TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
9 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,051 topic views 

Article Brokering

Unread postby » genieswish » Mon, 25 June 2012, 2:10 pm | #1 of 9 |

Right, when I shake off this latest bout of lazyassitis I'm going to have a go at Selling on Articles for a profit..

I've sourced where to get some good quality articles, not the cheapest because I don't want to defeat the object and end up rewriting them all! I plan on spending around 15mins correcting any grammar, etc. 1st place is i-writer, so I can check for duplicate content before I approve and the second is a guy I found on a Forum that I've used before and was excellent.

I'm a little stuck as to where to sell for more than the $1.25 per hundred words that i'll be paying - I'm thinking daily article and gigzon, anyone got any more sites that buy high?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p1517
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Article Brokering on login.

Re: Article Brokering

Unread postby » Waynefire » Mon, 25 June 2012, 11:28 pm | #2 of 9 |

You mean you will be having someone write the articles for you and reselling them for a profit? I have thought about this before, but I found it to be to expensive to write the articles! However, I never thought about using iWriter for sourcing them to me.

Reload | PID: #p1528
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Rackermann » Tue, 26 June 2012, 4:25 am | #3 of 9 |

There are many websites where you can sell articles, but it can take forever to get them sold. That is my experience anyhow. I can get some names for you if you are interested still?

Reload | PID: #p1541
Rackermann
AVZoom: Regular Author

#79 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 9:13 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 26 June 2012, 7:54 am | #4 of 9 |

yep that's the idea waynefire:) you could get some dont really cheap on mturks, but i doubt if the editing afterwards would make it worthwhile!

I'd appreciate those names please rackerman.

Reload | PID: #p1554
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » MercyL » Tue, 26 June 2012, 6:32 pm | #5 of 9 |

Write your own articles.
You'll generate more income by writing your own articles from the start. As you build your writing skills you can build your own blogging/writing business. IF you use articles researched and written by someone else, pay them a fair price for their work!

It is tempting to take another person's work and make it your own, but eventually an author will recognize his or her work, and take action against you.

Reload | PID: #p1573
MercyL
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#263 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 8:56 pm
Name: MsLewis

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 26 June 2012, 9:38 pm | #6 of 9 |

I'm not going to steal them! If I have paid for the article then surely I then own the rights and it is mine to do with what I want? I will pay the asking price, so obviously the author deems it to be a fair price for their work.
I'm actually doing it more for research to see if its a viable home business option for my blog; if you can flip a website, domain, house, car, horse or boat- then why not an article? It could be a good alternative for those who have English as a second language, poor grammar skills or the attention span of a goldfish and couldn't commit to full time writing - as in my case!

Reload | PID: #p1576
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Thu, 28 June 2012, 2:26 am | #7 of 9 |

This is an interesting home business. You can try to sell them at Constant Content and you can set your own price there and the website will get a percentage of the sale. You can even sell the content over and over again depending on what kind of rights you're giving the buyer.

Reload | PID: #p1632
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 28 June 2012, 2:31 am | #8 of 9 |

This would be interesting to try! I think you are the first person I have heard of doing it in this manner! I wish you all the luck and message me to let me know how it works for you!

Reload | PID: #p1633
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 28 June 2012, 4:39 am | #9 of 9  Reply

You know, prior to reading this thread, I used to wonder why there were so many requests for 300-500 word articles on MTurk. They were always asking for a rewrite or original content on a particular subject, but they were trying to pay $1.00 to do it. I guess they are just seeing who is willing to do it, so they can then turn around and sell it like this.

Reload | PID: #p1645
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,051 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com