TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    955 topic views 

Quickrewards.net?

Unread postby » Missnc35 » Fri, 20 July 2012, 8:26 pm | #1 of 5 |

Does anyone use Quick Rewards? I am wondering because I recently signed up for them and I cannot seem to figure out how to earn on that site. I know it is a "Get Paid To" site, but some of the links are broken so I am a little confused. If anyone has any experience with this site please let me know. I want to see if this site is really worth my time or if I am better off investing my time in something else.

Share Permalink | PID: #p2458
Missnc35
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#309 Joined:
Fri, 22 June 2012, 6:50 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Quickrewards.net? on login.

Re: Quickrewards.net?

Unread postby » blossom » Sun, 22 July 2012, 2:04 am | #2 of 5 |

I signed up for this site and I have been trying to make money by doing the surveys, but it seems that I never qualify for them. Usually they send several emails a day with surveys and other ways to earn. I think all you have to do is follow the instructions in the email. That should at least get you started.

Reload | PID: #p2500
blossom
AVZoom: New Poster

#376 Joined:
Sat, 21 July 2012, 1:34 pm

Unread postby » greenmachine » Fri, 27 July 2012, 8:01 pm | #3 of 5 |

I have been on the site off and on for awhile. I'm still trying to figure it all out. I understand about taking surveys on the tv shows we watch but never been able to find out how to cash out.

Reload | PID: #p2681
greenmachine
AVZoom: Regular Author

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Unread postby » Lena51 » Sun, 29 July 2012, 9:05 pm | #4 of 5 |

Ok, so what is quickrewards? Has anyone figured out how it works and all that? Is there certain TV shows that you ahve to watch or what and if so, what type of shows are they offering surveys on? If they are sending surveys that you can't qualify for what is the use of taking them. I hate that kind of company. I want to at least qualify for one per day, if not more, because if you don't that is a waste of time.

Reload | PID: #p2738
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » greenmachine » Tue, 31 July 2012, 1:35 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

Lena you just go tot their site and find the tv shows you watched the night before and do a quiz on it. There are all kinds of different shows there and networks. It's not a site where you have to qualify for the survey to get credit.

Reload | PID: #p2778
greenmachine

#104 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 9:48 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    955 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online