TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
41 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    9,841 topic views 

Re: Money On Computer - Where to Start?

Unread postby » trendchaser » Fri, 15 June 2012, 10:27 am | #31 of 41 |

Maybe you should also post some tricks and best practices that will help in getting money out faster.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1114
trendchaser
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#168 Joined:
Sun, 3 June 2012, 8:28 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Money On Computer - Where to Start? on login.

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 15 June 2012, 2:39 pm | #32 of 41 |

UmmiNoor wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:Try CloudCrowd for your writing. They pay by the end of the day as long as the work is approved by 5:00 PST/8:00 EST.

You must have a Facebook account to work at CloudCrowd, right? I had an account but it has now been suspended. I can't log into my Facebook account anymore and I just can't be bothered to make a new account. But maybe I can use my daughter's account. Is that possible?

Yeah, you can use any Facebook account from what I can see. I didn't have a Facebook account until I wanted to use CloudCrowd and I don't have my real name on there. So, give it a try.

Reload | PID: #p1126
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » GP2ShareArticles » Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:52 pm | #33 of 41 |

That was a lot of sites. I am interested sites where I can reach payout quickly and easily. One of the members above said they cash out daily. What sites do they work on to reach payout so quickly?

Reload | PID: #p1131
GP2ShareArticles
AVZoom: New Member

#260 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:15 pm
Name: FreeGiftCards

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 15 June 2012, 6:43 pm | #34 of 41 |

check sugarhill's sig:) above ur post

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1132
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Shell323 » Fri, 15 June 2012, 10:43 pm | #35 of 41 |

genieswish wrote:same here sayan! i see people "claiming" 500 points a day on swagbucks - i'd be lucky to get 50! writing or selling is def where it's at:)

I am in the same boat as you!!! I have actually cashed out of swagbucks, but it is a lot harder than they want you to believe to make anything off of there. Once I realized how little return I was getting I started focusing my efforts elsewhere, Inboxdollars, Sendearings, for my random fiddlings that is. Those are sites that use the same type of ideas as swagbucks, but pay you in actual dollars and cents. I personally prefer them. As far as this list goes, you are a God lol. I have heard of many of these sites before, but have never really poked around. It is awesome to know that there is a comprehensive list I can go back to for ideas. I am a bit distracted by shiny things also ;).

Reload | PID: #p1135
Shell323
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#161 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 11:20 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 16 June 2012, 4:16 am | #36 of 41 |

GP2ShareArticles wrote:That was a lot of sites. I am interested sites where I can reach payout quickly and easily. One of the members above said they cash out daily. What sites do they work on to reach payout so quickly?

CloudCrowd pays out daily with no minimum on the amount. All you need is a Facebook account to work through and a PayPal account to receive payment. If the work is approved by 5:00 PST/8:00 EST, you'll get paid that business day.

If you are interested, you can use the link in my signature.

Reload | PID: #p1158
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » greenmachine » Thu, 2 August 2012, 11:17 pm | #37 of 41 |

Sugarhill wrote:
UmmiNoor wrote:Personally, I think the best way to start making money online is to do something that you get paid fast and easily. This way you will feel encouraged when you see the money adding up in your account. My suggestion is to do paid forum posting. It's easy and you earn very fast even though the pay may be small but money is still money.

I agree with this. Every site that I work on, I can cash out by the end of the day, automatically get paid at the end of the day and there is one that I have to wait until I get to $10, but that can be quickly done (for me) within a few days. I may build some things along the way to have a passive income, but right now, I want to see payment, just as they want to see work: immediately. :mrgreen:

What is your secret? Your my inspiration. I so need cash now and I would love to know which sites you can cash out daily with. i do a lot of sites like mturk which seems slow getting to payout but others seem to get there quick. I also write for Textbroker time to time, more so now, and that seems to take awhile to get to cashout also since the pay is so low. Also nothing interesting to write about majority of the time..

Reload | PID: #p2861
greenmachine
AVZoom: Regular Author

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 4:07 am | #38 of 41 |

That's great sugarhill that you can cash out at the end of the day. I haven't been able to do that yet. I usually do PTC, GPT or surveys and as you know I am unable to get up enough to cash out but maybe someday I will. I am still trying hard to do just that with PostLoop. Wish me luck, I do work hard at this though.

Reload | PID: #p2869
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 3 August 2012, 4:41 am | #39 of 41 |

greenmachine wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:
UmmiNoor wrote:Personally, I think the best way to start making money online is to do something that you get paid fast and easily. This way you will feel encouraged when you see the money adding up in your account. My suggestion is to do paid forum posting. It's easy and you earn very fast even though the pay may be small but money is still money.

I agree with this. Every site that I work on, I can cash out by the end of the day, automatically get paid at the end of the day and there is one that I have to wait until I get to $10, but that can be quickly done (for me) within a few days. I may build some things along the way to have a passive income, but right now, I want to see payment, just as they want to see work: immediately. :mrgreen:

What is your secret? Your my inspiration. I so need cash now and I would love to know which sites you can cash out daily with. i do a lot of sites like mturk which seems slow getting to payout but others seem to get there quick. I also write for Textbroker time to time, more so now, and that seems to take awhile to get to cashout also since the pay is so low. Also nothing interesting to write about majority of the time..

There are quite a few sites that will pay you almost immediately, but you have to step back, look at how they pay and come up with a system to make the most amount of money in the least bit of time. It doesn't matter what site you are on, there is a method to it.

Streak does NatureBucks and she cashes out daily. She mentioned which offers to go for. CloudCrowd pays daily, but you have to be willing to do either the microtasks or the writing jobs. Figure out how much you want to make a day, break that down into how many of what you need to do and do it. The same with mTurk.

People are making this harder than it needs to be. They aren't the greatest jobs in the world, but if you figure out how to make it work for you, then they aren't the worst either. Just take a few minutes and look at what you are doing and trying to do. You can come up with something efficient.

Reload | PID: #p2873
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Laura » Tue, 7 August 2012, 8:27 pm | #40 of 41 |

Do PTC site pay? Because I tried so years ago and they were all scams. Have you been paid by one of them?
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2950
Laura

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Unread postby » chandlerbong » Sat, 24 June 2017, 2:34 pm | #41 of 41  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

I like your post . Thanks for sharing ways make money

Reload | PID: #p5481
chandlerbong
AVZoom: Century Club

#950 Joined:
Mon, 19 June 2017, 8:51 am
Name: Chandler

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    9,841 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com