TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
9 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,064 topic views 

what is sfi affiliates

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 26 June 2012, 1:58 pm | #1 of 9 |

Hi guys - came across this yesterday but I can't really work out what it is, is anyone a member / know anything about it?
It looks like a kind of mlm scheme to me, but it's free to sign up - that's the bit i'm struggling with lol. Do you just sell the stuff in their store? serious head scratching going on here :lol:

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p1562
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic what is sfi affiliates on login.

Re: what is sfi affiliates

Unread postby » classy_ally » Tue, 26 June 2012, 2:01 pm | #2 of 9 |

SFI has been around for a long time. I think I joined many years ago and I still didn't know what they offered. I don't think it's a scam. They have been around for so long. You usually don't last that long if you are cheating people. I would say try it out.

Reload | PID: #p1564
classy_ally
AVZoom: Regular Author

#201 Joined:
Fri, 8 June 2012, 10:58 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 26 June 2012, 4:01 pm | #3 of 9 |

righty, i'll sign up as it's free and let you know what happens :)

Reload | PID: #p1567
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 27 June 2012, 3:52 am | #4 of 9 |

Strong Future International if I remember correctly. I belonged for awhile, but didn't have the time to dedicate to it so let my membership slip away. It is a good company, as they have been around for a number of years now. They also have some very good products and ways to earn. I recommend their Eye Earn program. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p1589
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 27 June 2012, 10:22 am | #5 of 9 |

thanks for the opinions both, I've signed up and it looks interesting so far, I like that there are different ways to earn - I just hope they don't try to strongarm into buying the products after sign up - we'll see :)

Reload | PID: #p1605
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Thu, 28 June 2012, 2:16 am | #6 of 9 |

This is the first affiliate program that I joined when I decided to earn money online. It is legit but you have to spend money in order to make money with this like for example if you decide to sell their products, you need to purchase the products, do product demo and only then will people buy from you and if you want to build a website, you can get them to create one for you but you need to buy hosting and domain names and such things. It's not a free ride but I think it has worked for a lot of people.

Reload | PID: #p1630
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 28 June 2012, 2:34 am | #7 of 9 |

Ummi, does this program actually work? I know that spending money to make money is something I do not want to do. Is the investment and profit take worth it?

Reload | PID: #p1634
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 28 June 2012, 8:56 am | #8 of 9 |

there is no investment waynefire, there are upgrades that you can go for like any network marketing scheme - but you are under no obligation to buy anything or pay for anything, so you could always give it a try and when you make some money then reinvest it in upgrades if you so wish, or just take the money LOL
You earn by referring others or selling the stuff in the store, like any other affiliate site really.

I moved the link to the affiliate section to save MOC a bit of moderator work hehe

Reload | PID: #p1651
genieswish
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Mon, 9 July 2012, 4:40 am | #9 of 9  Reply

dziomek wrote:Strong Future International if I remember correctly. I belonged for awhile, but didn't have the time to dedicate to it so let my membership slip away. It is a good company, as they have been around for a number of years now. They also have some very good products and ways to earn. I recommend their Eye Earn program. :)

I signed up again a week ago...and was surprised they no longer offer the EyeEarn program. The TripleClicks program basically works the same, so if you want a share of the total pool all you have to do is take a picture of your vehicle with the TC decal on it and send it in. I did make some money that way when it was the EyeEarn program, but have not sent for my new decal yet.

I must say it is a growing company, but many people tend to let the opportunities slip away (I was guilty of it the first time around, but will not give up so easily this time). I am a writer by nature, and the TripleClicks store allows me to sell my work as Digital Downloads which gives me an extra outlet that I didn't have before. I say sign up...you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2014
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,064 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online