TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
23 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    7,003 topic views 

What are the Best Ways to Make Money Online?

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Thu, 19 July 2012, 5:58 pm | #1 of 23 |

What are some of the best ways that you guys and girls make money online? I've been trying to make a decent amount of spending money online. My main goal, however, is to make an actual living online. Trust me, I know how hard that is.

Some of the different ways that I have tried, are: affiliate marketing; GPT sites; survey sites; PTP sites; PPC sites; and article writing sites.

Some of these have worked for me, but not affiliate marketing. I was wondering if anybody knows of any quality websites, in this category, that you have made some money off of?

Just so you know, I do not want to have to pay to become a member of the websites that you suggest.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2425
mdguitarlord12
AVZoom: Regular Author

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic What are the Best Ways to Make Money Online? on login.

Re: What are the Best Ways to Make Money Online?

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 19 July 2012, 6:14 pm | #2 of 23 |

You dont have to pay affiliate sites - clickbank, tripleclicks/sfi, jvzoo or payspree are prob the best to start with if you don't have a website.

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2427
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 19 July 2012, 7:36 pm | #3 of 23 |

A way to get some money through affiliates without focusing on it, is to write lenses on Squidoo. You can write lenses up in a non-saturated area and attach an amazon widget on so you can make some money when they by your stuff. Beyond that though, the affiliate market is rather saturated and would be hard to get any money on if you focus on it, I find its better to focus on other parts and add the affiliate stuff in.

Other then that though there are tons of sites where you can make money, you can even make money your mobile or iPad. To make enough money to live online, I would think you either have to find a way you are extremely successful at or take an opportunity to use multiple sites and spread your focus a bit.

I think the best way to help you though, since you have tried a lot of things, let us know what kind of things you enjoyed working on. Then we can help you branch out to other sites that you would be interested that could have higher pay or easier to work with then the sites you've tried.

Reload | PID: #p2428
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » genieswish » Thu, 19 July 2012, 7:54 pm | #4 of 23 |

can you get amazon approval without your own site gothtini?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2429
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » gothtini » Thu, 19 July 2012, 9:59 pm | #5 of 23 |

I don't know I don't dabble in that stuff lol, I just know squidoo has an affiliate marketing thing. I imagine you don't get as much as you would if you did it a different way, but its all set up for you basically so I find it easier.

Reload | PID: #p2430
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Fri, 20 July 2012, 8:20 am | #6 of 23 |

gothtini wrote:A way to get some money through affiliates without focusing on it, is to write lenses on Squidoo. You can write lenses up in a non-saturated area and attach an amazon widget on so you can make some money when they by your stuff. Beyond that though, the affiliate market is rather saturated and would be hard to get any money on if you focus on it, I find its better to focus on other parts and add the affiliate stuff in.

Other then that though there are tons of sites where you can make money, you can even make money your mobile or iPad. To make enough money to live online, I would think you either have to find a way you are extremely successful at or take an opportunity to use multiple sites and spread your focus a bit.

I think the best way to help you though, since you have tried a lot of things, let us know what kind of things you enjoyed working on. Then we can help you branch out to other sites that you would be interested that could have higher pay or easier to work with then the sites you've tried.

Some of the sites that I have tried and enjoy doing, are the ones that I can write articles and be paid, or post in forums. I would also consider survey sites. But I would prefer to write articles, or post in forums. I already use a couple of those types of sites. I use postloop, for posting in forums, and I use Triond, for writing articles. Would you happen to know of any other websites like these?

Reload | PID: #p2446
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:

Unread postby » gothtini » Fri, 20 July 2012, 6:25 pm | #7 of 23 |

One site that I'm testing out very slowly because I find it annoying is gather.com, you get points when people comment on your articles you write. Another slow earner you might like if you can follow rather strict rules, is mylot. I can't seem to focus on that one enough to get to the 10 dollar cashout, but if you can find discussions to comment on and comment back on your own discussions you make some money. Far as paid for viewing writing sites, there are squidoo and hubpages but I don't know much about hubpages. There are a few writers on here that use hubpages, there's another thread in the forum about the two sites that you might find helpful.

Reload | PID: #p2453
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Fri, 20 July 2012, 7:55 pm | #8 of 23 |

I have been with SFI for almost one month now, and have earned a bit through listing my digital products. I have also signed up for the Wave3 program which gives me a percentage of all revenue earned via the TripleClicks store. It is free to join and there is never any obligation to buy anything. I did pay less than $2 for the shipping of my Wave3 Kit, but that is all so far. It is an optional way to earn money and I decided it was a small price to pay for a chance at some decent commissions over time.

In addition to the above, I also write articles and e-books; none of it is easy money but the more effort I put in the higher my revenue. I haven't hit the mark yet where I am debt-free, but it is slowly getting there.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2454
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Fri, 20 July 2012, 8:12 pm | #9 of 23 |

I have heard a ton of people making money online by writing articles. There are two ways that you can earn money online by writing articles. One is writing articles for upfront pay and the other is revenue share. Upfront pay means that you will be paid once to write the article and revenue share means that you will be paid a portion of earnings over time. I have also tried GPT sites, but I find that they do not work for me.

Reload | PID: #p2455
Missnc35
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Sat, 21 July 2012, 3:41 am | #10 of 23 |

Thanks everybody for replying to this thread, I have found it to be interesting to hear about some of the different ways that you make money online. I'll definitely try some of these methods. The reason that I don't really like affiliate marketing, is because I have tried it before, and worked really hard at it, but didn't make a single sale in over a month. So, I just decided that I wasn't going to waste my time doing something that wasn't working for me, and didn't seem like it was going to work anytime soon.

Reload | PID: #p2471
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:

Unread postby » dziomek » Sat, 21 July 2012, 3:54 pm | #11 of 23 |

mdguitarlord12 wrote:Thanks everybody for replying to this thread, I have found it to be interesting to hear about some of the different ways that you make money online. I'll definitely try some of these methods. The reason that I don't really like affiliate marketing, is because I have tried it before, and worked really hard at it, but didn't make a single sale in over a month. So, I just decided that I wasn't going to waste my time doing something that wasn't working for me, and didn't seem like it was going to work anytime soon.

You must keep in mind giving a program only a month is not enough time to determine whether or not it is going to work. If you take a look at a brick-and-mortar business, it can often take as long as two years to reach the "making a profit" stage. Don't give up so easily. If you want to work online, it does take some time and a lot of effort (no matter what the "gurus" say). I have been freelancing for over two and a half years, and have joined SFI to supplement my income. I am not planning on giving either up; I know it will pay off in the near future.
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE

Reload | PID: #p2491
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sat, 21 July 2012, 4:22 pm | #12 of 23 |

No, a month is not enough time. Not in my opinion. For one work site I think it has taken exactly two months to come up with the workflow and system that I feel will give a consistent and steady daily income that I am comfortable with and can move onto other sites during the day. But, it's taken a solid two months to even think about how to do it, actually do it and see the overall results.

That was a lot of tinkering and some experimenting with how I work the site and there are still things that are out of my control, but I can do what I can do on a regular basis and what happens, happens. It's now time to get up, get that done in the scheduled hours and then move onto something else and try to match the income there.

So, it will take some effort while you are doing the job, a lot of thought while you are and are not doing the job and a couple of chances to see if your hunch is correct. But, if you are committed, this can work for you.

Reload | PID: #p2492
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Sat, 21 July 2012, 4:30 pm | #13 of 23 |

Okay, I will give affiliate marketing another go, I guess all of the gurus got in my head saying how quick you could make money. Nobody ever told me that it would take a couple months. Thank you for letting me know that it takes a lot of time to start earning money. If I hadn't started this thread, I don't think I would have ever even tried affiliate marketing again. So, again, thanks!

Reload | PID: #p2493
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:

Unread postby » leyash » Sat, 21 July 2012, 7:23 pm | #14 of 23 |

A good way to make money online, and to halfway start your own business, would be to sell things. If you are crafty, or have services to offer, put yourself out there. You do not even necessarily need your own webpage to be successful at this.

Reload | PID: #p2494
leyash
AVZoom: New Member

#377 Joined:
Sat, 21 July 2012, 7:19 pm

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:17 am | #15 of 23 |

Okay, maybe I'll try selling my own products or services. Do you think that fiverr.com would be a good place to start? I've heard about it but haven't ever tried it. Has anybody here tried it? If you have, did you make many sales? Was it a simple system to use, or was it hard to work with? Did you like to use it, and what kind of products or services did you sell? Does it have a high payment threshold?
Thanks for any replies!
mdguitarlord12

Reload | PID: #p2505
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:24 am | #16 of 23 |

There is a huge thread on Fiverr in this section. One poster is really coming along with their Fiverr product. I can't think of anything that I would be able to sell, so I haven't gone over to even look at the site. When I do think of something, I'll be over there quickly to see if it is at unique and worth trying to sell my version.

Reload | PID: #p2506
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » dd1153 » Tue, 24 July 2012, 3:11 pm | #17 of 23 |

Has anyone had any luck with Amazon starting out? I've read reviews and it said that is a good aff to start with.. I built a site around Amazon products (review site) and am just now starting to get some traffic.

Reload | PID: #p2581
dd1153

#383 Joined:
Tue, 24 July 2012, 12:01 am
Name: dd

Unread postby » difrancprod » Wed, 25 July 2012, 7:41 am | #18 of 23 |

Aside from P2P sites, I'd suggest that nothing beats the conventional way of blogging or building a website. Take good care of those sites and eventually earn money through advertising once your site gets picked up due to good traffic. :-)

Reload | PID: #p2606
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » dziomek » Fri, 27 July 2012, 5:15 am | #19 of 23 |

mdguitarlord12 wrote:Okay, maybe I'll try selling my own products or services. Do you think that fiverr.com would be a good place to start? I've heard about it but haven't ever tried it. Has anybody here tried it? If you have, did you make many sales? Was it a simple system to use, or was it hard to work with? Did you like to use it, and what kind of products or services did you sell? Does it have a high payment threshold?
Thanks for any replies!
mdguitarlord12

I have a few gigs posted on Fiverr, but so far have not made any sales. I am considering adding a few more in different areas to see if I get any takers. There are a lot of gigs posted, but another suggestion is to go through to see what others want. There may be something you could do and you will earn money that way as well. I have recently inquired about a couple of gigs and am awaiting replies. It is free to join, but they do take a small fee when gigs are completed. If you are just stepping into the world of freelancing it is a good place to start. Best of luck! :D

Reload | PID: #p2666
dziomek

#190 Joined:

Unread postby » Lena51 » Sat, 28 July 2012, 10:54 pm | #20 of 23 |

I am enjoying myself here with all of you and I am going to dedicate a complete day here just to know what others are doing. I want to learn how to make money online and make an income that I can enjoy. I do love to write and post here and do different task. I love to do some of everything and learn. I am a crafty person so maybe this would be a place to start to sell. Wish me luck!

Reload | PID: #p2714
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » karthick » Thu, 9 May 2013, 5:58 am | #21 of 23 |

mdguitarlord12 wrote:What are some of the best ways that you guys and girls make money online? I've been trying to make a decent amount of spending money online. My main goal, however, is to make an actual living online. Trust me, I know how hard that is.

Some of the different ways that I have tried, are: affiliate marketing; GPT sites; survey sites; PTP sites; PPC sites; and article writing sites.

Some of these have worked for me, but not affiliate marketing. I was wondering if anybody knows of any quality websites, in this category, that you have made some money off of?

Just so you know, I do not want to have to pay to become a member of the websites that you suggest.

Now a days there are many ways to make money through online. But i would like to share my Experience about my Reselling business through which i earn a lot of money for my living via home. I got my reseller account from Goresellers.com . Here you don't need to be a member of this site but they will provide you with a readymade site for your business which offers to sell services like Domain, Hosting, SSL certificates, Online storage etc.. You can fix the own rate for your products and sell it to the customers who are interested in buying it. Through this business, you can get a lot of commission as income from this site. I am doing this business for 2 years and can make a income of more than 250USD per month.

Reload | PID: #p3620
karthick

#604 Joined:
Thu, 9 May 2013, 5:45 am
Name: Karthick

Unread postby » katherinetkey » Sun, 4 August 2013, 11:02 am | #22 of 23 |

How to make money with your blog see the 7 most reliable earning sources.

Reload | PID: #p3709
katherinetkey

#615 Joined:
Sun, 9 June 2013, 9:53 am
Name: kete

Unread postby » chandlerbong » Sat, 24 June 2017, 2:29 pm | #23 of 23  Reply

With me , i do affiliate marketing to make money for my life

Reload | PID: #p5480
chandlerbong

#950 Joined:
Mon, 19 June 2017, 8:51 am
Name: Chandler

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    7,003 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com