TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
41 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    9,830 topic views 

Money On Computer - Where to Start?

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 5 June 2012, 10:22 am | #1 of 41 |

I know from personal experience how overwhelming it can get when you first start looking for ways of making money on computer, so for those looking for a free method to get started with, here's a few quick and easy ideas..

GPT (get paid to) - fill surveys, watch ads, receive emails, complete offers
swagbucks, inbox pounds (dollars), vivatic, jokeroo, get-paid

PTC (paid to click) - view websites for about 20 seconds
clixsense, adpaid, hits4pay, linkgrand

Surveys - get paid for every survey you qualify for
Tlouna, mysurvey, qna

Freelancing - bid for work such as article writing
elance, odesk, freelancer

Microwork - get paid for mini jobs
Mturks, cloudcrowd, microworkers, minuteworkers

Writing/reviews/posting
mylot, helium, postloop, hubpages, squidoo, ehow, shvoong

Photography - get paid for stock photos
istockphoto, shutterstock, fotolia

Free Stores Set up your own shop
zazzle, cafepress

Rate Music Get paid to listen to music
Slicethepie

Answer questions Make money from your area of expertise
student of fortune, webanswers, justanswer, keen, liveperson, bitwine, ether

Get Paid to Tweet
sponsoredtweets, paidpertweet, twivert

Upload files
docstoc, depositfiles, ziddu

Test Websites
trymyui, usertesting, userfeel, whatusersdo

Now go get busy :lol:

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p603
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Money On Computer - Where to Start? on login.

Re: Money On Computer - Where to Start?

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 2:43 pm | #2 of 41 |

Genieswish, I have a great idea, everything you just said up there should be a topic of its own lol ahh the luck of the Irish! LOL

Reload | PID: #p609
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 5 June 2012, 2:57 pm | #3 of 41 |

righto boss! Elite here I come LOL

Reload | PID: #p613
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:00 pm | #4 of 41 |

Yes your not even labelled as a MOC member at that point, your just elite, my way of saying thanks to the people who matter. :)

Reload | PID: #p615
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:03 pm | #5 of 41 |

Personally, I think the best way to start making money online is to do something that you get paid fast and easily. This way you will feel encouraged when you see the money adding up in your account. My suggestion is to do paid forum posting. It's easy and you earn very fast even though the pay may be small but money is still money.

Reload | PID: #p616
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:10 pm | #6 of 41 |

Well dont worry about genieswish, Umminoor, I dont think genieswish ever sleeps so must be making money online LOL and possibly with a post like that, has tried every trick in the book :lol:

Reload | PID: #p619
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:14 pm | #7 of 41 |

Oh yeah, I can see that genieswish must have tried a lot of methods to earn money online. The ones that are listed are some that I know of and there are two which are new to me namely testing websites and getting paid to tweet.

Reload | PID: #p621
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:15 pm | #8 of 41 |

UmmiNoor wrote:Personally, I think the best way to start making money online is to do something that you get paid fast and easily. This way you will feel encouraged when you see the money adding up in your account. My suggestion is to do paid forum posting. It's easy and you earn very fast even though the pay may be small but money is still money.

I agree with this. Every site that I work on, I can cash out by the end of the day, automatically get paid at the end of the day and there is one that I have to wait until I get to $10, but that can be quickly done (for me) within a few days. I may build some things along the way to have a passive income, but right now, I want to see payment, just as they want to see work: immediately. :mrgreen:

Reload | PID: #p622
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:21 pm | #9 of 41 |

Sugarhill wrote:Every site that I work on, I can cash out by the end of the day, automatically get paid at the end of the day and there is one that I have to wait until I get to $10, but that can be quickly done (for me) within a few days. I may build some things along the way to have a passive income, but right now, I want to see payment, just as they want to see work: immediately. :mrgreen:

That is so nice to be able to cash out at the end of the day. That would mean money in your bank every day. I wish I can do just that but most sites that I'm a member of has a minimum payout that is $5 or more and others only pay once a month. It's not that easy for me to reach $5 a day because I can't be online all the time because of other responsibilities.

Reload | PID: #p625
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:27 pm | #10 of 41 |

i think i've READ every trick in the book, but haven't actually taken action, which is my biggest downfall - i read something, think "oh how interesting" rush off and sign up, then forget about it and find something else LOL. I'm quite like that in life too though, so easily distracted by shiny stuff....

Reload | PID: #p626
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:43 pm | #11 of 41 |

UmmiNoor wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:Every site that I work on, I can cash out by the end of the day, automatically get paid at the end of the day and there is one that I have to wait until I get to $10, but that can be quickly done (for me) within a few days. I may build some things along the way to have a passive income, but right now, I want to see payment, just as they want to see work: immediately. :mrgreen:

That is so nice to be able to cash out at the end of the day. That would mean money in your bank every day. I wish I can do just that but most sites that I'm a member of has a minimum payout that is $5 or more and others only pay once a month. It's not that easy for me to reach $5 a day because I can't be online all the time because of other responsibilities.

Try CloudCrowd for your writing. They pay by the end of the day as long as the work is approved by 5:00 PST/8:00 EST.

Reload | PID: #p630
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » mitzypisi » Tue, 5 June 2012, 4:02 pm | #12 of 41 |

I new and tried some of the methods on the list but I still have a few that I haven't tested yet.Anyway, not all are available for non US members. I am signing up now on student of fortune and if it goes well I will update my results.
Thanks for the list.

Reload | PID: #p631
mitzypisi
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#174 Joined:
Tue, 5 June 2012, 3:16 pm

Unread postby » trendchaser » Tue, 5 June 2012, 4:28 pm | #13 of 41 |

Nice list there. Will definitely try out some of these. Look very tempting :)

Reload | PID: #p638
trendchaser
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#168 Joined:
Sun, 3 June 2012, 8:28 am

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 5 June 2012, 4:30 pm | #14 of 41 |

Thats great mitzypisi, would be good to hear what you find, good or bad, always looking for a new topic to disect!!

Cheers.

Reload | PID: #p639
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 5 June 2012, 6:26 pm | #15 of 41 |

mitzypisi wrote:I new and tried some of the methods on the list but I still have a few that I haven't tested yet.Anyway, not all are available for non US members. I am signing up now on student of fortune and if it goes well I will update my results.
Thanks for the list.

student of fortune is quite an ambitious start mitzpisi! if answering questions is your thing, i just came across a great article with a list of sites - http://www.scribd.com/doc/2210106/Get-P ... -Questions

while i was on the site i tried to download one of the articles, and it asked me to hand over $5 for the privilage! so would i be right in assuming you get paid if someone downloads an article you've uploaded? has anyone else looked at scribd?

Edit: ok went to check out scribd - yes you do get paid but only every 3 months, and that's only if your earnings are over $100! they also help themselves to 20% of the purchase price as a consignment fee, plus an extra $0.25 transaction fee from your net revenue for the purchase. (40c if its a DRM-protected Digital Editions file, whatever that is?)

Think i'll leave that one alone - site also looks really spammy with ads everywhere, greedy devils!

Reload | PID: #p646
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 5 June 2012, 9:53 pm | #16 of 41 |

This is a great resource. You did forget to mention you can try your hand at affiliate marketing as well. If you really want to earn a living on the Internet this is a great way to do it!

Reload | PID: #p651
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 5 June 2012, 10:49 pm | #17 of 41 |

ye just wanted to get some of the quick and easy stuff out there - marketing takes a bit of effort :) feel free to put up a tutorial ;)

Reload | PID: #p655
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Fri, 8 June 2012, 3:27 am | #18 of 41 |

genieswish wrote:site also looks really spammy with ads everywhere, greedy devils!

lol that was my first thought when I went there, clicked the close button pretty soon afterwards for that very reason.

Reload | PID: #p780
MOC
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 8 June 2012, 5:43 am | #19 of 41 |

Some interesting sites you have posted there Genieswish. However, I can only confirm writing/reviews/posting sites that have paid to me. I've tried GPT, PTC, surveys, etc. But at the end of the day it is really hard to get a couple of bucks from those sites (at least for me). I rather write instead. I really have no luck with GPT sites like Get-Paid or Superpoints. There's a point when I can not get more points because all the remaining tasks are difficult to complete from my country.
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p785
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 8 June 2012, 9:01 am | #20 of 41 |

same here sayan! i see people "claiming" 500 points a day on swagbucks - i'd be lucky to get 50! writing or selling is def where it's at:)

Reload | PID: #p788
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Fri, 8 June 2012, 9:57 pm | #21 of 41 |

Sugarhill wrote:
UmmiNoor wrote:Personally, I think the best way to start making money online is to do something that you get paid fast and easily. This way you will feel encouraged when you see the money adding up in your account. My suggestion is to do paid forum posting. It's easy and you earn very fast even though the pay may be small but money is still money.

I agree with this. Every site that I work on, I can cash out by the end of the day, automatically get paid at the end of the day and there is one that I have to wait until I get to $10, but that can be quickly done (for me) within a few days. I may build some things along the way to have a passive income, but right now, I want to see payment, just as they want to see work: immediately. :mrgreen:

Yes, forum posting is a good way to earn some quick cash. It isn't a big amount, but it is still money that wouldn't otherwise be in your pocket. I combine my article writing with forum posting and am finally seeing positive results. I wish I had known about this when I first started my online career over two years ago. Oh well, better late than never. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p824
dziomek

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » classy_ally » Fri, 8 June 2012, 11:32 pm | #22 of 41 |

This is a great list. I wish I had this when I first started looking for opportunities online. lol!! I have it now and I plan to use it. Thanks for the information. There is so much to find on the internet. It is mind-blowing.

Reload | PID: #p830
classy_ally

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 9 June 2012, 4:53 am | #23 of 41 |

dziomek wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:

Yes, forum posting is a good way to earn some quick cash. It isn't a big amount, but it is still money that wouldn't otherwise be in your pocket. I combine my article writing with forum posting and am finally seeing positive results. I wish I had known about this when I first started my online career over two years ago. Oh well, better late than never. :)

Well, the forum posting is working out well, but the real money would be the article writing and that is what is hanging me up right now. I need to balance the two so they can both get done as the site that I want to work on has a time limit on the articles that they request and I need to find a big enough block of time to do both without sacrificing the other.

Reload | PID: #p838
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:57 am | #24 of 41 |

Well, the forum posting is working out well, but the real money would be the article writing and that is what is hanging me up right now. I need to balance the two so they can both get done as the site that I want to work on has a time limit on the articles that they request and I need to find a big enough block of time to do both without sacrificing the other.

I can relate, as the forum posting is almost instant cash. I do not commit myself to articles with time limits; that hasn't worked well for me in the past due to family obligations. I have decided to write and submit strictly on my own terms; that in itself has taken some stress and pressure off of me. I still do submit articles, but found myself working non-stop. I am also working on the final edit of the second book in a series I am writing, so I had to let something go.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p843
dziomek

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 9 June 2012, 3:21 pm | #25 of 41 |

I don't mind the site that has the time limits on the money because I find out quickly whether I will get paid or not, but I just have to time everything out, so my schedule that I know is working is not thrown off. So, in that area, there is still some fine tuning that needs to be done. There also other things I can do, but it's hard to turn away from what you know is clicking to go to something else.

But, it will work out. I've only been doing this for about three weeks, so to be this far along has been a blessing.

Reload | PID: #p847
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:26 pm | #26 of 41 |

This is absolutely the best way to start. I see so many people who fret about never making a dollar (yes just a dollar) online when it really is so easy. There are some places out there where people can get started and be able to have money they can actually use in their accounts at the end of the day. It won't be much and you will never get rich from those places but at least it shows that making money online can be done and you can have the confidence to work towards doing other things that can be a bit more lucrative.

Reload | PID: #p856
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » AvalonX » Sun, 10 June 2012, 6:14 pm | #27 of 41 |

If you are just starting Swagbucks is as good as any. They have plenty of videos, surveys and games to play. You will get an idea of what you like and don't like.

People who were making big bucks before were spamming the Swagbucks TV and mobile app but they locked those things down however you can still use them legit. If you are looking at something longer term but higher yield check out Just Been Paid.

I actually signed up for 2 new GPT sites tonight. Will report back soon.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p889
AvalonX

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » racechick79 » Fri, 15 June 2012, 2:51 am | #28 of 41 |

I am impressed with the list here genieswish! Then, I read down a few posts and though - oh my, I found a twin - I, too, am one to sign up for a million things and then forget about them. Just wondering; since postloop and usertesting are my biggest money makers right now - has anybody found any sites that are very similar? I did sign up tonight for some that you had listed, but wondered if anybody had truly had luck with any of them :)

Reload | PID: #p1088
racechick79

#110 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 7:51 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 15 June 2012, 4:16 am | #29 of 41 |

You can try to get on with Paid Forum Posting. Supposedly, they pay .20 a post, but it's nothing like Postloop in how the work gets done. A lot of people seem to be happy with it, but I have yet to actually start working for them. I was approved to work, but I haven't yet. Maybe at some other time, if my account is still eligible.

Reload | PID: #p1091
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Fri, 15 June 2012, 7:07 am | #30 of 41  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

Sugarhill wrote:Try CloudCrowd for your writing. They pay by the end of the day as long as the work is approved by 5:00 PST/8:00 EST.

You must have a Facebook account to work at CloudCrowd, right? I had an account but it has now been suspended. I can't log into my Facebook account anymore and I just can't be bothered to make a new account. But maybe I can use my daughter's account. Is that possible?

Reload | PID: #p1099
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    9,830 topic views 
Next

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com