Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  New to MOC
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,842 topic views 

New to MOC

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Tue, 26 June 2012, 11:34 pm | #1 of 6 |

New to MoneyonComputer and I would like some tips on where to start making money online. I am signed up with Textbroker, and have been for a year now, but it doesn't pay well and there are hardly any jobs when I check the site. Can anyone suggest any other money making sites?

I've also tried these sites with little to no success:

MyLot
WriterAccess (hardly any work available)
LondonBrokers
MerchantCircle

Share Permalink | PID: #p1579
Missnc35
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic New to MOC on login.

Re: New to MOC

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 27 June 2012, 5:40 am | #2 of 6 |

I would just tell you to read all of the threads that we've made in this section. You can start with the longest ones as they kind of have an overview of the many things that we are all trying to do or are interested in doing and then there are individual threads that go into more detail about some of the ventures.

Reload | PID: #p1596
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 27 June 2012, 11:58 am | #3 of 6 |

Hi missnc35, well Mylot doesnt sound too productive at best, there is a Mylot topic, link here. And the others you mentioned if you dont find the topics in the forums you can always start a new topic on :)

Reload | PID: #p1609
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 28 June 2012, 2:36 am | #4 of 6 |

LondonBrokers is very difficult to use. Textbroker is a good one, Thecontentauthority is another good site. You can also check out Blogmutt.

Reload | PID: #p1635
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Sun, 1 July 2012, 4:11 am | #5 of 6 |

Waynefire wrote:LondonBrokers is very difficult to use. Textbroker is a good one, Thecontentauthority is another good site. You can also check out Blogmutt.

I also found that London Brokers was difficult and the pay is much lower than other content mills. They also require you to spin the article you created and that is too much work for what they are paying. I still get on TextBroker, but often times there aren't many interesting assignments to choose from. I haven't checked out TheContentAuthority yet, but I will definitely look into it. I haven't heard of Blogmutt either so I will check that one out as well. Thanks!

Reload | PID: #p1709
Missnc35
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Unread postby » greenmachine » Thu, 2 August 2012, 9:51 pm | #6 of 6  Reply

I'm on Textbroker as well. I gave it a rest for awhile and just recently came back to it. You get nowhere fast on Mylot. i am always looking for ways to make money on my computer also. I need one good non-phone job.

Reload | PID: #p2859
greenmachine
AVZoom: Regular Author

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,842 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com