TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    901 topic views 

Which ad services do you use to make money blogging?

Unread postby » MeiEden » Wed, 6 June 2012, 12:19 am | #1 of 5 |

I'm thinking of starting a blog, and I know that a lot of people use Google AdSense. What other ad services do you use to make money when blogging? How about for contextual ads that are inline with your text? I'm not aiming to make a huge amount of cash - just a few hundred bucks a year would be nice.

Share Permalink | PID: #p658
MeiEden
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#163 Joined:
Sat, 2 June 2012, 2:53 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Which ad services do you use to make money blogging? on login.

Re: Which ad services do you use to make money blogging?

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Wed, 6 June 2012, 9:45 am | #2 of 5 |

Google Adsense is still the best for me because it's the most well-known and has a lot of advertisers using its platform so you can blog in any niche and you will have ads that are suitable to be displayed alongside your content. But if you don't want to use GA, you can always join an affiliate program and promote their products on your blog or display their banners.

Reload | PID: #p673
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 9 June 2012, 10:51 pm | #3 of 5 |

Google Adsense is a very good idea for making a lot of money with your blog, but only if you will have a lot of visitors who will click the Adsense ads. For me this is not working, because I don't have too much visits, and my visitors are not clicking the ads :(
For me better than Adsense are working the CPM networks. These networks are paying for every 1000 banner views (this is CPM mean: Cost Per Mille), even the visitors are clicking or not the ads.
There are a lot of CPM networks that you can use for monetizing your blog, but my advice is: always read the F.A.Q. before joining them, because some of them are paying only for visits from top tier countries (USA, CAN, UK, Germany and 2-3 others), and if you don't have the most of visits from these countries, you won't earn too much! Also search the F.A.Q. for the minimum payment and the available payment processors; if you don't like them, don't join this network! And, the most important thing: don't join sites that don't have a F.A.Q. page, or if they are not showing the most important information you need at least in the Terms page (if they don't have F.A.Q.) - this sites are most probably scams, they won't pay you!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Reload | PID: #p860
OliBoli

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sun, 10 June 2012, 9:14 pm | #4 of 5 |

Right now I'm using Google Adsense because I think it's a good place for me to start monetizing my blog. I thought about joining an affiliate program but I figured that's something that doesn't truly fit what I'm trying to do with my blog so that's something I personally wouldn't try. I do think that's a pretty good alternative though depending on the product, the market may be very saturated already.

Reload | PID: #p893
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 22 June 2012, 2:18 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

Right no I just use Google. However, I also use CJ, Clickbank, RAP Bank, and Linkshare as well to help me in gaining some additional sales from a higher priced product.

Reload | PID: #p1388
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    901 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com