TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
32 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    4,703 topic views 

Re: Anyone use any Pay to Post Sites?

Unread postby » MakingCents » Thu, 26 July 2012, 3:55 am | #31 of 32 |

Sugarhill wrote:Paid Forum Posting is looking for 25-50 word posts that seem natural and most likely will be a post that the next person will be able to add something to the thread. If they think your application post look forced, they will assume that your regular posts will also.

I can understand that, which is why in 3 of my 7 replies I ended my reply with a question so that it would give the next person something else to talk about and build on. My questions weren't deep or off topic, but it was something like... "this is what I do, does anyone else think the same way?"

I thought it was an automatic way to keep the thread moving, but hey whatever.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Share Permalink | PID: #p2621
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Anyone use any Pay to Post Sites? on login.

Re: Anyone use any Pay to Post Sites?

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 26 July 2012, 4:24 am | #32 of 32  Goto page 1, 2  Reply

I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could've asked the question without explicitly asking. Or, maybe left enough out of the post that would make someone ask you about it. They could be getting even tougher right now.

Reload | PID: #p2623
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    4,703 topic views 
Previous

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com