TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,743 topic views 

where can I get paid for image views?

Unread postby » iebo » Thu, 5 July 2012, 5:24 pm | #1 of 5 |

Anyone know where I can get paid for image views? This is different from selling the actual photographs. I just want a program where I get paid per unique visit or whatever.
I looked at ImageTwist, but it seems to be designed for adult photos. That's not what I'm interested in sharing.

So anyone know any other sites? Maybe you've had success yourself?
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Share Permalink | PID: #p1883
iebo
AVZoom: Regular Author

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic where can I get paid for image views? on login.

Re: where can I get paid for image views?

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 5 July 2012, 5:52 pm | #2 of 5 |

there's shareapic, but the pay seems pretty bad - 22c per 1000 views, then there's the other extreme of pixhub.eu that promises $2.70 per 1000 views which is waaay too good to be true! So i think i'd be interested to learn more about this one also :)

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p1887
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Thu, 5 July 2012, 6:15 pm | #3 of 5 |

You could try http://imgchili.com I haven't used it myself but have seen screenshots of payouts and alot of talk about it seems ok for unique image views and claims high payout rates $3.00 per 1000 uniques.

Reload | PID: #p1888
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » s_sayan » Tue, 10 July 2012, 6:44 pm | #4 of 5 |

Imgchili has some of the best rates when it comes to image views. They pay up to $3.00 per 1,000 unique views to your image as along as the visitors are from tier 1 (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States).

I know it is used to upload adult content mainly but you can upload any image you want and you will earn money no matter how your pictures are. ;)
Want To Download Movies or Maybe Watch Them Online? Then Check Out My Site
One Link Movies / Un Link Peliculas

http://www.unlinkpeliculas.com

Reload | PID: #p2078
s_sayan
AVZoom: Mega Author

#91 Joined:
Wed, 23 May 2012, 3:27 pm

Unread postby » kimanthi22 » Wed, 11 July 2012, 6:13 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

Thanks a lot for this post iebo. I really love photography and I have a cool samsung camera. I will join these sites and start posting my photos from tomorrow. It is quite an advantage for me because I live in a country blessed with a lot beautiful wild animals. I will go to the game parks and game reserves around and capture a lot of beautiful pictures and upload them. I did not know that photos can earn me some money. Thanks again for the post.

Reload | PID: #p2119
kimanthi22
AVZoom: New Member

#351 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:29 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,743 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com