TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
21 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,894 topic views 

What Programs Do You Hate?

Unread postby » iebo » Wed, 13 June 2012, 12:14 am | #1 of 21 |

Right now I'm pretty steamed with SurveySpot. I've had 3 surveys that I completed that I got to the end, only to have an error message and not receive my small compensation. And that's just today! I could never recommend a program that acts in such an uncertain way. Not to mention I have my time wasted while I 'qualify' for surveys.

So what programs infuriate you? It could be permanently or just from time to time.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Share Permalink | PID: #p981
iebo
AVZoom: Regular Author

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic What Programs Do You Hate? on login.

Re: What Programs Do You Hate?

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Wed, 13 June 2012, 3:31 am | #2 of 21 |

I hate all PTCs and all survey sites. When I started out, that was what I tried. I find it next to impossible to make the payout for PTCs with the small payment they dole out and the little ads to view. And most survey sites that I go to don't have surveys for my part of the world so I give up on both PTCs and survey sites as ways to make money online.

Reload | PID: #p988
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 13 June 2012, 4:47 am | #3 of 21 |

I love Amazon MTurk, but there are a couple of job requesters that have now moved up my list of "never again." I usually work for one company and they pay out almost immediately, but there are a few on there that take forever, especially in comparison to how much they are paying out. More delayed money for someone else I guess.

Reload | PID: #p991
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » tajnz » Wed, 13 June 2012, 6:41 am | #4 of 21 |

I agree with UmmiNoor who commented about her frustration with PTC sites. I only bother with one such site as it has no minimum payout. Anyhow although I haven't used it in a long time the site that I hate the most is Mylot.

I've never heard from anyone who earned anything but cents for hours, months or years of work. I think MyLot is a total ripoff! There are so many better sites out there that I think it's a shame so many users keep tryign MyLot.

Reload | PID: #p997
tajnz

#153 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 11:46 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 13 June 2012, 7:05 am | #5 of 21 |

I don't know how you all even attempted to work PTC sites. It just sounds like there would be no light at the end of the tunnel. One thing I've done with every site that I've agreed to is really look at how much will I have to do to get ___. Even on Amazon MTurk, I'm real particular about the surveys that I will take from them. Anything over 5 minutes is usually exited out of immediately.

Reload | PID: #p998
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » tajnz » Thu, 14 June 2012, 12:10 pm | #6 of 21 |

Sugarhill wrote:I don't know how you all even attempted to work PTC sites. It just sounds like there would be no light at the end of the tunnel. One thing I've done with every site that I've agreed to is really look at how much will I have to do to get ___. Even on Amazon MTurk, I'm real particular about the surveys that I will take from them. Anything over 5 minutes is usually exited out of immediately.

Sometimes desperation can make people try things. I'm not desperate for money but was desperate for a legitimate way to earn money online while studying at university. Now that I've found a few good sites I've steered clear of PTC sites. You're right when you actually sit down and work out how much you get paid for your time it's just not worth it.

I also decided not to bother with any tasks below $0.20 on MTURK as again it just wasn't a profitable use of my time and each day there are at least a few easy jobs worth $0.20. :D

Reload | PID: #p1055
tajnz

#153 Joined:

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 14 June 2012, 1:02 pm | #7 of 21 |

I cannot stand any of the PTC sites. They seem like you are on the site all day long, but never really earning anything. So I would have to say those are the sites I dislike the most!

Reload | PID: #p1060
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » AvalonX » Fri, 15 June 2012, 1:38 am | #8 of 21 |

I have totally fallen out of love with Swagbucks. What you described when the survey finishes only to tell you the quota is full can make you crazy. I am now trying GPTbee and will report back. Some of them are just better than others I guess and can be a nice supplement.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p1083
AvalonX

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Fri, 15 June 2012, 1:53 am | #9 of 21 |

tajnz wrote:I agree with UmmiNoor who commented about her frustration with PTC sites. I only bother with one such site as it has no minimum payout. Anyhow although I haven't used it in a long time the site that I hate the most is Mylot.

I've never heard from anyone who earned anything but cents for hours, months or years of work. I think MyLot is a total ripoff! There are so many better sites out there that I think it's a shame so many users keep tryign MyLot.

I dislike myLot too. Not only is the pay so low, the rules are so stringent. Just today, I received an email saying that my post has been deleted because the thread that I replied to has been deleted due to it being against the rules. You know, while the thread is still online, myLot admin earns money from CPM advertising and then they deny this share to those who had replied to the thread. Sometimes I wonder how long before all myLot members will leave?

Reload | PID: #p1084
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 15 June 2012, 4:37 am | #10 of 21 |

tajnz wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:I don't know how you all even attempted to work PTC sites. It just sounds like there would be no light at the end of the tunnel. One thing I've done with every site that I've agreed to is really look at how much will I have to do to get ___. Even on Amazon MTurk, I'm real particular about the surveys that I will take from them. Anything over 5 minutes is usually exited out of immediately.

Sometimes desperation can make people try things. I'm not desperate for money but was desperate for a legitimate way to earn money online while studying at university. Now that I've found a few good sites I've steered clear of PTC sites. You're right when you actually sit down and work out how much you get paid for your time it's just not worth it.

I also decided not to bother with any tasks below $0.20 on MTURK as again it just wasn't a profitable use of my time and each day there are at least a few easy jobs worth $0.20. :D

There are some below .20 tasks on Amazon that is worth it due to the amount of time it takes to do them and you can get a bunch in within a short time frame. You just have to see what is what and go from there.

Reload | PID: #p1092
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MeiEden » Sat, 16 June 2012, 4:35 pm | #11 of 21 |

I'm not a big fan of Synovate for surveys. I found them on a blog that recommended them when they were "hiring" new survey-takers, but I haven't had the greatest experience with them. You gain points for each survey you take, and then once you reach a certain threshold, they pay out in dollars or gift cards. Unfortunately, more than 50% of the time I have to answer 5-10 minutes of questions only to find that I don't qualify for the survey. Then if I do qualify, the survey may take me an hour or more for barely enough points to make $1. I make more money in that time doing Amazon mTurk tasks.

Reload | PID: #p1202
MeiEden
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#163 Joined:
Sat, 2 June 2012, 2:53 pm

Unread postby » adamarclight » Sun, 24 June 2012, 7:22 am | #12 of 21 |

UmmiNoor wrote:I hate all PTCs and all survey sites. When I started out, that was what I tried. I find it next to impossible to make the payout for PTCs with the small payment they dole out and the little ads to view. And most survey sites that I go to don't have surveys for my part of the world so I give up on both PTCs and survey sites as ways to make money online.

not all ptc sites like that... since i've already experienced the joy of success from ptc. However, that site has already died. I think you must invest a lot before recieving more and it's the best to invest on a newer site since they're nor scamming you when they have just opened their site. I would prefer to avoid buxhost since 99% of them scams. Try search buxhost design if you didn't get what i'm saying over here and i'm sure you'll understands it. And you should buy some referrals from ptc or else you'll never get any big payment from ptc sites. Hope you can find a good ptc site to invest!
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1471
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » clauemi » Sun, 24 June 2012, 5:37 pm | #13 of 21 |

I don't like minuteworkers. The jobs are very low paying and a lot of them require you to download something which I am not willing to do for .10 cents. I like Microwokers, Clickworker better or even Mturk, I can make more money with these any day.

Reload | PID: #p1487
clauemi

#117 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 8:04 pm

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sun, 24 June 2012, 7:42 pm | #14 of 21 |

I seriously dislikemost survey sites. I hate spending all that time working on a survey only to be kicked out of them so I only do MTurk surveys and I'm signed up to a couple of sites that pay a little but don't kick me out. I've never tried PTC sites and I haven't been interested in trying them. It sounds like you're putting in way too much time to reach an almost impossible threshold.

Reload | PID: #p1488
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Mon, 25 June 2012, 3:09 am | #15 of 21 |

I only like surveyhead as a survey site and ayuwage as a PTC. I tend to dislike the rest of hte survey sites and ptcs. I have really also never understood the appeal behind mylot.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p1496
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 25 June 2012, 4:23 am | #16 of 21 |

clauemi wrote:I don't like minuteworkers. The jobs are very low paying and a lot of them require you to download something which I am not willing to do for .10 cents. I like Microwokers, Clickworker better or even Mturk, I can make more money with these any day.

I didn't even like how Minuteworkers looked. It just seemed shady and half done. I think I've been fortunate in finding the best online operations first and the subsequent ones are lacking a lot to me.

Reload | PID: #p1501
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » classy_ally » Mon, 25 June 2012, 11:05 am | #17 of 21 |

I agree with the others. The PTC sites are not worth the time involved to get the few cents they are offering. And surveys I stay away from. I have done hundreds of surveys and never made any considerable amount of money. I tried Amazon Turk and I didn't like that either. Finding ways to make money online is frustrating.

Reload | PID: #p1507
classy_ally

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » adamarclight » Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:03 am | #18 of 21 |

For me it's HYIP... you can lost a great deal of money if you invested in wrong site and most of them alomost 99,99% running ponzi scheme and will scam later. I've got a painful experience from this program in the past and i hope there won't be any victim from this program anymore.
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1551
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » tajnz » Tue, 26 June 2012, 10:31 am | #19 of 21 |

Another type of program I hate is CAPTCHA typing. I've tried Megatypers and found it a complete waste of time. It takes almost 1000 completed solutions just to earn $1. What's worse is the next CAPTCHA isn't automatically given to you, sometimes you have to wait 30 seconds. You spend so much of the time just sitting there. You can't do something else and come back because you only have a tiny window of seconds before you get penalized for being late.

Reload | PID: #p1556
tajnz

#153 Joined:

Unread postby » Lena51 » Sat, 28 July 2012, 11:11 pm | #20 of 21 |

I hate it when you take the survey and you are almost at the end and then they tell you that you don't qualify to get your earnings as small as it is they should not do that. Either I was qualified at the beginning or why did you let me start the survey at all. Sometimes I think that they are playing games and do not want to pay you for what you are doing. How about you guys, do you think that also?

Reload | PID: #p2716
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » trident252 » Mon, 30 July 2012, 1:20 am | #21 of 21  Reply

Survey and PTC sites. They just seem like huge wastes of time and I have yet to really make any money by using them. I think that the only people making money are the owners.

Reload | PID: #p2747
trident252
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,894 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online