TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    4,420 topic views 

Creating a List of Similar Sites

Unread postby » streakanime » Thu, 19 July 2012, 3:16 am | #1 of 5 |

I think that everyone could benefit from a thread like this. :D We have a lot of different kinds of suggestions all over this board in various threads, as well as feedback on the individual sites. I am interested in trying to collaborate and compile a list of similar sites with similar styles as far as earning incomes.

Be your own writer websites
These are websites where you write articles for yourself and post them onto your account - You get paid per view on your articles.

• Triond
  • Experts Column

Freelance Job Listing Websites
These are websites where you apply for freelance job listings within the community. The employer/client will pick and hire one or more of the applicants.

• oDesk
  • Elance

First Come, First Serve Writing Websites
These sites are for freelance writers. You grab jobs you want and write them. Your article does have to be approved, but you do not have to be hired.

• Textbroker

Paid to View Advertisements Websites
The method for receiving the advertisements vary from one site to the next. But, you get paid so much per link that you click and view. Keep in mind, you usually have to sit on the advertisement for a few minutes before you get paid.

• Hits4Pay
  • NeoBux

Legit Survey Websites
These survey websites have been proven as survey websites that work and cash out. Survey sites do not work for everyone, but it is possible to cash out with these.

• PaidViewpoint
  • Cashle

Write Reviews for Cash Websites
These are various websites where you write reviews on products, songs, videos, etc and earn some cash.

• Slice The Pie

Paid to Chat/Discuss
These are various websites that pay you to chat with other members on various communities, forums, blogs, etc.

• PostLoop
  • Paid Forum Posting

MicroTask Websites
These are websites where you write articles for yourself and post them onto your account - You get paid per view on your articles.

• Clickworkers
  • Minuteworkers
  • Microworkers
  • Amazon MTurk
  • Cloud Crowd

Please tell me what categories/sites I should add. Provide feedback. I hope we can make this list a resource for the members of our community. I think it would benefit us to have this list in one place. Thanks!
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Share Permalink | PID: #p2400
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Creating a List of Similar Sites on login.

Re: Creating a List of Similar Sites

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 19 July 2012, 4:23 am | #2 of 5 |

You can add a microtask section and have: Clickworkers, Minuteworkers, Microworkers, Amazon MTurk.

You can also add Paid Forum Posting under Paid toChat.

Reload | PID: #p2405
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » streakanime » Thu, 19 July 2012, 4:26 am | #3 of 5 |

Sugarhill wrote:You can add a microtask section and have: Clickworkers, Minuteworkers, Microworkers, Amazon MTurk.

You can also add Paid Forum Posting under Paid toChat.

Ah! I knew I forgot something, haha. Thank you!
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2406
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 19 July 2012, 4:35 am | #4 of 5 |

Even though Cloud Crowd has microtasks, they are really a writing site in my opinion. They don't have enough of a variety to really qualify as a microtask site. You should at least put them in both sections as the real money is with the writing, editing and translation jobs.

Reload | PID: #p2408
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Naksh » Mon, 27 April 2020, 4:33 am | #5 of 5  Reply

That's an incredible list, thanks for sharing it with us

Reload | PID: #p6714
Naksh
AVZoom: Regular Author

#1072 Joined:
Fri, 18 October 2019, 11:19 am
Name: Naksh

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    4,420 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com