TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
49 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    7,405 topic views 

Re: Interesting ways to earn online

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 4 July 2012, 10:56 pm | #31 of 49 |

I just clicked on the PickyDomains site, and it does look interesting. I am not very creative when it comes to names, but there is only one way to find out if I am more creative than I think. I haven't looked any further than the first page, but will have a better look when I am finished my work for the afternoon.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Share Permalink | PID: #p1841
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Interesting ways to earn online on login.

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 5 July 2012, 4:30 am | #32 of 49 |

Picky Domains requires you to think in a different way, but it's a challenge that I think you will enjoy. Obviously the payout won't be as immediate as you are waiting for someone to choose your name out of a couple of thousand, but definitely give it a try.

Reload | PID: #p1853
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Beaver » Sat, 7 July 2012, 8:42 am | #33 of 49 |

Can anyone advice or suggest any pay to click sites? I am a newbie in this type of activity.

Reload | PID: #p1949
Beaver
AVZoom: New Member

#341 Joined:
Sat, 7 July 2012, 7:40 am

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Sat, 7 July 2012, 9:00 am | #34 of 49 |

Beaver wrote:Can anyone advice or suggest any pay to click sites? I am a newbie in this type of activity.

Hi! There are alot of resources in the forums here so have a search and I'm sure you will find some great PTC info. :)

Reload | PID: #p1950
freeautolinkbot

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Mon, 9 July 2012, 4:30 am | #35 of 49 |

Another site which is interesting is SFI. I signed up a week ago and have been through several of the training articles and have even listed a few items. If a person can think outside the box, there are many ways to earn in addition to their basic plan. I like it because it gives me a new outlet for my e-books and e-patterns. I used to belong to SFI and let my membership slip away, as I was not nearly as computer savvy as I am now. Keep in mind it is not limited to online sales; there are plenty of offline opportunities as well. I like the fact it is free to join and there is a wealth of information available in terms of training, marketing and utilizing the site and resources to make some extra money.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE

Reload | PID: #p2012
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » AnnaT » Mon, 9 July 2012, 8:28 pm | #36 of 49 |

Have any of you ever tried Slice the Pie? It's a site that will pay you to listen to and rate new music. You can cash out at $10 with Paypal, they are legit and they pay.

Reload | PID: #p2044
AnnaT
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#343 Joined:
Sun, 8 July 2012, 3:01 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 10 July 2012, 4:23 am | #37 of 49 |

Yes, there have been actual discussions on Slice the Pie. I think there is a thread a little lower down on the page if you are looking for more information on it or can add more information to it.

Reload | PID: #p2061
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » tosaytheleast » Tue, 10 July 2012, 3:55 pm | #38 of 49 |

AnnaT wrote:Have any of you ever tried Slice the Pie? It's a site that will pay you to listen to and rate new music. You can cash out at $10 with Paypal, they are legit and they pay.

Yes they are legit as I have been paid a lot of times by them. I took a break from doing reviews because I got burned out already. When you do reviewing for 5 straight hours daily then you will really find it boring for some time even if I my self is a music lover.

Reload | PID: #p2072
tosaytheleast
AVZoom: New Poster

#129 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 5:18 pm

Unread postby » Youlovejordan » Tue, 10 July 2012, 7:36 pm | #39 of 49 |

Gpt sites and surveys are my main ways to earn online. Mostly, because they are pretty fast and the past is reasonable.

Reload | PID: #p2084
Youlovejordan
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#323 Joined:
Fri, 29 June 2012, 7:22 pm
Name: Youlovejordan

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:01 am | #40 of 49 |

dziomek wrote:I just clicked on the PickyDomains site, and it does look interesting. I am not very creative when it comes to names, but there is only one way to find out if I am more creative than I think. I haven't looked any further than the first page, but will have a better look when I am finished my work for the afternoon.

Have you done anything on PickyDomains? What is your rank if you have?

Reload | PID: #p2096
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » kimanthi22 » Wed, 11 July 2012, 6:05 pm | #41 of 49 |

I must admit that the methods you are talking about are quite interesting. I never knew any of these interesting money making ways but now you have opened my eyes on these interesting opportunities. I will try these methods and see if they can really make me some money. I will get back to you and tell you my experience on these site. Thanks a lot for this interesting information.

Reload | PID: #p2118
kimanthi22
AVZoom: New Member

#351 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:29 am

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 14 July 2012, 10:33 am | #42 of 49 |

I came across this one today while browsing http://www.textnovel.com - it's contest based short stories, Authors and readers share serial fiction by email or text message.

I don't know anything more about it so can't give a review, sorry. Just thought it looked a bit different :)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2224
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » dziomek » Sun, 15 July 2012, 6:07 am | #43 of 49 |

Sugarhill wrote:
dziomek wrote:I just clicked on the PickyDomains site, and it does look interesting. I am not very creative when it comes to names, but there is only one way to find out if I am more creative than I think. I haven't looked any further than the first page, but will have a better look when I am finished my work for the afternoon.

I have submitted a few names, and my current rank is 5. I have not been successful in picking a winner, but it doesn't hurt to try. I haven't done much over the past few days, but will be adding more of my input regarding names in the upcoming week.

Reload | PID: #p2237
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 15 July 2012, 6:34 am | #44 of 49 |

dziomek wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:

I have submitted a few names, and my current rank is 5. I have not been successful in picking a winner, but it doesn't hurt to try. I haven't done much over the past few days, but will be adding more of my input regarding names in the upcoming week.

Yeah, I need to get back to it. I am a little disappointed as one of the prospect I had, ultimately picked the most basic and stupid name ever. I can't even believe they paid someone to come up with that. They should've thought of that on their own.

Reload | PID: #p2241
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:13 pm | #45 of 49 |

AnnaT wrote:Have any of you ever tried Slice the Pie? It's a site that will pay you to listen to and rate new music. You can cash out at $10 with Paypal, they are legit and they pay.

I'm using Slice the Pie, have made a few dollars in probably an hours work over a couple of days. The interface is really simple to use and I'm getting paid 19/20¢ per review.

Admittedly, some of the songs are terrible, but as long as you are objective about it you can earn good money from this.

Reload | PID: #p2279
JaimeLannister
AVZoom: Regular Author

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Wed, 18 July 2012, 11:02 pm | #46 of 49 |

I use cashcrate sometimes, you can earn a decent amount if you have some time on your hands. There are easy and free offers that you can do, I passed the payment threshold of 20 dollars, in only a couple of days.

Reload | PID: #p2396
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » streakanime » Thu, 19 July 2012, 1:48 am | #47 of 49 |

I use Slice The Pie... But not as avidly as I used to. They have decreased the amount of reviews they give out by a lot. It is almost a little frustrating trying to get to $10 for the cash out. I also tried Picky Domains, but they are way too populated for me. The chances of you ever throwing anything into the mix that gets picked is very slim.

I started using NeoBux and Hits4Pay a couple days ago. Giving them a trial run to see how it goes currently.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2397
streakanime

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 19 July 2012, 3:22 am | #48 of 49 |

greenmachine wrote:I don't know if it's an interesting way to earn money but I just started "Just Been Paid". They give you $10 of their money you invest it in the Jss Tripler on the site and let it just sit there to collect interest. You can't get rich over night but you don't use your own money nor do you have to do anything. There has been a lot of good reviews on other forum about JBP.

About how much do you make off of the interest? Is it pennies per day, or like a dollar? Because if it's just a couple pennies I don't know if it would be worth it. It does seem like a great system though.

Reload | PID: #p2403
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » Lena51 » Mon, 30 July 2012, 10:59 pm | #49 of 49  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

This sounds great and easy to do but you guys would have to train me on what I am to do on the site. Do you have to have a website so you can use there button. This seems like a easy way to earn some bucks and I'm all for that everyday of the week. I will go pay them a visit and get familiar with the site and get aback to you on this one.

Reload | PID: #p2767
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    7,405 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com