar per survey (if not more). Do you know about any of them?
If you can, please let me know what survey sites are you a part of, and which of them pay the best? Thanks. :)

This is one subject I can offer a lot of advice on! I actually run a site that is dedicated to making money with surveys. If you would like to know more about my site or the address of it just shoot me a message. I am new to this forum and I am not sure If I am allowed to post my site address on here. Anyways, there are A LOT of wonderful survey sites that can make you a nice supplemental income. The first one is an old one, it is called Opinion Outpost. You can google it and find the link very quickly (I highly recommend using FireFox b/c the site does not work properly on IE for some odd reason!). You can take about ten surveys daily before they tell you that there are no more surveys available (I only promote sites that have dashboards, or have a lot of surveys to take daily) and they pay on average 1$ to 2.50$ per survey. Occasionally you get the .50$ surveys but that only happens about 1 our of 10. Opinion Outpost uses a survey company called SSI (survey sampling international) and they provide a lot of other sites, too, like SurveySpot, OpinionWorld, Chozz, and PCH online surveys. I highly suggest only joining Opinion Outpost and Survey Spot for the higher paying surveys. OpinionWorld, Chozz, and PCH online surveys don't pay as much for the SAME EXACT surveys. I also highly recommend a site called PaidViewpoint. You can also google that and you will find it very quickly. Now here is the deal with PaidViewpoint: You do not get full surveys every single day; however, you get profile surveys called 'Trait Surveys' that pay you. You will be able to cash out @ 15$ in about 12 days or less. I know that is a long time for 15$, but you literally only have to visit the site for 3 minutes daily. If you check the site daily there is usually always a full survey or a Trait survey to complete and after you reach the cash out limit they pay you IMMEDIATELY to PayPal. Another site I highly recommend is called QuickRewards. Their dashboard has over 15 daily surveys plus other surveys you can take. They pay an average 1$ (.60$ to 2$) per survey, and they pay you for every single survey you complete....right to PayPal! Another site is called Palm Research. You have to get 20$ to cash out, but their dashboard has at least 15 surveys daily and the average rate per survey is around 1.50$! I hope this helped!
P.S. Like I said, I specialize in Survey Sites and GPT sites (not the same old BORING GPT sites you see that all use the same exact template as 100's of sites use, I only suggest the unique sites that have a GREAT credit success rate!). If you need some advice just message me and I'll definately help you!

Reload | PID: #p1892
bellamamma
AVZoom: New Poster

#338 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 8:08 pm
Name: bellamamma

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 5 July 2012, 9:55 pm | #34 of 48 |

Thanks for the advice bellamamma - go ahead and post the link to your site, I'd love to see it and it sounds like it would be really interesting to lots of the forum members. You can put your link in your sig once MOC has decided your a real person :)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1895
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Beaver » Sat, 7 July 2012, 7:52 am | #35 of 48 |

I am new to surveys. Can anyone recommend a site that gives the best rate? preferably cash and not just gift certificates.

Reload | PID: #p1948
Beaver
AVZoom: New Member

#341 Joined:
Sat, 7 July 2012, 7:40 am

Unread postby » AnnaT » Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:19 pm | #36 of 48 |

In my opinion, some of the best are:

Paid Viewpoint (as mentioned above)
Pinecone Research
Survey Savvy
MySurvey
Opinion Outpost
Opinion Place

Pinecone is exceptionally awesome because they pay cash for every survey and you are pre-qualified into each one you attempt, so no screening out after you have answered a zillion questions. I hate when that happens! It's hard to get in with them though. They are very, very particular on the demographic they need at certain times.

Reload | PID: #p1987
AnnaT
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#343 Joined:
Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:01 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Mon, 9 July 2012, 9:10 am | #37 of 48 |

Sugarhill wrote:Genieswish, if you can figure it out, let us know which one provided the most referrals. I don't know if you put them in at the same time or not.

got nothing from either of them so far!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2024
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » micromachne » Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:29 am | #38 of 48 |

I can vouch for both Pinecone Research and Minefield.

However, you can't get into Pinecone simply by signing up. You have to literally find one of their banners on the web. Unfortunately, it's the only way to sign up with them. But they do pay and are legit. Minefield is legit too, but you don't have to jump through hoops like you would Pinecone in order to register.

Reload | PID: #p2296
micromachne

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Wed, 18 July 2012, 11:14 am | #39 of 48 |

Imoverthere wrote:I would like to throw my hat into the ring with a site called Paidviewpoints.

This site works a bit differently than most other survey sites in a few ways. First off, you don't go to a new site for the surveys, they're all done by the site itself. Secondly, they're short surveys that are ten question on average. Third, you get sent the surveys to do, and they're either trait surveys or product surveys.

Trait surveys will pay 10 cents completed as well as trait points. When you collect enough of them, you'll be able to get surveys every day. It's not exactly a fast way to get money, but for the time you spend on the site to get it it's well worth it, especially if you can get plenty of referrals.

The last feature that you can do on the site is something called Prediction Match, where you are given surveys that you don't get paid for, but rather compete to predict how people would answer given surveys based on age groups and such. Winning money on these means automatically going to your Paypal, and doesn't require a minimum pay out, which is $15 for the site.

Impressed by the idea that surveys are displayed within the site, it is incredibly frustrating being dragged off to pop-up city to do some of these surveys! I think based on that point alone, these guys are probably worth a try. In fact, reading your point on the lengths of the surveys is very interesting, some 'pre-surveys' are longer than that!

Reload | PID: #p2385
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 24 July 2012, 5:29 pm | #40 of 48 |

I do some surveys but Pinecone is my favorite. Their hard to get accepted but it's worth it since they pay $3 a survey. They pay right into your paypal within 24 hours or less. Thank-you TheMonkMan I will check esearch out.

Reload | PID: #p2592
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » micromachne » Tue, 24 July 2012, 10:06 pm | #41 of 48 |

I never heard about Paidviewpoints before. But every little bit of extra cash counts. Thanks for sharing it.

Reload | PID: #p2597
micromachne

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » Lena51 » Sun, 29 July 2012, 9:19 pm | #42 of 48 |

I do most of the survey sites but some i haven't heard of before and will check them out. I do surveys for pineconeresearch.com, paidviewpoint.com and I know these sites are real and they pay you whenever requested. Pineconeresearch pays the next day and you get a chance to test products for them also and I love that. I am not sure what the pay out point is for paidviewpoint, but that is a nice site to register on also and I have to check into that.

Reload | PID: #p2740
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 30 July 2012, 8:01 pm | #43 of 48 |

Pineconeresearch is supposed to be pretty hard to get into. But, the pay is supposed to be great. I have people telling me all the time that it is currently one of the top research/survey sites you can work for.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2762
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » greenmachine » Thu, 2 August 2012, 9:37 pm | #44 of 48 |

I also like Pinecone. It took me awhile to get in. They pay $3 a survey and pay pretty quick to your paypal account. I have done so many survy site like you all have just to have them go on and on just to say you don't qualify so for now I mainly do Pinecone.

Reload | PID: #p2857
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » mckey » Tue, 7 January 2014, 8:21 am | #45 of 48 |

yes it is very easy to earn by completing any survey. just share your opinion and earn instant cash. here you go.

Reload | PID: #p3880
mckey

#670 Joined:
Sat, 7 December 2013, 10:13 am
Name: kevin

Unread postby » Tdop » Thu, 20 February 2014, 11:20 am | #46 of 48 |

Imoverthere wrote:I've been trying to get the signature thing figured out but I can't seem to find how to make one. Oh well, it seems that MakingCents has his referral link set up. I don't honestly need another referral... I somehow managed to get 140 referrals after putting it up on a site called Datsoup along with the refer-o-matic. Don't ask me how it is I got all of them, I had a rather surprised looking face when I did.

That is really impressive.. I have been everywhere trying to get survey sites to earn with.. But I think because of my location, I dont get them surveys.. Or I get so few that makes it hard to earn with.. :|
:) MAKE $291 DAILY with eBAY!!! Details: http://ZeroTraffic.info/ <<=

Reload | PID: #p3896
Tdop

#571 Joined:
Mon, 21 January 2013, 3:15 pm

Unread postby » sherriselph » Sun, 23 March 2014, 7:22 am | #47 of 48 |

There are lots of website where you can earn money a lot by taking a short time survey.......take a survey

Reload | PID: #p3909
sherriselph

#693 Joined:
Wed, 19 March 2014, 4:21 pm
Name: Sherri

Unread postby » Tdop » Thu, 5 June 2014, 5:50 pm | #48 of 48  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

genieswish wrote:Just put my swagbucks referral code into datsoup and refer-o-matic, will let you know the outcome :) Must say they were new to me, thanks for the info, even gave me the inspiration for my blog post! I'm learning lots today, time for a break i think LOL

We will be waiting for the outcome...
:) MAKE $291 DAILY with eBAY!!! Details: http://ZeroTraffic.info/ <<=

Reload | PID: #p4018
Tdop

#571 Joined:
Mon, 21 January 2013, 3:15 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    10,656 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com