TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
7 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,105 topic views 

Monetize An E-Book In 5 Steps

Unread postby » JoshTheBoss » Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:43 pm | #1 of 7 |

1. Find your target audience.
2. Formulate your E-book and tailor it to a specific void.
3. Create a website or blog to PROMOTE the book
4. Advertise and drive traffic
5. Make money!

This is obviously a general way of looking at it, but fill in between the lines!

Share Permalink | PID: #p2283
JoshTheBoss
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#364 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:28 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Monetize An E-Book In 5 Steps on login.

Re: Monetize An E-Book In 5 Steps

Unread postby » difrancprod » Mon, 16 July 2012, 8:03 pm | #2 of 7 |

Thanks for this tips! Is there like an app or a software that you could advise that I use so the E-book would look more creative that people would be drawn to reading it? For example if I'm going to be writing an entertainment E-book? Thanks!

Reload | PID: #p2290
difrancprod
AVZoom: Regular Author

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » dziomek » Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:04 pm | #3 of 7 |

difrancprod wrote:Thanks for this tips! Is there like an app or a software that you could advise that I use so the E-book would look more creative that people would be drawn to reading it? For example if I'm going to be writing an entertainment E-book? Thanks!

I haven't used any software for my e-books, but have used Dan Poynter's "Write by Numbers" Template. It is available on the Para Publishing website and is a step-by-step guide to making sure all pertinent information is included in your book, such as the Copyright page and Disclaimer. In terms of my e-book covers I have used PowerPoint to design them and saved them as a JPEG file so they can easily be uploaded to Kindle, Smashwords or whatever other e-book publishing site you decide to go with. Saving your e-book as a PDF file is also an option, and it can be ordered directly from you and sent to the customer.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2293
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » JoshTheBoss » Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:18 am | #4 of 7 |

Dziomek, you really covered about all of it.

The only thing you must remember, is that your website needs to be psychologically attractive.

Google: "Psychological triggers for e-books" and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Reload | PID: #p2319
JoshTheBoss

#364 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 2:28 pm

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Tue, 17 July 2012, 11:04 am | #5 of 7 |

thanks for the tips they are excellent ideas. Lol now if i could sell someone else's ebook i would get the idea that i might be able to sell my own. But it's hard to make a sale of anything from my current site so i think i will follow the google tip to find out why!

Reload | PID: #p2322
Viral_Mechanical

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Unread postby » JaimeLannister » Tue, 17 July 2012, 3:09 pm | #6 of 7 |

Viral_Mechanical wrote:thanks for the tips they are excellent ideas. Lol now if i could sell someone else's ebook i would get the idea that i might be able to sell my own. But it's hard to make a sale of anything from my current site so i think i will follow the google tip to find out why!

Have you considered a blog? The reason I say this is that I have seen several prominent bloggers release their posts into a more ordered and detailed e-book based on their blog posts. So if you can build up a blog and an audience, you can actually profit from these by releasing your 'best bits' as it were in an e-book. If you have a solid audience, many of them will be willing to pay for this as a thank you for all the information you have given them. Outside of this, if you can get it uploaded onto the various marketplaces for e-books you can reach an entirely new audience there too.

Reload | PID: #p2334
JaimeLannister
AVZoom: Regular Author

#354 Joined:
Thu, 12 July 2012, 10:33 am
Name: JaimeLannister

Unread postby » dziomek » Wed, 18 July 2012, 4:13 am | #7 of 7  Reply

JoshTheBoss wrote:Dziomek, you really covered about all of it.

The only thing you must remember, is that your website needs to be psychologically attractive.

Google: "Psychological triggers for e-books" and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Thank you Josh! I found a PDF called "Triggers" by Joe Sugarman and will be doing some major reading this evening. I have briefly skimmed a bit of it, and it appears to have some valuable information and techniques. I am open to any suggestions to improve my site and e-book covers; PowerPoint has been a good program to use. I'm so glad my kids taught me how to use it. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2350
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,105 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com