TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
53 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    9,145 topic views 

Re: How to earn money writing online?

Unread postby » classy_ally » Tue, 3 July 2012, 5:44 pm | #31 of 53 |

Thanks to everyone for submitting your knowledge to this forum! I have never heard of most of the websites. It helps a lot since you have tried these sites and can guide us to what works best. I can't wait to try out these sites.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1814
classy_ally
AVZoom: Regular Author

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How to earn money writing online? on login.

Unread postby » dziomek » Tue, 3 July 2012, 11:46 pm | #32 of 53 |

tajnz wrote:
Rackermann wrote:You have been overwhelmed by responses to your thread and question, so I do not know if you need any more suggestions, but here is mine anyway. I joined this site recently and they are very good too, and you can earn money through their revenue sharing...I had my first article published their this week - http://knoji.com

I have been a freelance writer for about two years and it is definitely the easiest way to start making money almost immediately online, and I have tried almost everything there is on the Internet :)

While researching new potential income streams I happened to come across Knoji last night! The blogger who wrote about it seemed happy but I was still too skeptical to join up. There are so many scams and sites that just don't pay that it's hard to get my hopes up. It's great to have someone here recommend it. I'll sign up in the morning and give it a try for a week or two. :)

Knoji is a legitimate site. I have been a contributor for several months now, although I do not submit articles on a regular basis. If you write within their parameters you will be well paid. My only disappointment with them is they do not seem to allow "do-overs". I didn't use enough words in a title, and although the article was well written they did not allow me to fix the title so it was all rejected. Aside from that, I have no reservations about endorsing them as a reputable site.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1816
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 4 July 2012, 4:16 am | #33 of 53 |

Well, that's an article that you can simply put on your HubPage right? Or, on another site without having to spend the time on it.

Reload | PID: #p1827
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 4 July 2012, 10:42 pm | #34 of 53 |

Sugarhill wrote:Well, that's an article that you can simply put on your HubPage right? Or, on another site without having to spend the time on it.

Yes, and that is exactly what I did. I have received several positive comments on it as well, which reinforces the fact it's not all about the title (although having a better title is beneficial). I have learned more regarding titles and keywords in the last month or so, and am going to incorporate what I have learned in all of my articles.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1840
dziomek

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 5 July 2012, 4:45 am | #35 of 53 |

I have to agree with you. These things used to fly right over my head and I paid them no attention, but even glancing at the posts about them, it's starting to connect to each other and make sense. I don't know when I'll use these things, but I will know where to start.

Reload | PID: #p1854
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Dugsmom » Thu, 5 July 2012, 2:12 pm | #36 of 53 |

I don't consider myself a great writer either but I'd love to make money writing. I hear that, that's the way to make the most money online. I started blogging (for business and to help my writing skills) and I'm looking around at different content mills to practice my writing skills. Shebudgets will you to write them them. I think they pay around 2.50 per article. There's also textbroker, demandstudios, squidoo, and hubpages. The first 4 require a writing sample but I hear it's easy to get hired.

Reload | PID: #p1862
Dugsmom
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#259 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:00 pm
Name: Vanessa

Unread postby » suzeysplace » Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:43 pm | #37 of 53 |

I would agree that writing is a great way to make money online. It's a matter of getting your foot in the door, getting started and I agree that Textbroker is a great place to start when you are a new writer. Constant-Content is another good place but sometimes their editors seem to be extremely picky, just in my experience although I have done pretty well with them. Once you get your foot in the door somewhere and of course you may experience some rejections (most writers do), and as bad as that seems, it's a great way to learn! Good luck!

Reload | PID: #p1878
suzeysplace
AVZoom: New Poster

#337 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 3:07 pm
Name: Suzey

Unread postby » kimanthi22 » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:11 pm | #38 of 53 |

Hi has anyone of you tried Iwriter? It is quite a simple and cool site to earn money online. I have been using it for quite some time and I can assure you that I am happy with the site. The process of singing up is very simple and you don't need to have any experience. The beauty of it is that they do not even ask for any credentials from you. Try Iwriter and you will be a happy person.
Caution though: You have to meet the clients expectations and again don't expect to get rich overnight. The starting pay is quite low.

Reload | PID: #p2111
kimanthi22
AVZoom: New Member

#351 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:29 am

Unread postby » needynerds » Wed, 11 July 2012, 8:24 pm | #39 of 53 |

try https://www.cloudcrowd.com/i/ppsimbCloudCrowd on Facebook.

I've made like $14 off it in the last 2 days. Nothing that's going to lead you to riches, but makes decent money quick.

Reload | PID: #p2127
needynerds

#347 Joined:
Mon, 9 July 2012, 8:04 pm
Name: NeedyNerds

Unread postby » baddogg » Thu, 12 July 2012, 1:50 am | #40 of 53 |

I definitely recommend looking at http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/joinus/ they train you FREE and help you become a better writer. I have applied and am currently in the waiting period but check it out. According to their website :

BellaOnline's editors are members of a global community that represents "The Voice of Women on the Web." By joining with the BellaOnline team you will:

* Receive free training on how to become a successful published writer on the web.
* Build a portfolio of content which can then be used anywhere you wish.
* Share your knowledge on a favorite subject with 20 million visitors a month.
* Become established and respected because of your association with BellaOnline.
* Be treated as a member of the press by book publishers, DVD publishers, and other product manufacturers.
* Build a resume from which to write your own book or be published in magazines or newspapers.
* Launch or reinvigorate a career.
* Gain experience with personalized mentoring on how to be successful on the web
* Have FUN!

Reload | PID: #p2137
baddogg

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » streakanime » Thu, 12 July 2012, 6:13 am | #41 of 53 |

There is A LOT of money to be made online if you know where to look. But, you have to be willing to put in the time an effort. I know a lot of people who make a living through their income sources online. A lot of them do mostly freelance writing. These same people usually work 12-14 hour days though. It definitely takes a lot of effort if you really want to get anywhere. It is totally worth it though.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2146
streakanime

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Thu, 12 July 2012, 11:30 am | #42 of 53 |

If you want to get started, you could advertise a gig over at Fiverr to write articles of 300-500 words. That would build up experience, confidence a portfolio and some money too.

From there, I would recommend getting your name on ODesk/eLance or similar to start getting work for a better standard of pay. Importantly, I'd recommend maintaining a blog all of your own in a topic niche, monetize this and you may find you don't need to write for others anymore.

Obviously these things don't happen over night, but it is out there.

Reload | PID: #p2148
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » theaaa » Thu, 12 July 2012, 12:29 pm | #43 of 53 |

You can try QualityGal. I hear there's quite a bit of paperwork involved, but their website (and some who seem to have personal experience working for the site) says that the pay per article is $12 or higher.

Reload | PID: #p2149
theaaa
AVZoom: New Member

#355 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 11:00 am
Name: theaaa

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 19 July 2012, 5:05 am | #44 of 53 |

I think that I am going to try Triond, I signed up for it a while ago, but never really did anything, or write any posts. It seemed like a decent site, does anybody know what the possibilities for making money with that website are? Thank you for your replies and I hope that it is at least a good amount, of spending money.

Reload | PID: #p2411
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » blossom » Sun, 22 July 2012, 1:39 am | #45 of 53 |

You seem to be a very good writer. I think you just need to build your confidence instead of your writing skills. Of course, we could all improve our writing skills, but I think you're great. I have seen some really bad writers and your writing doesn't even come close to the bad stuff I've seen.

Reload | PID: #p2498
blossom
AVZoom: New Poster

#376 Joined:
Sat, 21 July 2012, 1:34 pm

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 27 July 2012, 3:19 am | #46 of 53 |

I would like to write online also but didn't know how to get started but these are some good informed information that you have put out here and I do appreciate it. The Apprenticeship Program is maybe just what I need to get going to do some real writing. Thank you so much and I will try this out real soon. I always love to write and hope this will put me on the right path.

Reload | PID: #p2661
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 31 July 2012, 2:22 pm | #47 of 53 |

I write for Textbroker also. i gave it a rest for awhile since the pay is really low but recently started writing for them again I feel that i'm not all that great of writer either but giving it another try anyway. I have taken some w comp classes through my local college to help me with my writing skills. For someone just starting out i say Textbroker is the place to start. I have only had 2 articles come back to fix a couple simple things. Thank-you all for all the other writing job links. I bookmarked them and I will look at them later.

Reload | PID: #p2781
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » streakanime » Tue, 31 July 2012, 8:55 pm | #48 of 53 |

Bleh, I still cannot be bothered to mail in the tax form to work for textbroker. It is such a pain when there are so many other writing sites that do not require you to fill out and mail in the tax form. I really wish that site would upgrade to an electronic version like everyone else, haha.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2784
streakanime

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » Lena51 » Tue, 31 July 2012, 10:12 pm | #49 of 53 |

What are some of the site that are good to write for? I am willing to put in the effort to make a great income but I can't do it for a few months until I can get my own computer. So hand me over some of the links and I can bookmark them and be ready to go when I get my own computer. Right now I am borrowing a computer to use for an hour or so in between time or someone else has it and I have to do what I can.

Reload | PID: #p2786
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 2 August 2012, 7:50 am | #50 of 53 |

I've been trying to write for a couple different websites. I have written a few articles for the Yahoo Contributor Network, but they have not been approved yet, so I can't really recommend it yet other than based off of what I've heard. However, from what I've heard, it's a pretty decent way to make money, but I have also heard that textbroker.com is much better and pays better than YCN. I have just finished writing the evaluation article for Text Broker and am waiting to hear what my rating is. I have heard that Text Broker is better and easier to use in some different forums and articles.

Reload | PID: #p2828
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » baddogg » Tue, 7 August 2012, 5:02 pm | #51 of 53 |

I would recommend trying Knoji, I write for them and have had one regular article published that gets an average of 50 views a day (it is a new article published this week) and I just earned $8 by writing a product review for them. They pay for articles based on revenue; product reviews get upfront payment that depends on the quality; company snapshots get $4 upon approval.

Reload | PID: #p2934
baddogg

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » nasiruddin » Sat, 25 August 2012, 11:54 am | #52 of 53 |

Want to write you can browse my blog in this blog you will some site.
visit freelancing-earn-cash.blogspot.com.

Reload | PID: #p3114
nasiruddin

#307 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:34 am
Name: 443

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 25 August 2012, 12:08 pm | #53 of 53  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

instead of trying to spam the forum, why don't you put your blog link in your sig and contribute some other ideas like the other members do?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p3116
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    9,145 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com