TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
15 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,724 topic views 

earn money options?

Unread postby » theaaa » Thu, 12 July 2012, 12:38 pm | #1 of 15 |

What other options are there for earning money on the web? I have tried PTC sites, but I just don't think they're worth it. The pay is so low and the minimum amount to cash out can't be usually reached in a month. Another thing is, so many of the PTC sites are scams.

I've also seen a lot of posts about writing articles or blogging to earn.

Besides these, does anyone know of other money-making options?

Share Permalink | PID: #p2151
theaaa
AVZoom: New Member

#355 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 11:00 am
Name: theaaa

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic earn money options? on login.

Re: earn money options?

Unread postby » baddogg » Thu, 12 July 2012, 2:10 pm | #2 of 15 |

I tried PTC sites last year and got so bored trying to earn money that I gave up until I found paid to post places and article writing stuff. Another way to go is to be an editor for BellaOnline, they train you, give you the site, and let you earn through the advertising...all for free. Article Document is always excepting articles or you can go to Fivrr to sell your articles. Good luck and let me know if you find anything or need anything!

Reload | PID: #p2158
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Thu, 12 July 2012, 2:38 pm | #3 of 15 |

To be honest, it depends what you do, or at least what you would be happy doing day to day. If you are able to complete surveys, do sign ups, write blog comments etc. then why not look into Microworkers? This will earn quite quickly for you.

Other than that, why not put your skill up for sale on Fiverr, elance or ODesk? There is plenty out there, and I think finding something you can commit to will be the key to making some money in the long term.

Reload | PID: #p2160
JaimeLannister

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » sassymomonthego » Thu, 12 July 2012, 3:50 pm | #4 of 15 |

I agree with Jaime. You can do jobs thru freelancing websites, I am a member of oDesk. I am satisfied with my earnings so far.

Reload | PID: #p2165
sassymomonthego

#356 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 3:39 pm
Name: sassymomonthego

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 12 July 2012, 6:53 pm | #5 of 15 |

As its been mentioned, it all depends on you far as what else there is to do. Another microtask site is Amazon Mechanical Turk, then there are Search and Win sites, paid to post, paid to chat (though its a very small amount with these), and so many others its impossible to tell them all without knowing more about you. For example, one thing that would be good to know is what kind of mobile you have, or if you have an iPad even. There are apps you can use on many smart phones that you can make money on or get giftcards with.

Reload | PID: #p2167
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » baddogg » Fri, 13 July 2012, 12:37 am | #6 of 15 |

Oh yea if you want to talk mobile earnings I use Viggle on my iPhone, they pay me to watch TV! I earn 1 point per minute up to 12 hours a day and they offer bonus shows every day that range from +100 to +250 just for checking in (notice I didn't say watching) as long as you are checked in for 11 minutes (again didn't say watching). They pay in gift cards and prizes, I have already cashed in three times in 2 weeks, in small amounts (I always do small amounts for first check outs so I ensure they pay before I do tons of work). I think they just added an app for Android too.

Reload | PID: #p2172
baddogg

#350 Joined:

Unread postby » gothtini » Fri, 13 July 2012, 12:41 am | #7 of 15 |

Actually they did just add the app to the android, I use Viggle on my iPad its definitely something worth checking out. I keep getting hits on my blog for people looking up glitches with the android app, but even so it seems they revolve around the auto-check in so its not really bad glitches just annoying one.

I think my favorite thing about Viggle is the fact they have hot topic gift cards, I get the 5 dollar ones and it basically covers my shipping charges for when I order online.

Reload | PID: #p2173
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » hunysukle » Fri, 13 July 2012, 4:55 am | #8 of 15 |

PTC sites are basically what beginnings do earn money online, before they realize PTC is a waste of time. I went through that PTC phase myself. If you really want to earn money online, there are many options. You can try blogging (earn money with Adsense or affiliate links in your blog), affiliate marketing (selling others products or services for a commission), freelance writing, e-commerce (selling stuff on e-bay or other sites) or residual income opportunities to name a few. Fast ways to earn money are GPT sites like Treasure Trooper, Fusion Cash, Prizelive, etc.

Reload | PID: #p2183
hunysukle
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » baddogg » Sat, 14 July 2012, 12:43 am | #9 of 15 |

gothtini wrote:
I think my favorite thing about Viggle is the fact they have hot topic gift cards, I get the 5 dollar ones and it basically covers my shipping charges for when I order online.

I love the Facebook ones! And of course iTunes. I have gotten two FB and one iTunes one so far, although I have been neglecting it lately. I have to say though it was the easiest money I have ever made!

Reload | PID: #p2208
baddogg

#350 Joined:

Unread postby » xjadow » Sat, 14 July 2012, 2:55 am | #10 of 15 |

If you're good at writing, or find it easy, post a few adds on sites like fiver offering up your services. At first offer 3 articles a 300 words each, and as your rating climbs you can bring it down to 2 articles (or even 1). It's a quick way to earn a little money that you could use to support your first venture into mns.
There are literally endless ways!

Don't think like an elephant, you're only limited by you're own mind.

Reload | PID: #p2210
xjadow

#357 Joined:
Sat, 14 July 2012, 2:26 am
Name: sampson

Unread postby » dziomek » Mon, 16 July 2012, 3:49 am | #11 of 15 |

As the others have said, writing is a good way to earn some money. Let me stress though that your writing must make sense and offer the reader a reason to keep reading. Personally I am a member of HubPages (brsmom68) and have earned money just by writing about the things I am interested in and know about. Other writing sites are Fiverr (as mentioned above), Gig-zon, iWriter, Squidoo, Helium, and several more.

If writing isn't your thing, doing tasks on Cloud Crowd or Amazon mechanical Turk (also mentioned above) are also legitimate ways; as are posting on forums, picking domain names (PickyDomains) and you can't leave out affiliate marketing. Depending on your goals and what you want to do, there are also dollars to be made with SFI, eBay, Amazon, etc. A visit to the signatures of any members will give you some options, as we are all involved in some affiliate programs or other online ways of earning money. Good luck! :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2269
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Tue, 17 July 2012, 4:06 am | #12 of 15 |

This thread is very interesting, I have been reading about the many ways people seem to make money online. I think that I'm going to try many of these options until I find something that works for me. Thanks for starting this thread, it is very informative. And I really hope that some of these work for me, I would love to make a decent amount of money online.

Reload | PID: #p2302
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 17 July 2012, 5:59 am | #13 of 15 |

Aim for passive income which means that you will still earn money even if you don't log into the computer or you stop working or perhaps you're not well to work. Affiliate marketing is one way for you to earn passive income and so is doing article writing. Work hard at writing articles for a year or two and on the third year, relax and cash in on your earnings.

Reload | PID: #p2311
UmmiNoor

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » JoshTheBoss » Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:11 am | #14 of 15 |

PTC options are usually not very helpful.
There is ONE method that works over and over again, but it's a method and not directions really.
1. Find a niche
2. Find a void in it not being filled
3. Create or promote a product to fill that void.
4. Create a website to help generate interest
5. Profit!

Now if only it were that easy..

Reload | PID: #p2315
JoshTheBoss
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#364 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:28 pm

Unread postby » greenmachine » Fri, 27 July 2012, 8:09 pm | #15 of 15  Reply

I find this thread interesting too. I am always trying to find ways to earn on-line. I had gotten in the PTC sites long ago and found myself getting nowhere with them other than being spammed to death. I do textbroker at times writing articles. I check out mturk throughout the day.

Reload | PID: #p2682
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,724 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com