TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,657 topic views 

Affiliate Marketing Networks - Search engine traffic.

Unread postby » MOC » Mon, 14 May 2012, 1:19 pm | #1 of 7 |

If you are pretty clear on your niche, hopefully thats how the search engines see you too. Right in the pocket. It has amazed me how a small but totally focused subject matter which is regularly updated, is like a magnet for search engines. Building links.

Of course as far as search engine rankings go, the domain name is initally a bigger neccessity in getting listed high.

Of course, en exact match on your .com domain name is highly regarded in search engines. Matched with site content and its a powerful recipe for for a page one display. If I search the words money on computer the fingerprint created by that term is set powerfully by this web site and a page 1 result. I have never promoted this site or even submitted links to search engines.

Money On Computer | SEO Traffic Solutions • How To Make Money Online

Thats what we are all about here. Whats your niche? Members would like to hear from you. Start posting here, and your signature links if matched with good content and choice keywords in your subject, will hold valuable weight with search engines.

- MOC

Share Permalink | PID: #p23
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Affiliate Marketing Networks - Search engine traffic. on login.

Re: Affiliate Marketing Networks - Search engine traffic.

Unread postby » hunysukle » Tue, 22 May 2012, 11:17 pm | #2 of 7 |

I used to dabble in the health and beauty niche, but I found it was too competitive. I've probably made a dozen blogs, hoping that they rank in Google. Unfortunately, most of these blogs ended up being a waste of time. Now I'm focused on the online money-making niche, which I know is very popular, as well. However, I've come to realize that it's best to focus on a niche that you have a passion for, rather than one that just brings in the most money.

Reload | PID: #p142
hunysukle
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:08 pm | #3 of 7 |

hunysukle wrote:I've come to realize that it's best to focus on a niche that you have a passion for, rather than one that just brings in the most money.

very well said, I agree 100%

Reload | PID: #p150
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Wed, 23 May 2012, 4:46 pm | #4 of 7 |

That's true. If you have passion for what you are doing, then you will do it better. However, sometimes that's not enough. That's my case. :(
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p156
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 31 May 2012, 12:34 pm | #5 of 7 |

I tend to stay in the pet industry for my niche. I know this is odd, but I have owned a lot of pets so have quite a bit of knowledge about them. So I can easily come up with articles and answer questions people may have.

Reload | PID: #p443
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » BonnyC » Fri, 1 June 2012, 9:53 pm | #6 of 7 |

hunysukle wrote:I used to dabble in the health and beauty niche, but I found it was too competitive. I've probably made a dozen blogs, hoping that they rank in Google. Unfortunately, most of these blogs ended up being a waste of time. Now I'm focused on the online money-making niche, which I know is very popular, as well. However, I've come to realize that it's best to focus on a niche that you have a passion for, rather than one that just brings in the most money.

So true! Google is bending over backwards trying to get rid of some types of content and is favoring pages that are on topic and content rich with high quality writing and material. So, writing about something you really enjoy is a good way to make sure your site fits the bill.

I'm writing in the TV niche and Idiot Box Junkie isn't really immediately relevant as a TV keywords. Idiot Box is a synonym for TV, but not a lot of people know that. I'm going with it because:

I like it
    It's unique
    It's easy to remember

I think that the content will speak for itself, eventually. I'm willing to wait and watch it build slowly simply because I'm having a lot of fun.

Reload | PID: #p491
BonnyC
AVZoom: New Poster

#160 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 9:08 pm

Unread postby » sarah3539 » Wed, 19 April 2023, 1:41 pm | #7 of 7  Reply

MOC wrote:If you are pretty clear on your niche, hopefully thats how the search engines see you too. Right in the pocket. It has amazed me how a small but totally focused subject matter which is regularly updated, is like a magnet for search engines. Building links. You can also consider a digital agency in Australia if you really don't have time to rank your site yourself. One of the most reputable digital agency in Australia can be found here in this url.

Of course as far as search engine rankings go, the domain name is initally a bigger neccessity in getting listed high.

Of course, en exact match on your .com domain name is highly regarded in search engines. Matched with site content and its a powerful recipe for for a page one display. If I search the words money on computer the fingerprint created by that term is set powerfully by this web site and a page 1 result. I have never promoted this site or even submitted links to search engines.

Money On Computer | SEO Traffic Solutions • How To Make Money Online

Thats what we are all about here. Whats your niche? Members would like to hear from you. Start posting here, and your signature links if matched with good content and choice keywords in your subject, will hold valuable weight with search engines.

- MOC

Hi there! I completely agree with you on the importance of having a clear niche and regularly updating your content. It's great to hear that your website is attracting search engine traffic through a focused subject matter and building links.

Regarding domain names, I think having an exact match on your .com domain name can certainly help with search engine rankings, but it's not necessarily a requirement for success. As you mentioned, having quality site content that matches your chosen keywords is also key.

Reload | PID: #p7484
sarah3539
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#1197 Joined:
Wed, 19 April 2023, 1:23 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,657 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com