TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
25 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    3,324 topic views 

Scam or Legit

Unread postby » difrancprod » Mon, 18 June 2012, 4:38 pm | #1 of 25 |

There are many times that I'm tempted to actually subscribe to those money making sites saying that if I pay them these certain amount, i'll get unlimited income. Plus they keep on showing success stories and checks from people who have purchased and tried their system. Anyone here have encountered those? Has anyone tried? How do I know if it's legit or a scam?

Share Permalink | PID: #p1269
difrancprod
AVZoom: Regular Author

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Scam or Legit on login.

Re: Scam or Legit

Unread postby » Rackermann » Mon, 18 June 2012, 5:41 pm | #2 of 25 |

It is always best to actually try and find at least one legitimate person that can say that they have made money with the system that you are interested in. If you cannot even find one person that shows you some proof, preferably from a forum somewhere, that they are making money from the program that you are interested in, then it does not sound good. Always do a search in Google - type in the program name and next to it add the word 'scam' - if it is a scam, you will most definitely find people telling you of their bad experiences.

Reload | PID: #p1274
Rackermann

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 19 June 2012, 5:04 am | #3 of 25 |

The only thought that I have on these things would be the timing of it. What business would open themselves up to millions, even thousands of people only making money off of them? I think the first 5% probably make that kind of money and the rest, the late ones, end up losing money or not making anywhere near the advertised amounts.

But, I could be wrong.

Reload | PID: #p1286
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 21 June 2012, 3:59 pm | #4 of 25 |

For the most part they are legit, but they cannot guarantee you any money and that is in the fine print that we usually click over. However, if you carefully research each one of these sites you can find one or two which will help you in making the money they promise you can easily make.

Reload | PID: #p1357
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Fri, 22 June 2012, 3:38 am | #5 of 25 |

If I have to pay for something, I don't sign up for it.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p1375
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » adamarclight » Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:03 pm | #6 of 25 |

difrancprod wrote:There are many times that I'm tempted to actually subscribe to those money making sites saying that if I pay them these certain amount, i'll get unlimited income. Plus they keep on showing success stories and checks from people who have purchased and tried their system. Anyone here have encountered those? Has anyone tried? How do I know if it's legit or a scam?

some of they are paying at first but they will run away later with the money members invested in there. It's just a ponzi scheme and many sites do that too. Seems like you're saying about an HYIP site. as far as i jave experienced, i have never recieved any payout from those kind of sites, so beware and don't invest at there.
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1402
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sat, 23 June 2012, 6:31 pm | #7 of 25 |

Usually if I see something that says I have to pay for it that is my cue to exit. I'm not interested in paying for opportunities because I don't believe that it "takes money to make money". Yes for some endeavors it does require a little bit of a financial backing but if you spend all of your time paying out money to things hoping to get this mega return on it then you will lose money in the end and then you're really stuck in a dire situation where you need money.

It's free to do research. A simple google search for some blogs and forums will at least take you in the direction of getting the answers you need. If you can find places where real people are saying they are legitimately making money from something, even if it's not that much, then you might be on to something. People are so caught up in instant promises that they forget to read how some of these things work and if they even make sense.

Reload | PID: #p1453
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » adamarclight » Sun, 24 June 2012, 7:03 am | #8 of 25 |

hm... i think i know what you mean.... since it's not all sites scam. Some will scam later or closed later but they will pay at the first. you can try JSS since they're paying right now but i think you can only invest in it at least 2 more years and it will scams after that. HYIP mostly runs ponzi scheme. Just think about it... how can they earn money to pay the members? By using the invested money to buy some lands? To use the invested money for gambling? Or for forex? Nah i don't think so. I think they're using the invested money from other members to pay the other members. Ponzi scheme. Feel free to invest since they're paying right now but prepare yourself if they suddenly scam. Don't blame me for not warning you right now.
earn money online 24 hours a day

Reload | PID: #p1468
adamarclight

#266 Joined:
Sat, 16 June 2012, 8:35 am
Name: adamarclight

Unread postby » olley99 » Sun, 24 June 2012, 9:56 am | #9 of 25 |

The information which you've provided is really useful! Thanks! I wonder if it is possible to reconcile some parts of these strategies or they work only separately?

Reload | PID: #p1481
olley99
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#193 Joined:
Thu, 7 June 2012, 12:46 pm

Unread postby » classy_ally » Mon, 25 June 2012, 11:11 am | #10 of 25 |

I understand what you are saying. They are very tempting, especially when you don't make a lot online. If you want to see if the program is legit, do a google search on it. If anybody has had any problems, it will be there. I do that a lot and it has saved me thousands in possible lost money.

Reload | PID: #p1509
classy_ally

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » remonray » Mon, 25 June 2012, 1:19 pm | #11 of 25 |

classy_ally wrote:I understand what you are saying. They are very tempting, especially when you don't make a lot online. If you want to see if the program is legit, do a google search on it. If anybody has had any problems, it will be there. I do that a lot and it has saved me thousands in possible lost money.

I agreed on this.You can search with xyz review(xyz=the site name).
Generally,I found most of the site who says to pay in certain time like weekends,end of the month,etc are scams.I mean usually but not all time. :mrgreen:

Reload | PID: #p1513
remonray

#297 Joined:
Sun, 17 June 2012, 7:54 pm
Name: remonray

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 4 July 2012, 12:20 am | #12 of 25 |

I think it depends on which program it is. If they are promising instant riches...walk away! If they are providing legitimate sources of income and are letting you know there is work involved, chances are it is a good program. I paid around $25 for information regarding Real Writing Jobs and do not regret it. I have an up-to-date source of job postings and I don't have to search the internet; all I do is log into my account and click on the appropriate link. I have seen ads for programs promising hundreds or thousands per week...those I stay away from.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1817
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » sassymomonthego » Fri, 13 July 2012, 5:25 am | #13 of 25 |

I don't know how you are going to get unlimited income by just giving them money. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is and most of the time I ignore this kind of scheme--legit or not.

Reload | PID: #p2185
sassymomonthego
AVZoom: New Member

#356 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 3:39 pm
Name: sassymomonthego

Unread postby » adurr » Sat, 14 July 2012, 4:59 am | #14 of 25 |

I have been trying paid to place and so far it seems legit. There is alot of information to absorb and you have to put in the work. I just started so I have a long way to go I will let yall know how my first pay day goes.

Reload | PID: #p2219
adurr
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#358 Joined:
Sat, 14 July 2012, 4:40 am
Name: adurr3

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:21 pm | #15 of 25 |

difrancprod wrote:There are many times that I'm tempted to actually subscribe to those money making sites saying that if I pay them these certain amount, i'll get unlimited income. Plus they keep on showing success stories and checks from people who have purchased and tried their system. Anyone here have encountered those? Has anyone tried? How do I know if it's legit or a scam?

If this is the promise, it is a scam. If someone had a real offer like that, it would be on the news! The best way for you to look into these situations is to do as you have already done, ask about it in the MOC forums. There are no dummies here ;)

Reload | PID: #p2329
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:34 pm | #16 of 25 |

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!

I genuinely think there is a fortune to be made online, but I believe that hard work, dedication and innovation are the only 'secrets' to doing it. Taking setbacks on the chin and jumping back in the ring are the only shortcuts I can think of.

There are lots of scams out there, but I think just being a realist, giving realistic opportunities ago and coming on to forums like this and chatting with other users is the best way to find out what works and is the best way to make a profit at the end of the day.

Reload | PID: #p2330
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 17 July 2012, 3:00 pm | #17 of 25 |

MOC wrote:

If this is the promise, it is a scam. If someone had a real offer like that, it would be on the news! The best way for you to look into these situations is to do as you have already done, ask about it in the MOC forums. There are no dummies here ;)

I promise to be the first to put up a pic of my R8 when one of these actually pays off :lol:

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2332
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 17 July 2012, 3:05 pm | #18 of 25 |

Haha unlimited income nearly gets me everytime! More of them should offer a nice new car, sounds like a sweet deal hey lol

Reload | PID: #p2333
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 17 July 2012, 4:03 pm | #19 of 25 |

dipped in gold and diamond studded!

Reload | PID: #p2338
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Wed, 18 July 2012, 11:28 am | #20 of 25 |

genieswish wrote:dipped in gold and diamond studded!

Well, if this is part of the offer you should definitely go for it! :)

I see no way that this could go wrong!

I'm pretty sure scam offers of unlimited income or similar have been going around since the dawn of man. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a caveman somewhere giving up his wood supply in return for a limitless amount of sabretooth burgers.

I genuinely believe these things will be around forever and the sad thing is that they will exist because there is an audience there for them.

Reload | PID: #p2387
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 18 July 2012, 12:57 pm | #21 of 25 |

i'd love to start my own pyramid scheme..i just need to think of a really good rubbish product, and the brains to work out how it all works LOL

Reload | PID: #p2388
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 18 July 2012, 7:37 pm | #22 of 25 |

genieswish wrote:i'd love to start my own pyramid scheme..i just need to think of a really good rubbish product, and the brains to work out how it all works LOL

It seems the rubbish products are the ones that get the most attention, doesn't it? The only downfall is if it really is a scheme and no one earns any money, your name becomes MUD. For anyone wishing to make a name for themselves in the online business world, wouldn't a good name be better than a bad name?
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2394
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 19 July 2012, 5:21 pm | #23 of 25 |

I don't think you should subscribe to the website and pay a fee, unless you can find some people that can tell and show you that they make money off of it. I've paid for sites like the one you are talking about, and haven't had great experiences. But if in the end you are truly confident that the website that you are looking into, will make you money, then by all means, sign up!

Reload | PID: #p2424
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » Laura » Sun, 22 July 2012, 9:45 am | #24 of 25 |

I have that rule saying that if I have to pay to earn money then it's not for me. That;s the better way I have find to avoid scam;) . In general if it's easy, it's probably not working. There is no easy and fast way to make money, it takes time and efforts. Even online. I don't think there are much exceptons to that rule :)
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2517
Laura

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 24 July 2012, 5:23 pm | #25 of 25  Reply

If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is. Those offers that are get rich quick schemes are usually scams to get your money. I agree with another poster to ask in forums. The best forums are work at home forums where people will be honest with you.

Reload | PID: #p2591
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    3,324 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online