Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  Cash Crate
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,662 topic views 

Cash Crate

Unread postby » love2loveu » Wed, 6 June 2012, 5:38 pm | #1 of 7 |

Does anyone still make money from this website? I joined a few years ago and made about $40.00 but after that I found it impossible to make money. Any work that I did stayed in the pending section. Just wondering if anyone else is still doing this program.

Share Permalink | PID: #p696
love2loveu
AVZoom: New Poster

#86 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 1:01 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Cash Crate on login.

Re: Cash Crate

Unread postby » clauemi » Wed, 6 June 2012, 6:14 pm | #2 of 7 |

I was doing the surveys a few months ago but now I don't have time with the other sites I use. I don't do the offers cause they hardly ever change. The surveys are okay, there's plenty of them but it's harder for me to qualify here for them than at other sites for some reason. I really hate how long it takes to receive payment here.

Reload | PID: #p701
clauemi
AVZoom: Regular Author

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » iamprolife2006 » Wed, 6 June 2012, 6:36 pm | #3 of 7 |

I have been with Cash Crate for five years and didn't really put much effort into trying to earn. I reached payout several times in the beginning and then tapered off for a long time I went back about a year ago and they have added new things to earn with, such as, watching videos and checking in. They still have offers and surveys and they increased the minimum payout to $20 so it does take longer to reach now. I still like it but it is slow earning unless you have referrals and do the offers.
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9

Reload | PID: #p704
iamprolife2006
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#106 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:38 pm

Unread postby » iebo » Wed, 6 June 2012, 7:06 pm | #4 of 7 |

I only joined a month or so ago but I don't think I'll ever reach payout. The surveys offer a decent return but its difficult for me to get approved, and I've even finished a few that didn't seem to credit. Plus, I understand right now they only pay by check and it can take a long time for it to reach you. Still, I think they've been around for a long time and that's worth something.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p706
iebo

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 6 June 2012, 8:01 pm | #5 of 7 |

It's one i tried, but didn't really give it a good go - i think it's a lot easier to earn if you are in the States

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p707
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 8 June 2012, 4:31 pm | #6 of 7 |

I personally found many of these sites to be a rip off. I mean some of them are legit, but they are so few and far between it is hard to find the right one for your needs. I know I worked on one for a long time was a buck away from payout and the site closed.

Reload | PID: #p810
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sat, 9 June 2012, 5:22 pm | #7 of 7  Reply

I think I signed up about 3 months ago and as soon as I got to really look at what the site was about I was turned off and deleted my account the very same day. It's not that it seemed like a scam to me because I had heard good things about it, I just realized there was no way someone like me could get anything from it because I absolutely loathe signing up for offers and I find that I get tested out of a lot of surveys.

Reload | PID: #p855
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,662 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com