TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
21 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    3,356 topic views 

Social Networks that Pay

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 10 July 2012, 7:49 pm | #1 of 21 |

Do you guys use any kinds of social networks to make money? I don't mean getting people to go to a site that makes money, I mean the social networking site itself paying you to be on it. I know there are random ones out there, in fact there's one that I'm testing out right now and another I just finished writing a review on.

Do you find these kinds of sites hard to earn on? Ones I've tried before were really hard to earn on, requiring a lot more then I wanted to do to earn a few bucks.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2087
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Social Networks that Pay on login.

Re: Social Networks that Pay

Unread postby » MakingCents » Wed, 11 July 2012, 3:50 am | #2 of 21 |

I'm a member of matesgate and apparantly people earn big bucks there but I have earned $2.00 in 2 years. The concept is good, I just don't find the site interesting. People who spend hours a day there do make $5-$10 a month I think.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2091
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Wed, 11 July 2012, 4:12 am | #3 of 21 |

The only thing I want to do with social networks is find a way to put ads on my Facebook page and get paid through that. If I can figure out how to do that, I'll actually spruce up the page and make it worthwhile. I've Googled the notion, but I haven't found anything that would tell me how to do it.

Reload | PID: #p2093
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » iebo » Wed, 11 July 2012, 11:00 am | #4 of 21 |

Sugarhill wrote:The only thing I want to do with social networks is find a way to put ads on my Facebook page and get paid through that. If I can figure out how to do that, I'll actually spruce up the page and make it worthwhile. I've Googled the notion, but I haven't found anything that would tell me how to do it.

You can try fanslave. They pay you to like various pages on Facebook. I think they pay in Euros because its a German company. I don't know how much you can make, since I don't really use it. I tried it out but never reached payout. http://www.fanslave.com/
They might have a referral program too if you're good at referrals.
how I make my cash: http://www.iearnbuxonline.com/

Reload | PID: #p2100
iebo
AVZoom: Regular Author

#124 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Unread postby » Youlovejordan » Wed, 11 July 2012, 3:49 pm | #5 of 21 |

Twitter will pay you if you tweet and advertise certain products. The site is called sponsored tweets and it's free to use. They even say celebrities like Kim Kardashian have used their site.

Reload | PID: #p2106
Youlovejordan
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#323 Joined:
Fri, 29 June 2012, 7:22 pm
Name: Youlovejordan

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 11 July 2012, 4:46 pm | #6 of 21 |

I know the man who owns mategate, he's a friend of a friend actually. However I don't think I'd ever join the site, I hear random things when it comes to its rules and how you have to work to get money. But I may try it out eventually, I just doubt it haha.

Fanslave is a sucky site, plain and simple really. I was testing it out and ran into so many glitches of not getting credit with liking or following that I gave up and just used what I had to get some followers on my twitter page. There are other sites like it that try to do that, Rylcolikes is one of them but the thing is to like a page for cash is against facebook terms if I remember right. Rylcolikes was in trouble for doing it at one point but they discussed things with facebook and worked something out, not sure what really.

You know I've never really considered Twitter a social network site, I know it is in a way but when you just say stuff for people to possibly read at random it doesn't make me think of a social network haha.

Reload | PID: #p2108
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 12 July 2012, 4:56 am | #7 of 21 |

Okay, I'll look into these things and see what is up. I have no problem with doing nothing with that Facebook page, but if I can put a little work into for some cash I would. Thanks.

Reload | PID: #p2144
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » streakanime » Thu, 12 July 2012, 6:19 am | #8 of 21 |

I never really considered Twitter to be a social network either... It just does not feel like a social network. It is SO limited on what you can actually do in comparison to some other social networking sites. It does not really seem that social to me, haha.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2147
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » theaaa » Thu, 12 July 2012, 12:33 pm | #9 of 21 |

streakanime wrote:I never really considered Twitter to be a social network either... It just does not feel like a social network. It is SO limited on what you can actually do in comparison to some other social networking sites. It does not really seem that social to me, haha.

I have to agree, but I have heard that there are legitimate companies that pay people to tweet ads or other sponsored stuff. Apparently, the more followers you have, the higher the pay. For a few bucks, I wouldn't mind tweeting some ads.

Reload | PID: #p2150
theaaa
AVZoom: New Member

#355 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 11:00 am
Name: theaaa

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Thu, 12 July 2012, 2:45 pm | #10 of 21 |

iebo wrote:
Sugarhill wrote:The only thing I want to do with social networks is find a way to put ads on my Facebook page and get paid through that. If I can figure out how to do that, I'll actually spruce up the page and make it worthwhile. I've Googled the notion, but I haven't found anything that would tell me how to do it.

You can try fanslave. They pay you to like various pages on Facebook. I think they pay in Euros because its a German company. I don't know how much you can make, since I don't really use it. I tried it out but never reached payout. http://www.fanslave.com/
They might have a referral program too if you're good at referrals.

Thanks for the heads up on Fan Slave, I will do a bit of research and see what it can do.

Out of interest, have any other users had any joy with this site? I'd be interested to see what sort of money can be made and what level of pay is available.

People are going to lengths to attract an audience to their Facebook pages, so I would think there should be a lot of potential here.

Reload | PID: #p2161
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » boyuancy » Thu, 12 July 2012, 7:06 pm | #11 of 21 |

I think most of these forums that pay a cent per comment/discussion like myLot, mypage5 and others, they start out with a Get Paid to Socialize concept in their minds. And to an extent, it is true - the more friends you have, the more discussions you get to participate in.
I don't know of any site that pays you to add/chat/interact casually with people. Almost all sites today have a referral program, if that's what you are looking for.
Here's an article from this site (an outdated one). I hope it helps:

http://www.blogstash.com/get-paid-to-so ... ing-sites/
Get paid to write, answer questions, verify coupons, and a whole lot of other stuff - Knoji.

Reload | PID: #p2168
boyuancy

#114 Joined:
Sat, 26 May 2012, 7:18 am

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 12 July 2012, 9:03 pm | #12 of 21 |

Well the main site I like does have a referral thing, you have to have 3 referral to make money, and now you get paid to get referrals. When I joined there was a required 5 referrals and the only reward you got was getting into the profit sharing program. Thing was I was acting casually on the site, I wasn't forcing myself to get thousands of points. Of course at the time I was earning the most, status updates would give you a point or two, even so I'm still making money with casual activity.

I'm starting to think that there aren't any other social networks like my favorite ones, oh well.

Reload | PID: #p2171
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » hunysukle » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:41 am | #13 of 21 |

Sidetick.com is a great social networking site that PAYS you $1 per referral and also 6 levels deep. You also get paid to post blogs, upload videos & other stuff you normally do at social networking sites. I have earned $8 so far, you need $25 to cash out to Paypal. You must be from the US or UK (I believe). There are many payment proofs online.

Reload | PID: #p2179
hunysukle

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:59 am | #14 of 21 |

Thanks, hunysukle. The payout is higher than I would like, but it sounds like it would also require just about as much as I want to put into this, which isn't that much, so it balances out. :mrgreen:

Reload | PID: #p2184
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » MakingCents » Fri, 13 July 2012, 5:50 pm | #15 of 21 |

hunnysuckle, do you still get paid to use the site or do you only get paid for the daily comment? Sidetick used to be great, I used to get $1 a day or soe there but lately I get about .12 a day. That's still better than nothing but it's just another site that has a cap on what you can actually earn.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2202
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » micromachne » Sat, 21 July 2012, 3:34 am | #16 of 21 |

Technically, if you have a website, you can make any social network pay as long as you have Sharexy.

Reload | PID: #p2470
micromachne

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » difrancprod » Wed, 25 July 2012, 7:56 am | #17 of 21 |

So far, Twitter is the only site that I know that can pay with Social Networking unless you have your own stuff to sell via Facebook then that could work too. Endorsing stuff via Twitter is a good way to earn cash but the catch is that you have to have a lot of followers and you kind of have to be famous to do that as well.

Reload | PID: #p2608
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 25 July 2012, 8:11 am | #18 of 21 |

I'm starting to find it rather amusing people keep going to the facebook or twitter when I originally meant social networks that pay themselves, not networks that get you traffic that pays lol. Oh well both things work, it just wasn't my intention.

However sidetick is a site I've been trying to test out, I just can't seem to focus on it enough to really get anywhere.

Reload | PID: #p2609
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Wed, 25 July 2012, 9:43 am | #19 of 21 |

I happened upon one of these a few weeks ago, it was created by the Winklevoss twins that had the big falling out with Mark Zuckerburg over facebook, they claimed it was going to be bigger than FB and would pay dividends to the members - i can't remember the name of it now, but i guess it must have died - haven't heard of it since!

*edit! it was zurker :) just looked and its still in beta, if anyone wants an invite code for a looksee i have one

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2610
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 26 July 2012, 6:32 pm | #20 of 21 |

Oooh I'd like to check it out, social networks are such an interesting way to make some extra money.

Reload | PID: #p2643
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 26 July 2012, 7:37 pm | #21 of 21  Reply

this one claims to give you shares when you sign up a referral - max of 500 - see what you think yourself i'll send link via pm as it has referral link attached

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2646
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    3,356 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com