TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
9 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,135 topic views 

Adult Services...

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 3 June 2012, 2:19 pm | #1 of 9 |

So - Does anyone want to admit to being a webcam model, live chat host or sms answering?

I think if i didn't have the nosiest kids in the world I'd get a giggle from answering text messages, not sure i'd be up for live chat - and absolutely no chance of webcamming!! :oops:

Would you do it for fun, or would you consider it only if you got into severe financial difficulties? How desperate would you have to be?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p557
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Adult Services... on login.

Re: Adult Services...

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 3 June 2012, 2:28 pm | #2 of 9 |

No such luck here :oops: lol but there must be some mighty $$$ to be made if you have the look for the cam ;)

Reload | PID: #p558
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 3 June 2012, 2:49 pm | #3 of 9 |

well... i've been looking into it - for research purposes only of course lol and apparently anything goes! fat, thin, young, old, boy, girl, couples, gay, straight....all there! the top earners are claiming 8k a month (euros), i have no idea what they are actually doing for those kind of figures though!

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p559
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 3 June 2012, 3:24 pm | #4 of 9 |

well if it's worth it for them to do whatever it is they are doing, it sounds like the market is quite flooded
genieswish wrote:fat, thin, young, old, boy, girl, couples, gay, straight....

so its probably a difficult field to get into :shock:

But on a documentary that I saw years ago on TV, they did a story on a guy in America who owned a Black Hat adult website, and the website was a monthly subscription gig, now this guy claimed to make 100,000,000 one hundred million per year. He had a membership base of many millions I cant recall the figure. There are some huge dollars to be made if you hit it in your niche.

Reload | PID: #p560
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sun, 3 June 2012, 5:39 pm | #5 of 9 |

I used to do the SMS messaging. I stuck with it for about a year but the pay is pretty low and most companies require you to either send a specific amount of hours online every week or send a set number of messages a month. The work is fairly simple if you have the stomach for it but it can get very frustrating and boring at times too. I just got out of it because I didn't really like all the time I was putting in for just $80/month (USD) because I realized I could make the same amount of money in less time doing other things.

Reload | PID: #p568
Silverstar2154
AVZoom: Regular Author

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » dasani » Tue, 5 June 2012, 4:06 pm | #6 of 9 |

I am too shy for webcam, but I have thought about phone and text messaging. The phone doesn't seem like it pays much though. I can walk at a call center and make just as much. Unfortunately, at a call center I get old guys wanting me to say "sexy" stuff to them because they are too cheap to call a real adult phone number. The text sites seem scammy. Like you have to text a certain amount to get paid or you lose those hours. There is a whole board dedicated to adult phone and cam work. If anyone wants the name PM me. I am not sure if I can post the link here.

Reload | PID: #p633
dasani
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#125 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 10:11 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 4:25 pm | #7 of 9 |

You can share the link here, and if you have your own site please feel free to put it in your signature.

Reload | PID: #p636
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 5 June 2012, 9:56 pm | #8 of 9 |

I have never thought about this and never would. I just could not see someone wanting to see me on cam!

Reload | PID: #p653
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » tajnz » Wed, 6 June 2012, 8:56 am | #9 of 9  Reply

Personally I'd never participate in such activities as it just feels wrong for me personally. Actually it would be one of the worst jobs I could think of. I'm a little bit traditional when it comes to things like that. I also think that it could come back to haunt people. You can be as discreet as you like but that doesn't mean the word won't get out.

However I don't have anything against anyone who tries it in order to make money. I'm sure a lot of these people earn more money online than I do.

Reload | PID: #p665
tajnz
AVZoom: Regular Author

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,135 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com