TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
13 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,571 topic views 

New CPC network, using social buttons

Unread postby » OliBoli » Tue, 12 June 2012, 5:20 pm | #1 of 13 |

I recently discovered an interesting CPC network, Sharexy.com. You can add the most important social networking buttons to your website, like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Google+1, Linkedin, Pinterest, Digg, Delicious and a few more other buttons, they are more than 20 - you can choose what of they you want and what you don't want, of course - and this buttons will show ads for the visitors who click them, or when the visitors hover their mouse over these buttons. And when visitor click this ad, you will earn some money - just like in other CPC networks like Google Adsense, Chitika or others.

It is really interesting, you can choose from many button layouts, you can add the buttons horizontally or vertically, or you can add a left/right layer with these buttons, it's your choice how you will add them. They are paying twice/month with PayPal, and there is not minimum payment, you will get your money even if you are making only a few cents.
Best CPM networks, paying for international visits, counting every impression:

CPMFUN; PAID-TO-PROMOTE; BINLAYER

Share Permalink | PID: #p958
OliBoli
AVZoom: Regular Author

#214 Joined:
Sat, 9 June 2012, 9:17 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic New CPC network, using social buttons on login.

Re: New CPC network, using social buttons

Unread postby » Waynefire » Tue, 12 June 2012, 5:31 pm | #2 of 13 |

What is this type of action going to do for you? I mean I am familiar with some of these programs you mentioned, but never heard of this one before. Does the sites really pay that well or not?

Reload | PID: #p960
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 12 June 2012, 5:55 pm | #3 of 13 |

so if a user clicks a button it doesn't actually take the action that is expected? or does it show the ad and then share on facebook or whichever one is clicked

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p967
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » OliBoli » Wed, 13 June 2012, 1:33 pm | #4 of 13 |

Waynefire wrote:What is this type of action going to do for you? I mean I am familiar with some of these programs you mentioned, but never heard of this one before. Does the sites really pay that well or not?

This program is new, that's why you didn't heart from them before. I joined it after I saw a payment proof of them - in fact it was a little payment, $1.20 or something like this, that person said that he wanted only to try if this network is paying or not; and it seems that they are paying, at least now, in the beginnings :)

Reload | PID: #p1012
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Unread postby » OliBoli » Wed, 13 June 2012, 1:38 pm | #5 of 13 |

genieswish wrote:so if a user clicks a button it doesn't actually take the action that is expected? or does it show the ad and then share on facebook or whichever one is clicked

If user click the button to share your site in his favorite social network, nothing unusual will happening, it will take the expected action, he will share your site without any ad or any other redirects. But after sharing, when he will see again your site, below the button it will be show a small ad - if he will click this ad, you will earn some money, if not, nothing happened!

You can try here, in my site, how the buttons are working:
http://www.flowerwallpapersdownload.com

Reload | PID: #p1014
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 13 June 2012, 2:29 pm | #6 of 13 |

i tried it, and it tried to show pop ups but ie just blocked them, are you having much success with it?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1017
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 16 June 2012, 10:53 am | #7 of 13 |

genieswish wrote:i tried it, and it tried to show pop ups but ie just blocked them, are you having much success with it?

For me it isn't showing any pop up, I don't understand why they are showing for you :o - did you selected a pop up option from somewhere in your settings? My buttons are working well, but I don't earn anything, nobody click their ads :(

Reload | PID: #p1175
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sat, 16 June 2012, 11:40 am | #8 of 13 |

So it still requires them to eventually click on an ad... ?
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p1177
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 16 June 2012, 2:20 pm | #9 of 13 |

MakingCents wrote:So it still requires them to eventually click on an ad... ?

Yes, the ad must be clicked to can earn, it is a CPC network, not a CPM!

Reload | PID: #p1192
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Unread postby » MOC » Sat, 16 June 2012, 2:32 pm | #10 of 13 |

Nice review OliBoli. Individual users won't make themselves rich, but if the company can get enough out there and add up profits from all the clicks generated from every website, then they themselves should make some decent money.

Reload | PID: #p1194
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 16 June 2012, 2:43 pm | #11 of 13 |

I think also individual users can make some serious money, if they have enough users who will click their ads. For example you, MOC, if you will try to add some buttons to your forum, I think you can make some money; try it at least for a week, and if you are not satisfied, you can remove the buttons.
I am not earning anything with this buttons, unfortunatelly :( - but I like them, I like how they looks in my site :)
I am only unsatisfied with only 1 thing in this network: they don't offer any referral earnings :(

Reload | PID: #p1195
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Unread postby » MeiEden » Sat, 16 June 2012, 4:26 pm | #12 of 13 |

I think this is a pretty interesting concept. It sounds like it may be difficult to earn money with this kind of CPC network though because it requires the user to go through multiple steps. Personally, if I were a user, I'd click on the social network button to share. Then if I went back to the site, I'd definitely be less likely to click on the ad in the same vicinity as the social network button. On the other hand, most other CPC networks just require you to click once on the ad.

Either way, it could have some promise depending on the pay per click. Thanks for sharing, OliBoli. I'll wait and see if Sharexy takes off.

Reload | PID: #p1199
MeiEden
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#163 Joined:
Sat, 2 June 2012, 2:53 pm

Unread postby » OliBoli » Sat, 16 June 2012, 5:31 pm | #13 of 13  Reply

I think I didn't explained it very well, sorry for this :) Also here the user don't need to do anything other than in every other CPC network: to see and to click the ad only if he want! For better understanding, just visit my site and see how the buttons are working:

http://www.flowerwallpapersdownload.com

Reload | PID: #p1205
OliBoli

#214 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,571 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com