TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
33 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    8,734 topic views 

Re: Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it?

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Tue, 17 July 2012, 1:30 pm | #31 of 33 |

Very interesting, I hadn't come across Irazoo before but it sounds pretty decent. I had been using Mad Money GPT but found that I would consistently get surveys that I would be ineligible for, but only after spending a good few minutes answering preliminary questions that I would inevitably not be paid for!

The fact that they have added PayPal is good, but I wouldn't have been against using it for the Amazon giftcards as to be honest it ends up being my go-to shopping destination!

Share Permalink | PID: #p2324
JaimeLannister
AVZoom: Regular Author

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Is Irazoo worth it? Have you made anything out of it? on login.

Unread postby » clauemi » Tue, 17 July 2012, 6:52 pm | #32 of 33 |

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my JcPenney gift card today, took less than two weeks. I guess they are processing faster since ever single review I read online mentioned it took a month to receive your reward.

Reload | PID: #p2340
clauemi
AVZoom: Regular Author

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 17 July 2012, 7:46 pm | #33 of 33  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

It may be that JCPenny isn't a card sought after a lot, so it was received faster. My review was done in June, and it took almost a month exactly to get my card that I had redeemed in May. When I cashed out it was a simple 5 dollar amazon giftcard.

Reload | PID: #p2341
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    8,734 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com