TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,683 topic views 

How many of you are making decent money from blogging?

Unread postby » Dugsmom » Thu, 5 July 2012, 1:07 am | #1 of 5 |

My goal is to make at least $700-$1000 a month off my blogs. I don't care to get rich off blogging...just a few bucks that I can put away for a rainy day. I'm working on 3 blogs right now and have made a few cents off one. I just started blogging not too long ago and I have heard it could take up to a year to make money.
My questions is how many of you make decent money (like what I hope to make one day) from blogging and how long did it take you to get their. And if you don't mind sharing, what were some of the methods you used to promote your blogs?
Thanks In Advance!

Share Permalink | PID: #p1849
Dugsmom
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#259 Joined:
Fri, 15 June 2012, 5:00 pm
Name: Vanessa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic How many of you are making decent money from blogging? on login.

Re: How many of you are making decent money from blogging?

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 5 July 2012, 5:16 am | #2 of 5 |

You should be able to find a lot of what they are doing throughout the board. You'll have to look at the different affiliate threads and there are also some threads about backlinks and SEO tips. It's all spread out, but rather detailed. Just so you can start looking while you wait for one of them to come back and respond to this thread.

Reload | PID: #p1858
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Fri, 6 July 2012, 3:08 pm | #3 of 5 |

I have made a little of blogging but not anything like that amount. You say you heard it may take a year to make money, it could take a few years to make anything substantial it's a tough market to get into and be successful running it as a business.

Reload | PID: #p1921
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 7 July 2012, 4:53 am | #4 of 5 |

freeautolinkbot wrote:I have made a little of blogging but not anything like that amount. You say you heard it may take a year to make money, it could take a few years to make anything substantial it's a tough market to get into and be successful running it as a business.

Would you say that it's difficult across the board or with certain subjects? Although, with the millions of blogs out there, I'm sure it's hard to find a unique subject. Is most of your money strictly from advertising or do you feel like you get significant traffic?

Reload | PID: #p1940
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » chandlerbong » Sat, 24 June 2017, 2:41 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

i make money from blog in 2 years with SEO.HEHEHE

Reload | PID: #p5482
chandlerbong
AVZoom: Century Club

#950 Joined:
Mon, 19 June 2017, 8:51 am
Name: Chandler

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,683 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com