TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
20 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    6,345 topic views 

Here is a quick way to use Triond to make money

Unread postby » micromachne » Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:32 am | #1 of 20 |

For those that don't know, Triond is an article submission site that allows you to be paid for views to your articles.

Normally, it's tough to get views to your articles. But for some reason, auto surf programs work on this. However, most auto surfs don't like frame breakers. So what you can do is once you submit a link to any site you own. Then when the site is accepted into the auto surf, but a redirect to the triond article.

My advice, use websyndic as your auto surf for this if you plan to use it. Triond will pay you via Paypal at the beginning of each month

Share Permalink | PID: #p2297
micromachne
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Here is a quick way to use Triond to make money on login.

Re: Here is a quick way to use Triond to make money

Unread postby » MakingCents » Tue, 17 July 2012, 3:54 am | #2 of 20 |

Can you explain this a little more? Triond breaks the frame right? So which site are you submitting? You have own a website of your own to use this strategy right?
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2301
MakingCents
AVZoom: Century Club

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » gothtini » Tue, 17 July 2012, 4:13 am | #3 of 20 |

A way to cheat the program, interesting but not something I'm interested in. Do you have any other tips on how to get views for Triond? Its a site I eventually have to test myself, when I can figure out things to write about at least.

Reload | PID: #p2304
gothtini

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » UmmiNoor » Tue, 17 July 2012, 4:17 am | #4 of 20 |

I don't think Triond would appreciate traffic from traffic exchanges. You will be banned if you're found out. It's best to get traffic the legitimate way.

Reload | PID: #p2305
UmmiNoor
AVZoom: Regular Author

#127 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 3:55 am

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 17 July 2012, 5:31 am | #5 of 20 |

I think with some things, slow but steady will always win out. It's no real need to blow up whatever money you were making for an increase that probably is negligible to say the least.

Reload | PID: #p2308
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » dziomek » Tue, 17 July 2012, 5:42 am | #6 of 20 |

I haven't submitted any new articles to Triond for several months, but yet continue to have a trickle of views. I think I will take the trickle rather than risk losing my account. Granted it isn't one of the top rated sites, but it does still bring me a few cents each month. I'm hopeful the site will turn around and improve again over time, but until that happens I'll just be patient. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2309
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Tue, 17 July 2012, 5:14 pm | #7 of 20 |

Good tips on what you can do, many inexperienced people would not know about these methods, but you risk being banned like Umminoor said because they are black hat methods and against their TOS so I wouldn't recommend using them. There are 100's of ways to increase your earnings and increase traffic to your articles rather than running scripts.

Reload | PID: #p2339
Viral_Mechanical

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 19 July 2012, 5:26 am | #8 of 20 |

This is a good idea, but I do not think that Triond appreciates it. You could get banned if found out. I think that I'm just going to take it slow, and build up some real traffic to my articles. However, if you just want a quick way, I guess this is the way to go.

Reload | PID: #p2412
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » streakanime » Thu, 19 July 2012, 5:57 am | #9 of 20 |

I am more proud of my earnings when I obtain them in an honest way. I just started using Triond. I intend to just spend some of my free time trying to add an article a day (or even just a few articles a week). I've heard the trick to getting a lot of traffic is having a lot of articles. I think you just need time and patience to build up your account and earn some income.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2413
streakanime

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » Laura » Thu, 19 July 2012, 9:32 am | #10 of 20 |

Hi,

I am not sure it's a good idea to cheat. If you get caught you will loose everything you earned. And I don't think they are stupid, they must check from time to time.

How much do you earn a month with that?
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2416
Laura

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Unread postby » Waynefire » Fri, 20 July 2012, 12:49 am | #11 of 20 |

I have not submitted anything to Triond in a couple of months. However, I will have to look at this method, but do not want to risk the suspension of my account. Hopefully if you are using this method it does not come back to bite you if Triond does find out about this.

Reload | PID: #p2431
Waynefire

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Fri, 20 July 2012, 8:29 pm | #12 of 20 |

Is there any legitimate way to drive traffic to a Triond site? I am interesting in writing articles there, but I have only heard a little bit about Triond and I have never came across their site on a search engine. I am not interested in doing something that will ban my account, so if anyone knows any legitimate ways to drive traffic, please share.

Reload | PID: #p2459
Missnc35

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Unread postby » hunysukle » Sun, 22 July 2012, 8:32 am | #13 of 20 |

I recently received a payment from Triond for 50 cents! I haven't been paid from them for years! I have just started writing some articles for SEO purposes, that's mainly why I use Triond. The money is just an added bonus.

Reload | PID: #p2512
hunysukle

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » streakanime » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:59 am | #14 of 20 |

I got a Triond account a couple weeks ago. I've only submitted two articles to the site and I've already acquired two fans and earned .02. Sure, that is not very much money. But, it feels great! Outside of thinking something up and writing it out, it is not like I did much of anything. Great stuff. I highly recommend this to someone who is looking to write in their free time and want to earn some income off of it.

Reload | PID: #p2528
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Sun, 22 July 2012, 6:56 pm | #15 of 20 |

I agree with the others. I'm really not a fan of doing things that could risk getting my account banned. It's better (personally) that I continue to do things the legit way and let things trickle in. Sure I've only been on the site for a few months but this past month I haven't submitted one article and yet some of my older articles are beginning to get indexed on Yahoo's search engine (yes it's no Google but I have a personal affinity for it anyway). So I will just continue to write more articles, link them together with some of my older articles, repost and link those articles on Expertscolumn and let them do their own work.

Reload | PID: #p2540
Silverstar2154

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Unread postby » Lena51 » Tue, 31 July 2012, 10:35 pm | #16 of 20 |

I will sign up for this site because it seems very interesting and a good way to earn some money while looking for other things to do as well. I like the way you can write whenever you want with no pressure on your back. That is what makes thing fun to do. You can write day or night because it's on your schedule and that's all the fun I need to be happy. Thanks for the infomation.

Reload | PID: #p2789
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » trident252 » Tue, 31 July 2012, 11:31 pm | #17 of 20 |

I tried to make make money with Triond about a year ago. I only made 20 cents but it gave me the experience and confidence to start writing. Never really looked back after that. I have heard of a few "supposed" ways to "cheat" but I could tell that the ideas were mostly theory instead of actual fact. The autosurf method is one of those methods. To make money on Triond, you have to get ad clicks, not just views. That is where the revenue comes from to pay the writers. That is the toughest thing to do.

Reload | PID: #p2790
trident252

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Wed, 1 August 2012, 2:27 am | #18 of 20 |

I have to agree with what everyone says. Cheaters are the one's who ruin it for the rest of us. Why cheat and risk an account band just for a few more cents?
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2791
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » streakanime » Wed, 1 August 2012, 3:42 am | #19 of 20 |

It seems like this site is a good way to make money if you write 50-100 articles and then let them rot on the site. I only have two articles sitting on the sit right now and I have a balance of 0.03. I guess I cannot complain considering I did not really do much of anything for it, haha.

Reload | PID: #p2794
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Unread postby » chandlerbong » Sat, 1 July 2017, 3:00 pm | #20 of 20  Reply

micromachne wrote:For those that don't know, Triond is an article submission site that allows you to be paid for views to your articles.

Normally, it's tough to get views to your articles. But for some reason, auto surf programs work on this. However, most auto surfs don't like frame breakers. So what you can do is once you submit a link to any site you own. Then when the site is accepted into the auto surf, but a redirect to the triond article.

My advice, use websyndic as your auto surf for this if you plan to use it. Triond will pay you via Paypal at the beginning of each month

I am looking for it ,Thanks for sharing

Reload | PID: #p5532
chandlerbong

#950 Joined:
Mon, 19 June 2017, 8:51 am
Name: Chandler

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    6,345 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com