TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
9 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,807 topic views 

Any Programs That Really Work?

Unread postby » Kellyk » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:17 pm | #1 of 9 |

Hello, my name is Kelly. I am a stay at home mom. I have been looking for online jobs for years. I am looking for something that costs absolutely nothing, ever. I am a member of a lot of GPT sites, but it takes so long to cash out. Is there something your doing online that your happy with? I am looking for a job that will produce income at least weekly or bi-weekly. I am so tired of scams and programs that have monthy costs or auto ships. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks

Share Permalink | PID: #p2112
Kellyk
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#325 Joined:
Sat, 30 June 2012, 5:53 am
Name: Kellykh

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Any Programs That Really Work? on login.

Re: Any Programs That Really Work?

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:35 pm | #2 of 9 |

There are tons of programs out there that you can do, it all depends on what you want to do and how much you want to do. For example, you can do some programs that you can cash out weekly and then do others along with them that pay monthly. GPT sites are really good ones to join, but something to keep in mind is they often have the same offers so it may just be easier to stick to one and focus on it so you can reach cashout. There are also GPTs that are mixed with Search and Win sites, I'm personally a big fan of those and have done reviews of several different ones.

Far as different programs you can do, if you like to post in forums there are several random paid to post sites. I've only tested one out so far but I'm trying to test others, I just find it hard to reach cashout on the others. Then there are sites like jingit where you make money for watching ads, if you are wanting to get a way to save money I would highly recommend joining it. Anytime you want to purchase music you can just use what you've made to buy the mp3s, it definitely helps you save money over time. There are also paid to chat sites, however they pay a very small amount of money and aren't really worth the time unless you find a room where the talk revolves around sites to make money on. That can be rather beneficial since you would hear a lot of different sites that you can join and can ask questions about it, and at the same time making a few cents for your time if you post enough. Then of course you have writing jobs which can be obtained through sites dedicated to writing, or task sites such as Amazon Mechanical Turk.Oh another kind of site you can do is social networks that will pay you to be active on them, those typically pay monthly though so it would have to be something to do while you do other things.

Another thing that would make a difference is what kind of mobile you have, or if you have an iPad even. There are many apps on the iPhone and iPad that you can make money on whether its through paypal or giftcards to amazon etc which can help with buying things you need, saving you more money for the bills.

I know I've kind of talked your ear off really, but its a bit hard to help you without knowing what you want to do or like to do.

Reload | PID: #p2113
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » AvalonX » Wed, 11 July 2012, 5:48 pm | #3 of 9 |

I have gone full steam with Just Been Paid. There is a little learning curve to it but they have been paying for 2 years now. I used money from GPT sites to fund which made it low risk for me. I have a blog on JBP. (Sig)

Swagbucks can also be good an I know some members here write articles for blogs etc which seems to work for them. There is plenty to do, you just have to find what is right for you.
Step By Step Real Money Earning: http://justbeenpaidjohnny.blogspot.com
Make Money by posting on forums: http://www.postloop.com/invite/AvalonX
Get Started With Superpoints: http://superpoints.com/refer/xavalonxxx

Reload | PID: #p2115
AvalonX
AVZoom: Regular Author

#159 Joined:
Fri, 1 June 2012, 7:14 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 12 July 2012, 4:41 am | #4 of 9 |

Well, it would help if you told us what you were interested in doing. Outside of that, we would be forced to tell you to read a lot of the threads in this section. If you are willing to do microtasks or can write, you can try Cloud Crowd. They pay on a daily basis. There is a link in my signature if you are interested. You only need a Facebook and PayPal account.

You can also try, as mentioned Amazon MTurk, for a wider variety of microtasks. Both of them are legit and pay, so at least you can see some of what you might want to do and then branch out from there.

Reload | PID: #p2143
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 20 July 2012, 1:03 am | #5 of 9 |

You may want to try out mTurk like they already mentioned. However, I know for me I have taken up affiliate marketing because it seems to be one of the most productive things for me to use and even helps me in getting to enjoy learning about new products which are coming out all the time.

Reload | PID: #p2435
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 31 July 2012, 3:07 pm | #6 of 9 |

I'm always looking for ways to make money on-line since i am financially struggling right now. As mentioned above there is mturk which I do throughout the day. If you like to write there is Textbroker for those who are starting out or have very little writing experience . There are survey sites like Pinecone that pay $3 a survey but is hard to get the invite. There are forums such as Work Place Like Home and Real Ways to Earn Money on-line for great leads on making money from home. I know you said you didn't want to pay any money but if your looking fro Phone jobs to make a steady paycheck West and Live ops are good resources for that but you have to pay for a background check.

Reload | PID: #p2782
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Tue, 31 July 2012, 10:04 pm | #7 of 9 |

Those are all good ways to earn online that you mentioned and I am into doing surveys at the moment and doing writing on PostLoop and that's a fun way to make money. I use Pinecone as one of my sources to make money and inboxdollar.com. Most of the other ones that I use will give you a gift card of your choose for so many points. So go check out those survey sites, you will be glad you did.

Reload | PID: #p2785
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » greenmachine » Thu, 2 August 2012, 9:25 pm | #8 of 9 |

i do like Pinecone far as survey sites. They are hard to get into but it's well worth it once your in. They pay pretty quickly too once you do a surevy as well as product testing time to time.

Reload | PID: #p2856
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 4:11 am | #9 of 9  Reply

Oh yes they sure do pay the very next day. Pinecone is a really good one to register on to make money. I just wish they would send there surveys everyday for us. I have enjoyed them for about 4 years or more and they have sent me products to test also. They are very nice.

Reload | PID: #p2870
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,807 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com