TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    540 topic views 

All Things EBay

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 12 June 2012, 8:06 am | #1 of 4 |

Is it still possible to make money from trading on eBay, or have they erred on the side of the buyer too much to now consider it a viable business opportunity?
I have been considering the possibility of experimenting with dropshipping, but just not sure - anyone with experience got any useful hints or tips?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p928
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic All Things EBay on login.

Re: All Things EBay

Unread postby » classy_ally » Sat, 16 June 2012, 6:50 am | #2 of 4 |

I'm not sure how long you have been on eBay. I have been with them several years. It used to be a good way of making some quick cash with stuff around the house. Now it is primarily a buyers market. And now if you try to drop ship you might have a little problem. Paypal is holding funds for at least 21 days. So I would check it out before committing to something. eBay really sucks right about now. But I do love to shop for deals though.

Reload | PID: #p1166
classy_ally
AVZoom: Regular Author

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » snakemaster » Fri, 27 July 2012, 1:15 am | #3 of 4 |

In my opinion, Ebay has gotten crazy with all their fees.. check my sig.. this is a new auction site and only charges .50 cents to list any auction, no other fees. I love doing drop-shipping, and this site will even provide the sellers with some good drop-shippers.
The new Ebay - www.bidpalace.com

Reload | PID: #p2657
snakemaster
AVZoom: New Member

#369 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 9:48 pm

Unread postby » Lena51 » Mon, 30 July 2012, 10:43 pm | #4 of 4  Reply

Ebay is a site that I have never gotten use to at all. I hear all those people talking about Ebay and I never tried to sell anything on there but I've heard that it's kind of expensive to do so. I had no idea about there fees going up and I don't suppose I will be selling anything there soon unless I partner with someone on the fees and we both sell some items.

Reload | PID: #p2764
Lena51
AVZoom: Regular Author

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    540 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com