TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
55 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    10,183 topic views 

Re: What programs pay fast?

Unread postby » needynerds » Mon, 9 July 2012, 8:57 pm | #31 of 55 |

I've done alot of the suggestions in this thread and also spent the money on a premium membership to lynda.com in order to learn different programming languages.

once you learn programming languages, you can create your own websites/blogs and start directing traffic there. add google adsense, and some affiliate offers, along with an email campaign and you're now bringing in about $200/month

Share Permalink | PID: #p2049
needynerds
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#347 Joined:
Mon, 9 July 2012, 8:04 pm
Name: NeedyNerds

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic What programs pay fast? on login.

Unread postby » Youlovejordan » Tue, 10 July 2012, 7:39 pm | #32 of 55 |

I love programs that pay daily. Try dollarsurveys or Jvzoo they both pay within hours.

Reload | PID: #p2085
Youlovejordan

#323 Joined:
Fri, 29 June 2012, 7:22 pm
Name: Youlovejordan

Unread postby » kimanthi22 » Wed, 11 July 2012, 6:20 pm | #33 of 55 |

in my opinion, postop is the fastest paying site on the internet. Getting paid immediately you reach one hundred points means you can get paid every day. I don't think there are so many sites that pay as fast as post loop. I have been using Iwriter and I get paid after accumulating $20. The payment is done once every week. I am usually paid on Tuesdays but trust me it is not easy to get to the $20 with some dishonest clients who maliciously reject good article with no reason at all

Reload | PID: #p2120
kimanthi22
AVZoom: New Member

#351 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:29 am

Unread postby » MakingCents » Thu, 12 July 2012, 3:22 am | #34 of 55 |

I can't find any good jobs on iwriter anymore! I have only made $10.11 there and I'm afraid I"ll never get to cashout...
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2138
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 12 July 2012, 4:13 am | #35 of 55 |

Cloud Crowd pays every day and you don't even have to request payment. It's automatic. Once your work is approved, your money is waiting for you at the end of the day.

Reload | PID: #p2142
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 19 July 2012, 4:50 am | #36 of 55 |

This thread and whole forum has been extremely helpful with my trying to earn some money off of the computer. I have heard of a couple of these sites, but haven't tried many. I plan to at least test out a few and see if they work. I am especially interested in ChaCha, I never knew that you could make money off of it. I'm sort of new to this online money making thing, sorry, ha ha. So, thank you everyone for posting, I really appreciate it, even though I didn't start the thread.

Reload | PID: #p2409
mdguitarlord12
AVZoom: Regular Author

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 19 July 2012, 5:00 am | #37 of 55 |

I would tell you to sign up for as many online sites that you can actually do work on. Even if you don't use it regularly, you'll already have the waiting or training part out of the way for when you do decide to start working it or need to work that site for the day or week. Think of a lot of what you do online as a stable or a garage of cars, they are there when you need a specific purpose.

Reload | PID: #p2410
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » micromachne » Sat, 21 July 2012, 3:17 am | #38 of 55 |

If by fast you mean instant, then you're going to have a fairly tough time looking for places that pay instantly. Most places like to verify earnings before they pay out

Reload | PID: #p2468
micromachne

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 21 July 2012, 4:37 am | #39 of 55 |

It's not hard at all. Just read the thread and you'll see quite a few sites that you can get paid by the end of the day with. Good sites and good money if you can do the work.

Reload | PID: #p2475
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » blossom » Sun, 22 July 2012, 1:46 am | #40 of 55 |

I use Amazon Mechanical Turk and if I transfer funds before 6pm it is in my account by the next morning. However, newbies have to work 10 days before they get their first payment.

Reload | PID: #p2499
blossom
AVZoom: New Poster

#376 Joined:
Sat, 21 July 2012, 1:34 pm

Unread postby » hunysukle » Sun, 22 July 2012, 8:37 am | #41 of 55 |

You can find a list of sites that pay daily and instantly at http://internetmoneymagnet.webs.com/instant-pay
I often use this resource to find money-making opportunities.

Reload | PID: #p2513
hunysukle

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » streakanime » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:54 am | #42 of 55 |

Sugarhill wrote:I haven't had time to check it out myself, but apparently, there is a site called NatureBucks that pays out with a .05 minimum. I'll look into later today and give a better opinion of it, but you know the site name, so you can also look for yourself.

Did you ever get around to trying this site? I see you around this forum a lot and value your opinion in a site. So, I was just curious if you happened to get around to trying it yet.

hunysukle wrote:You can find a list of sites that pay daily and instantly at http://internetmoneymagnet.webs.com/instant-pay
I often use this resource to find money-making opportunities.

Thank you for the link! I will definitely be looking into this myself (even though I did not make this thread).

hunysukle wrote:Here are sites that I personally use:

Instant Pay:
-Rewarding Ways
-Treasure Trooper
-JV Zoo
-Simple GPT
-PaySpree
-Prizelive
-Linkbucks

Thank you for the list of sites. I'm assuming you've cashed out with all of these before? I'm going to be looking into all of them to see what is what.

This thread has been EXTREMELY helpful to me. I have a fairly long list of sites to check out and try. Thanks everyone for posting and helping each other!
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2525
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 22 July 2012, 3:59 pm | #43 of 55 |

Actually, no. I forgot all about NatureBucks, but I'll try to get to them today and see what it looks like. I appreciate your kind words. That was nice. :mrgreen: But, anyway I'll report back on NatureBucks and this other site that I've read about. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a quick review of them both.

Reload | PID: #p2536
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 23 July 2012, 1:23 am | #44 of 55 |

Sugarhill wrote:Actually, no. I forgot all about NatureBucks, but I'll try to get to them today and see what it looks like. I appreciate your kind words. That was nice. :mrgreen: But, anyway I'll report back on NatureBucks and this other site that I've read about. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a quick review of them both.

I'm impatient, haha! I went ahead and gave NatureBucks a chance. I am pretty happy with the results. I spent... maybe 20 minutes on there last night and earned $0.90. Just to cash out a little more than .05. I've barely spent anytime at all on the site and I've cashed about 3.50 total. All of the money is already sitting on my Paypal. It is definitely worth it to pick up a couple bucks. I would say avoid installing/downloading offers. I tried a few of them and they are mostly scanning as viruses. But, the videos, forms, etc... Pretty easy cash. You are not going to make much, but it is pretty great for a few dollars. You'll have to let me know about that other site! :D
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2545
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 23 July 2012, 4:35 am | #45 of 55 |

I didn't get to either one today, so I'll try for later today. I'm glad NatureBucks is working out. I would never do any downloading, not even for $5 a download. Most of the stuff that I do is on their site, that's been the safest bet for me. I'll definitely have to swing by NatureBucks a little later.

Reload | PID: #p2550
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 24 July 2012, 4:20 am | #46 of 55 |

So, I went to NatureBucks. I didn't hate it, but I don't think it's something that I will have high on my to do list during the day. Most of the things would require me to sign up for something or fill out a form and even though the point totals look good for some of the tasks, I just don't want to do all of that at this time.

I will give it about 15-30 minutes a day to scroll through the tasks that will have me liking someone or clicking something really quickly and let that add up over time. So, I look at NatureBucks as an over the week/month kind of money thing, but not something that I will calculate into my daily income goal.

But, that is not to say that anyone else that does it won't make a lot of money quickly or won't like the site. It's just not working for me at this time.

Reload | PID: #p2571
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » difrancprod » Tue, 24 July 2012, 8:42 am | #47 of 55 |

SurveySpot is good although it's very rare that I get to have an available survey from them. They really pay but they don't always have a survey everyday for you to answer.

Reload | PID: #p2573
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 27 July 2012, 3:07 am | #48 of 55 |

Postloop is a fun site to post on if you don't make anything. I love to post on forums and I hope that one day we can all fine one that pays a nice salary for all of us. This is the type of work I like to do and it's fun and you don't have to worry about anything but posting when you want to. But post as often as you can so you can make those green back dollar bills though. This is really fun for me and I hope that I can find many more to post on.

Reload | PID: #p2660
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » micromachne » Fri, 27 July 2012, 6:44 pm | #49 of 55 |

HighestPay GTP and PrizeCastle are also known to have instant payment. And at lastest, your payment comes 1 or 2 days later max.

Reload | PID: #p2676
micromachne

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » greenmachine » Fri, 27 July 2012, 7:56 pm | #50 of 55 |

Thank-you all for the great tips and links. I am in a pickle like a lot of others needing bucks fast and now. Textbroker pays every Friday with a min of $10 if you like to write. I do mturk off and on all day and they pay quick once you make the $10 payout.

hunysuckle are the sites you have listed ptc sites? I think i will check them out if their not ptc. remonray I bookmarked Nature bucks to look at later.

Reload | PID: #p2680
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Sun, 29 July 2012, 8:58 pm | #51 of 55 |

Postloop is the site to be on when you want to make some fast money. But remember you have to work for what you want, it does not happen if you don't do the work. I love Postloop and I enjoy working there and I hope you will also. I can only put in a few hours here and there because I am on a shared computer and can only use it when it's not in use, but as soon as I can get my own I will be putting in more hours on Postloop.

Reload | PID: #p2737
Lena51

#379 Joined:

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 31 July 2012, 1:39 pm | #52 of 55 |

tajnz wrote:I'm happy with Slice the Pie too as they pay out within 5 days. I put in a request last Friday and the money was in my paypal by Tuesday when I woke up. I've got to the stage now where because I'm at a higher level/ranking they give me enough songs that I can easily make $10 each week. When I first joined for the first few levels I only got a couple of songs to rate each time I logged on. If I work at it perhaps I could make $15 a week on this site although others are my main go to sites.

It's taking me forever to cash out at Slice the Pie. How long did it take you to get to cash out the first time?

Reload | PID: #p2779
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Thu, 2 August 2012, 2:45 am | #53 of 55 |

You know I had never heard of that site before and will go there to try it out and see if I can't find something else to go along with what I already do. Every once in awhile we need that quick money and a way to make it for that extra something that we need right now. So I will be checking it out to get some quick dough, hunysukle. Thanks!

Reload | PID: #p2812
Lena51

#379 Joined:

Unread postby » Solice512 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 7:22 pm | #54 of 55 |

remonray wrote:[It needs 100points to cashout from postloop so it is quite long]

TRY
NATURE BUCKS

COMPLETE ONE OFFER OF 0.05$>>WITHDRAW

:ugeek:

No - it does not take long at all to cashout from Postloop, you are able to signup to multiple forums throughout various categories. If I wanted to, I could cashout within a few hours by doing little to no work. I enjoy writing and posting on forums along with blogs, therefore I post more, thus reaching the payout within hours.
You will receive $0.05 per post on Postloop, I can earn treble of what you earn in an hour on Naturebucks in about 30 minutes on Postloop. However, for some it can be challenging due to the effort being put in; some don't enjoy writing as much, and feel as if they need to work to get the money, I enjoy it and I never feel as if I'm working when using Postloop. Although I use Naturebucks, it's more of a "I need acouple of dollars quickly" website. Once you've ran out of offers, or offers which you are able to complete and are credited for you're screwed.

Reload | PID: #p2895
Solice512
AVZoom: New Poster

#391 Joined:
Wed, 1 August 2012, 8:04 pm
Name: Solice512

Unread postby » techbinny » Mon, 17 September 2012, 4:08 pm | #55 of 55  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

edomz.com cost per view (pop) network pay daily to there publishers but every webmaster need to have in there account minimum 5$ to request payment.

Reload | PID: #p3198
techbinny
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#408 Joined:
Mon, 17 September 2012, 4:01 pm
Name: vibha1

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    10,183 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com