TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    502 topic views 

Kindle Singles

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 20 July 2012, 4:25 am | #1 of 5 |

Are any of you writers capable of writing short stories? I'm just wondering as I was doing something with Amazon and I came across a section called Kindle Singles and basically, you can submit work that is between 5,000-30,000 words and if it is approved, sell the stories on there.

I've never been a short story writer, but if you've done it in your past, perhaps you can fine tune them and submit them.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2437
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Kindle Singles on login.

Re: Kindle Singles

Unread postby » dziomek » Fri, 20 July 2012, 5:19 am | #2 of 5 |

I am not very good when it comes to fiction; nonfiction is my niche. I would like to attempt fiction one day; perhaps when we take our family vacation and I have some internet-free time (not too sure how the internet will work in the mountains). I have some ideas, but am not very creative when it comes to conversations and character descriptions.

Thank you for the heads up about Kindle Singles; perhaps it will inspire someone to write and publish with them. :)
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2441
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Fri, 20 July 2012, 5:21 am | #3 of 5 |

Oh, I don't think it has to be fiction. They had other categories, I was thinking that if short stories were something that people write, then they probably already had a bunch to pull from and get started as they come up with new material. You should go over there and see what you can do under non-fiction.

Reload | PID: #p2442
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » gothtini » Fri, 20 July 2012, 6:21 pm | #4 of 5 |

Ooh I've been wanting to try to write a story, I wasn't sure where to submit the stuff though so I'll have to check this out. Thanks for posting about it, if I try it I'll let you know how it goes!

Reload | PID: #p2452
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » Laura » Fri, 20 July 2012, 8:47 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

I had no idea about that. Thank you for the tip.

I love to write short (and long ;)) stories. I will have a look to see if I can submit some of my texts.

@dziomek : Maybe you can try a non fictional short story?

@Gothtiny: let us know if you subscribes something
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2462
Laura
AVZoom: Regular Author

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    502 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online