TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
49 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    7,400 topic views 

Interesting ways to earn online

Unread postby » boyuancy » Wed, 6 June 2012, 3:37 pm | #1 of 49 |

I recently followed a link to a fellow member's blog from MOC and I came across this site called PickyDomains - it pays you to suggest domain name ideas. I tired, and I received a like soon after. But I didn't like the system as a whole, and so, I bailed out soon after.
But it is an interesting earning opportunity anyway, unlike any other out there.
Do you know any other interesting Get Paid To's?
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Share Permalink | PID: #p685
boyuancy
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Interesting ways to earn online on login.

Re: Interesting ways to earn online

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 6 June 2012, 5:19 pm | #2 of 49 |

there's quite a few that i'm looking into at the moment for naming companies and a couple for solving company problems. have a look at flightfox.com and see what you think, you get paid to find the cheapest flights for customers, but its contest based and wont be long before the black hatters come up with a way to cheat the system...

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p695
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » dziomek » Thu, 7 June 2012, 11:37 pm | #3 of 49 |

There are a lot of GPT sites out there; the question is which are reputable? Some have ridiculously high payment thresholds most people will never reach so do be wary of any promising riches. Personally I have found writing to be the most profitable, be it posting on forums, writing articles or writing e-books.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p761
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Fri, 8 June 2012, 12:37 am | #4 of 49 |

So the get paid to suggest domains. Do you get paid if someone decides to use your domain? It does seem intersting.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p762
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 8 June 2012, 1:25 am | #5 of 49 |

I do not use these types of sites because they are generally low in pay. Then in my experience getting to the payout leads to me getting either the site shut down or the site decides to go thru and change their terms of service.

Reload | PID: #p769
Waynefire

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Fri, 8 June 2012, 1:51 am | #6 of 49 |

I don't know of any ''interesting'' site right now. All I have in mind are the regular GPT sites. However, that site you mentioned sounds interesting really. Perhaps you should post the url of that site. Maybe I can get a few bucks. :D

Edit: Now I noticed you already mentioned the name of the site. Sorry. Lol :D
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p773
s_sayan

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 8 June 2012, 9:09 am | #7 of 49 |

MakingCents wrote:So the get paid to suggest domains. Do you get paid if someone decides to use your domain? It does seem intersting.

You do, and even if you come up with something good and it doesn't get chosen, it will be sold on the open market and you get a share of the profit.
If you really think you've hit a goldmine though, you would be better off keeping it for yourself and selling it on eBay, digital point or Flippa :)

Reload | PID: #p789
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 8 June 2012, 5:26 pm | #8 of 49 |

That actually sounds interesting and I'll have to check that one out. You can come up with domain names in your free time and then take an hour or so submitting them. That might be one of the easiest things I've heard of. I will definitely look into that and see what the payout and who they pay through.

Reload | PID: #p811
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Fri, 8 June 2012, 5:56 pm | #9 of 49 |

Very true! Although if you have no idea about web development or have a desire to develop a website this could be a good site to try out.

I agree with what other people say. Its hard to find something interesting because different sites tend to never survive.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p812
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » boyuancy » Sun, 10 June 2012, 3:30 pm | #10 of 49 |

Sugarhill wrote:That actually sounds interesting and I'll have to check that one out. You can come up with domain names in your free time and then take an hour or so submitting them. That might be one of the easiest things I've heard of. I will definitely look into that and see what the payout and who they pay through.

Welllll... it isn't as easy as it sounds. You have to suggest domain names for people's specific needs. And although I am pretty good at coming up with crappy names that people like ( :lol: ), I somehow couldn't do it.
Even if you select a project and decide to work on it in your free time, chances are, someone else would have already completed it.
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Reload | PID: #p883
boyuancy

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 10 June 2012, 10:41 pm | #11 of 49 |

Yeah, I went to look at the site and I can see what you are saying, I will probably still try it out. If it pays out like it claims that it does, then I don't need nor would I attempt to make it my main source of money. Obviously one a day would be great, but two to three a week would be satisfactory. It'll work my brain in a different way.

Reload | PID: #p894
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 12 June 2012, 9:38 pm | #12 of 49 |

I don't know if it's an interesting way to earn money but I just started "Just Been Paid". They give you $10 of their money you invest it in the Jss Tripler on the site and let it just sit there to collect interest. You can't get rich over night but you don't use your own money nor do you have to do anything. There has been a lot of good reviews on other forum about JBP.

Reload | PID: #p973
greenmachine
AVZoom: Regular Author

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 14 June 2012, 5:40 am | #13 of 49 |

Well, I don't know how long it will take to submit the first 100 names to try to get my initial ranking, but it does look like there is enough work to at least try my hand at it. What I need to do is finish up or at least get 75-80% of my work with one site completed by a certain time of the day and give an hour or so to this one, so my thoughts won't be split.

The hardest thing about this site looks like it will be creativity and in a different direction from my soon to be morning site.

Reload | PID: #p1034
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 14 June 2012, 4:00 pm | #14 of 49 |

we should form a "team MOC" for sites like these and have weekly brainstorming sessions! 10 brains are better than one - not sure who should be in charge of the paypal account tho :lol:

Reload | PID: #p1075
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » tajnz » Fri, 15 June 2012, 2:20 am | #15 of 49 |

greenmachine wrote:I don't know if it's an interesting way to earn money but I just started "Just Been Paid". They give you $10 of their money you invest it in the Jss Tripler on the site and let it just sit there to collect interest. You can't get rich over night but you don't use your own money nor do you have to do anything. There has been a lot of good reviews on other forum about JBP.

Hi greenmachine, I've seen JSS Tripler marketed all over the internet and admit I'm a little curious although hesitant of course with the amount of scams around. Can you please give us an update if it works. If you do I'll be willing to sign up under you. ;)

Reviews told me that the site seems legitimate but that it will eventually crash years down the road. However it should be ok to make some money on it in the next few years if it's all it claims to be.

Reload | PID: #p1086
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » tajnz » Fri, 15 June 2012, 2:22 am | #16 of 49 |

genieswish wrote:there's quite a few that i'm looking into at the moment for naming companies and a couple for solving company problems. have a look at flightfox.com and see what you think, you get paid to find the cheapest flights for customers, but its contest based and wont be long before the black hatters come up with a way to cheat the system...

I'll have a look at flightfox.com, thanks for sharing information on it with us. I'm actually a great deal finder when it comes to booking flights, accomodation and rental cars. All my family and friends come to me to book their holidays instead as I can find cheaper deals that offer better hotels than the travel agencies. That's actually how I started researching holidays. I looked up reviews of a travel agencies hotels and they were 90% negative and I thought to myself I must be able to do better.

I'm a little iffy on contest sites though as you can spend so much time working and get nothing in return.

Reload | PID: #p1087
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 15 June 2012, 9:11 am | #17 of 49 |

You should turn that talent into a business Tajnz! I would gladly pay someone to find my holiday cheaper / better. I get too bored and give up after about half an hour.

You would already have the reccomendations from your family and friends - you should definitely give it a go :)

Reload | PID: #p1110
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » GP2ShareArticles » Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:46 pm | #18 of 49 |

There is a site that pays you to share articles on Facebook. It's pretty simple, all you have to do is post links to their articles in the comment box they provide on their website. You are also automatically entered into a monthly drawing to win a $5.00 gift card.

Reload | PID: #p1130
GP2ShareArticles
AVZoom: New Member

#260 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:15 pm
Name: FreeGiftCards

Unread postby » genieswish » Fri, 15 June 2012, 6:44 pm | #19 of 49 |

is the draw on top of any earnings, or instead of?

Reload | PID: #p1133
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » OliBoli » Fri, 15 June 2012, 8:32 pm | #20 of 49 |

An other interesting way to earn some money is using a new CPC networks, called Sharexy.com. With this network you can add the principal social networking buttons to your website, and when the users share something with this buttons, an ad will be showed for them; every time an user click an ad, you are earning money!
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Reload | PID: #p1134
OliBoli

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Unread postby » iamprolife2006 » Sat, 16 June 2012, 2:38 am | #21 of 49 |

I have been sticking with standard GPT sites like Swagbucks, Sendearnings and Clixsense. I am also working on Amazon Mechanical Turk aka mTurk and sometimes Clickworker. When I find some interesting ways I'll get back to you:)
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9

Reload | PID: #p1149
iamprolife2006

#106 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:38 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 16 June 2012, 4:36 am | #22 of 49 |

The share article place says that you earn .05 cents per article and when you hit $5.00, you get either an Amazon or Starbucks gift card. I'm cool on that one. Thanks for mentioning it though.

Reload | PID: #p1161
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » adamarclight » Mon, 18 June 2012, 12:21 pm | #23 of 49 |

i personally think paid to click are better. I don't know about your opinion though. Since pay to click is simple and easy to do.

Reload | PID: #p1259
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 19 June 2012, 5:14 pm | #24 of 49 |

Paid to Clicks are a good entrance into making money online, but at some point, you want to utilize your time better and you have to step up your game. At some point, even being paid to post may not be enough for some people unless they can maximize the dollar per hour. So, that's why you have to be willing to take some chances on other types of work.

If you have a PTC that you can find and get a set amount per day that you can do in an hour's time, then I'd say go for it, as you already know how much you'll make that hour of the day. But, if it's taking hours upon hours to make $2, then you have to reassess.

Reload | PID: #p1304
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 20 June 2012, 2:27 pm | #25 of 49 |

genieswish wrote:is the draw on top of any earnings, or instead of?

I just did a quick look on the site, and it appears the gift card is in addition to the sharing fees earned ($0.05 per article shared). It will take sharing 100 articles to make $5.00; not bad I guess for doing very little work. My concern is how many people on your friends list are you going to annoy by sharing articles all the time? Also, the $5 you earn is in gift cards only - I would prefer to have the money deposited into my PayPal account. Personally, I'll stick to writing and forum posting - at least any money earned is mine to spend wherever I want, not just Amazon or Starbucks. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion; it may work for others but it is not for me at this point in time.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1345
dziomek

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Rackermann » Fri, 22 June 2012, 2:36 pm | #26 of 49 |

JSS Tripler is legit - that I can testify to and if I had more money I would be using that as my main income each month!! You can start off with the $10 that they give you in your account instantly, which is what I did and thereafter I started buying my own positions at $10 each to grow my income!

Reload | PID: #p1392
Rackermann

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » Rackermann » Fri, 22 June 2012, 2:44 pm | #27 of 49 |

Postloop is working well for us -> NO other program I work with approves my withdrawals as easy and as fast as they do!! It shows you that it can be done ... I receive my money within 2-4 hours after submitting a withdrawal request!

Reload | PID: #p1393
Rackermann

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » adamarclight » Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:15 pm | #28 of 49 |

boyuancy wrote:I recently followed a link to a fellow member's blog from MOC and I came across this site called PickyDomains - it pays you to suggest domain name ideas. I tired, and I received a like soon after. But I didn't like the system as a whole, and so, I bailed out soon after.
But it is an interesting earning opportunity anyway, unlike any other out there.
Do you know any other interesting Get Paid To's?

i'm interested in this... please pm me the details if you look at this message... and tell me how to work at there... and where do they pay to? paypal? payza? liberty reserve? If they are 3 of those, please tell me... thanks!
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1406
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 23 June 2012, 4:30 am | #29 of 49 |

Just go to the site yourself and look it over. Even if she did PM you details, you'd still need to see if it is something that you can do for yourself. Type PickyDomains in the search bar and investigate the site.

Reload | PID: #p1423
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » DumbMuscle » Tue, 26 June 2012, 12:12 pm | #30 of 49  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

Had a quick look at PickyDomains, seems to be high paying but a lot of competition, and it's not really my kind of creativity. Still, submitted a few (terrible pun) names, and we shall see what happens. Don't think I'll keep at it, but if I get lucky, then it's a nice cash injection.

Reload | PID: #p1558
DumbMuscle
AVZoom: New Member

#316 Joined:
Tue, 26 June 2012, 11:42 am
Name: Mike

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    7,400 topic views 
Next

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com