TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,703 topic views 

Survey sites that pay via gift cards (global acceptance)

Unread postby » boyuancy » Sun, 17 June 2012, 9:53 am | #1 of 5 |

I have been earning online for quite sometime now, but I have never spent a penny for myself. I have been saving it all the while, and it has made me go extremely thrifty! :D
Now, I have been looking to join survey sites/search sites that pay via amazon cards - just for fun, and to spend my summer vacations to get something for myself.
Do you know any ones that pay through Amazon gift cards? The only requirement is that it should accept members from all over the world.
Thanks.

EDIT: I recently opened an email account that's just lying there. I think I can use it to sign up at various sites. :lol:
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Share Permalink | PID: #p1222
boyuancy
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Survey sites that pay via gift cards (global acceptance) on login.

Re: Survey sites that pay via gift cards (global acceptance)

Unread postby » baddogg » Sat, 14 July 2012, 1:44 pm | #2 of 5 |

I don't know about survey sites that pay out in Amazon gift cards but there is an app for iPhone, iPad (iAnything with a speaker LOL) and Android that pays out in Amazon (among other) and it is as easy as watching TV. I believe it is global but I am not 100% positive. It is called Viggle, and yes I use it and yes it has paid out for me; quite a few times actually.

Reload | PID: #p2227
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » streakanime » Sun, 15 July 2012, 3:36 am | #3 of 5 |

I just started using http://www.cashle.com. I am not sure if they have Amazon Gift Cards or not.... But, they have a lot of other Gift Cards and some really great prizes. They are definitely worth looking into. Very easy point earning system. I am really happy with their services so far.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2234
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » hunysukle » Sun, 15 July 2012, 6:07 am | #4 of 5 |

I think Gift Hulk (www.gifthulk.com) offers Amazon gift cards as a payment option. I've been paid by Gift Hulk via Paypal. They are also very easy to earn money with, everything credits very quickly.

Reload | PID: #p2238
hunysukle
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » Lena51 » Sun, 29 July 2012, 9:28 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

I hadn't heard of these before and I have to go there to check them out. I do love to use gift cards and this will be ideal for me. Do you get disqualified a lot with there surveys? I can see if you get disqualified sometimes but most is not good because you don't want to waste time. So I will go take a look around and see what happens on both of these. Would you let me know what's happening on those?

Reload | PID: #p2741
Lena51
AVZoom: Regular Author

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,703 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com