TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,471 topic views 

Can you make money on a blackberry phone?

Unread postby » gothtini » Mon, 9 July 2012, 9:17 pm | #1 of 7 |

I know that iPhones and android alike have several random apps that you can make money on, I know quite a few random ones in fact because they often work on iPads as well which I know. However I don't get either of those phones, I prefer to get blackberry phones and doubt I will ever get anything else. Infact I just got a new blackberry today and its able to download apps better then my last one, so I'm hoping to get a few apps to make money on if they exist.

Even if you guys haven't tested the apps out, I would love to hear about them. I'm always testing out new things, so even if you have no experience with the app any information will help.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2050
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Can you make money on a blackberry phone? on login.

Re: Can you make money on a blackberry phone?

Unread postby » Youlovejordan » Wed, 11 July 2012, 3:21 pm | #2 of 7 |

I highly doubt this because blackberry is kind of a basic phone unless it's running android.

Reload | PID: #p2103
Youlovejordan
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#323 Joined:
Fri, 29 June 2012, 7:22 pm
Name: Youlovejordan

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 11 July 2012, 4:54 pm | #3 of 7 |

Blackberry is a smart phone, its not basic.There are hundreds of apps you can get etc. Though I am doubting that it has any to make money on since I haven't been able to find any so far.

I was looking around online, its too bad I have no idea how to develop apps otherwise it could pay well with the blackberry. The store isn't over saturated with things, and its a lot easier to make money on the blackberry apps then android or iphone apps.

Reload | PID: #p2109
gothtini

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » baddogg » Sat, 14 July 2012, 5:53 pm | #4 of 7 |

I would have to agree, I had a Blackberry and apps were few and far between. And I too wished I could program because there is plenty of money to be had in that market for the reasons mentioned (market over-saturation).

Reload | PID: #p2230
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 20 July 2012, 12:56 am | #5 of 7 |

My wife used to have a Blackberry, but she never made any money from it. In fact after having the phone for about a year it stopped working completely on her and would not even be replaced because it was out of warranty and the company decided it was something she did, I guess by turning it on.

Reload | PID: #p2433
Waynefire

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 4:18 am | #6 of 7 |

I really don't know to much about the blackberry but my cousin has one and it doesn't seem like she makes anything on it or I would go buy myself one. My daughter has a smartphone and she doesn't seem to make anything on it either. And when they stop working they always say it's your fault. So I don't think I want one for myself.

Reload | PID: #p2871
Lena51
AVZoom: Regular Author

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » trident252 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 6:35 pm | #7 of 7  Reply

gothtini wrote:Blackberry is a smart phone, its not basic.There are hundreds of apps you can get etc. Though I am doubting that it has any to make money on since I haven't been able to find any so far.

I was looking around online, its too bad I have no idea how to develop apps otherwise it could pay well with the blackberry. The store isn't over saturated with things, and its a lot easier to make money on the blackberry apps then android or iphone apps.

The money might be in creating apps for Blackberry phones. Despite what people say, I don't see them going away any time soon. The market is less crowded and all it takes is that one great app that everyone has to have. The trick is figuring out what that app is.

Reload | PID: #p2893
trident252
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,471 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com