TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
23 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    3,731 topic views 

How many programs are you working?

Unread postby » iebo » Sun, 3 June 2012, 7:04 pm | #1 of 23 |

Last year when PTC was all the rage, at one point I was trying to work about 75 sites in a day. Of course, most of it was wasted effort as many were outright scams, and most just disappeared, while a few remained and all became so low paying that it just wasn't worth the effort.
Now I'm consistently working about 4 programs, and I occasionally visit a few others to get a buck here and there.

So how many sites are you regularly working online?
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Share Permalink | PID: #p576
iebo
AVZoom: Regular Author

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How many programs are you working? on login.

Re: How many programs are you working?

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 3 June 2012, 7:17 pm | #2 of 23 |

I was doing 4 or 5ptc, and swagbucks and survey sites - it all just got too overwhelming and i got nowhere, so i went in a totally different direction and just started writing about them all instead of actually doing them LOL

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p577
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » clauemi » Sun, 3 June 2012, 10:11 pm | #3 of 23 |

I work on at least 5 sites daily, none of those are ptc's. I never got into those and I would much rather spend my time referring for other sites with better earning opportunity.

Reload | PID: #p578
clauemi

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 5 June 2012, 1:26 am | #4 of 23 |

Right now, my focus is on three sites. I know how much money that I want to make from each of them and if I can actually do all of the work, it may work out. It's just a matter of time management right now and I'm still tinkering with all of that. The earlier I get up the easier it will be.

Reload | PID: #p593
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:06 pm | #5 of 23 |

I guess because of the small payment from PTC sites, the only way that the earnings would matter is to do a lot of programs. I used to do about 5 consistently but I gave up because it's such a slow earning process. So I decided to concentrate on writing articles for paid to write websites which I feel pay better and it's passive income too.

Reload | PID: #p618
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » iamprolife2006 » Tue, 5 June 2012, 4:04 pm | #6 of 23 |

I started a long time ago with PTC and GPT but got bored with PTC because of scams and low paying ads. I still do GPT sites like cash crate, and Clixsense which is more GPT than PTC now since adding new things like tasks, and offers, SendEarnings and Swagbucks. I also do mTurk, microworkers, survey sites and earn with searching like with Bing. I used to try to do so many PTC sites and it turned out that I was spending almost an entire day online while not earning much. I have since streamlined my system to the above sites to be able to earn online every day. All in all I think I do about 10 sites a day.
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9

Reload | PID: #p632
iamprolife2006
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#106 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:38 pm

Unread postby » MeiEden » Wed, 6 June 2012, 12:29 am | #7 of 23 |

I do mTurk, write for HubPages, a couple of survey sites, and Swagbucks. So far I haven't really made that much money yet though. I really need to try to figure out a technique to see if I can do better. I just started, so I think I probably have a lot of room to grow.

Reload | PID: #p660
MeiEden

#163 Joined:
Sat, 2 June 2012, 2:53 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:30 am | #8 of 23 |

You need to look at all of your sources and truly decipher how you plan to make money on them and what kind of time will it take. From there, you build a schedule that will best help you do it. How many hours a day do you plan to devote? Then, break that down on where those hours will be best spent. Which tasks can you get done with the greatest of ease? Which ones take more time and attention? Things like that.

Reload | PID: #p661
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 8 June 2012, 1:27 am | #9 of 23 |

I have used some sites, but mainly concentrate on my own work. Then I do not have to worry about these fly by night sites going under or disappearing like you have experienced.

Reload | PID: #p770
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 8 June 2012, 1:56 am | #10 of 23 |

I never liked PTC sites because I am not good getting referrals, and if you want to earn from those sites you must have good referrals clicking for you. I used different GPT sites and Hyips as well. However right now I am only working in three sites. Get-Paid, Writing and in my own site. :D

Right now I am focused in my own site, so I am writing here and there to promote it. ;)
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p775
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:30 pm | #11 of 23 |

I'm only working on about 3 sites per day mainly because I spend a lot of time on my own site and it keeps me from doing the other things I can get to doing. Luckily I'm almost at the point where the only thing I have to do on my site is update it every other day or so with new posts so soon I'll have free time to get back to my other projects.

Reload | PID: #p857
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 9 June 2012, 11:08 pm | #12 of 23 |

Until last year I worked hard on the PTC business, I clicked daily about 80-100 sites. Of course most of them was scam, or went to scam before I earned the minimum payment - so I only wasted my time with the PTC business, and unfortunately I wasted also my money, investing in this scam sites. I recovered the big part of my money, opening PayPal and AlertPay (now it's called Payza) disputes and winning them, so I don't lost a big amount - but I lost my time, and I didn't like it. So last year I definitively left the PTC business and I started promoting some affiliate programs that pays for member registrations. To can promote them better, I made two websites and I fulfilled them with banners from these affiliate programs :)
Now I am using a few more programs, but only of these type: affiliate networks and CPM networks - the first type of programs are paying me for giving them members, and the second ones are paying me for showing their banners. It is a more easily way to earn, than with PTC sites - at least for me these are working better and with less effort!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Reload | PID: #p861
OliBoli

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Unread postby » AvalonX » Sun, 10 June 2012, 6:03 pm | #13 of 23 |

I am working about 4 things right now but using the revenue from the other sites to fund my Just Been Paid site. That for me has the most potential of anything else I am doing. I wrote a blog about it, its in my sig.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p887
AvalonX

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » Dugsmom » Thu, 5 July 2012, 2:38 pm | #14 of 23 |

I have my own Virtual Assistant business so I don't have time to work more than 4 sites. I work on those site when I need a break from my business. I try to spend my time only working sites that will earn me a decent amount of money or site that will help me learn more about business.

Reload | PID: #p1867
Dugsmom

#259 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:00 pm
Name: Vanessa

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 6 July 2012, 4:21 am | #15 of 23 |

Are you going to do a write up of your business? I'm sure a lot of would love to hear how you put it together and the progress that you've made with it.

Reload | PID: #p1905
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » boyuancy » Thu, 12 July 2012, 7:20 pm | #16 of 23 |

If you are talking PTCs, then 0! I am honestly working on just two programs at the moment, and both of them require you to do honest work. I just casually stroll around another program, but that's mainly for fun, and learning purposes. And another one, I'm testing it out. It hasn't worked for me yet, and I don't expect it to. :(
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Reload | PID: #p2169
boyuancy

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Unread postby » baddogg » Thu, 12 July 2012, 8:04 pm | #17 of 23 |

I did the PTC for awhile last year and I think I was up near 50 sites. That got old real quick, especially when 3/4 were scams like you said. Now I concentrate on article writing (3 sites and 2 customers I volunteer for in order to build my portfolio), surveys (only Pinecone) and a couple various other types that total about 3. I am not doing too bad so far, I have had 3 articles bought for $12 and gotten another $15 from pay to post, no Pinecone surveys since I registered though.

Reload | PID: #p2170
baddogg

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » hunysukle » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:44 am | #18 of 23 |

Well, I am promoting two major online business that pay massive residual income. However, I also promote my website on the side. My website includes many different money-making sites that I have earned with so far.

Reload | PID: #p2180
hunysukle

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Fri, 13 July 2012, 10:52 am | #19 of 23 |

I think I am working on too many things. My philosophy is rapidly changing from keeping multiple plates spinning to trying to focus on one or two things. I think the wait for ROI will be longer, but I believe the short-term loss is worth the long term gain.

How do people here split their time? Do you jump from one project to another? Or try and split your down into sections?

Reload | PID: #p2195
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:00 pm | #20 of 23 |

I would tell you to look at all of your jobs and decide which ones pay the most versus the amount of time and effort put into them. If you are only looking for a certain amount from each one, then break down what you need to do to get that amount and then schedule your time accordingly. Basically, you want efficiency over everything and it will take some trial and error on your part, but if you keep track of everything and really focus on what you are doing, it should become clearer and easier as the days go by.

Reload | PID: #p2198
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » xjadow » Sat, 14 July 2012, 3:00 am | #21 of 23 |

I'm a complete noob here, but figured getting into the community may help me actually move forward on a lot of my ideas.
Got 3 main ideas at the moment. The first is a MNS, one that I actually have an interest in, that I hope could start turning a profit eventually. The next is all about affiliate products; this one is tricky as there are so many directions you could go and so many ways to mess up. The third is essentially site flipping. Get a website, build it up, sell it.

Reload | PID: #p2212
xjadow
AVZoom: New Member

#357 Joined:
Sat, 14 July 2012, 2:26 am
Name: sampson

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Wed, 18 July 2012, 9:31 am | #22 of 23 |

xjadow wrote:I'm a complete noob here, but figured getting into the community may help me actually move forward on a lot of my ideas.
Got 3 main ideas at the moment. The first is a MNS, one that I actually have an interest in, that I hope could start turning a profit eventually. The next is all about affiliate products; this one is tricky as there are so many directions you could go and so many ways to mess up. The third is essentially site flipping. Get a website, build it up, sell it.

I started on a MNS and grew it fairly well. It was my first project and to be honest I didn't do enough keyword research and have since found there wasn't enough of a need for what I was promoting. It was a great experience though and completely worth it from the point of view of learning how to build and promote a website.

I'm looking forward to starting my next one, but am working on short term gains to make some extra spending money for a holiday next month, so am going to really push it when I get back.

Reload | PID: #p2382
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » Lena51 » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:13 am | #23 of 23  Reply

I would say you are right but I do programs that doesn't have a certain times and no deadlines and that way I can get them all lined up and say I can do so many a day and keep up with what's going on and if I see I can add more to what I am doing , I do so and try to earn more. I do mostly surveys though and then I do writing for PostLoop and it seems to work out really well for me.

Reload | PID: #p2816
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    3,731 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com