TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
20 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    2,831 topic views 

Slice the pie

Unread postby » Laura » Sat, 21 July 2012, 2:03 pm | #1 of 20 |

I have looked but couldn't find any topic about it. Do you know this website? You listen to a song during 60 second, rate it and comment it (they are a little bit annoying sometimes with the comment but it's a proof of quality I suppose) and you earn money. I use 25/30 cents per comment, it take a minute to rate, so I earn about 15/ 18 $ an hour, there is a limit so you have to wait some times before you can earn again. I am quite happy with that site for the moment, and more surprised by the quality of the songs, they are quite good actually.
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Share Permalink | PID: #p2482
Laura
AVZoom: Regular Author

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Slice the pie on login.

Re: Slice the pie

Unread postby » genieswish » Sat, 21 July 2012, 2:44 pm | #2 of 20 |

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2486
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Sat, 21 July 2012, 3:46 pm | #3 of 20 |

Seems like a good website by what you have told us. When you comment on the songs, do you get the same amount of money as everyone else, or does it depend on the quality and length of your comment. I am definitely going to have a look at this site and check out the thread that genieswish told us about. If this site actually works, you could work for an hour a day and make between 5000 and 7000 a year, and if you work two, you could double it! You said that most of the songs were pretty good? I'm glad, because I would hate to have to keep listening to songs that I would never listen to otherwise. And hey, I might find some songs that I actually like!

Reload | PID: #p2489
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » blossom » Sun, 22 July 2012, 2:08 am | #4 of 20 |

That is a pretty good earning rate. I did look into this site sometime ago, but never signed up. I didn't realize that you could earn that much. What is the limit on the amount you can do per day?

Reload | PID: #p2501
blossom
AVZoom: New Poster

#376 Joined:
Sat, 21 July 2012, 1:34 pm

Unread postby » hunysukle » Sun, 22 July 2012, 8:24 am | #5 of 20 |

I have been paid by Slicethepie before. I typically earned between $0.05 and $0.07 per song, but sometimes they boost the earnings to $0.15 per song. I would love to earn more! Sometimes no songs are available to rate, which slows down the process. However, they do pay via Paypal within 3 days. I recommend this as a quick money-making site.

Reload | PID: #p2511
hunysukle
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#77 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Unread postby » Laura » Sun, 22 July 2012, 9:09 am | #6 of 20 |

genieswish wrote:quite a long thread here :) http://moneyoncomputer.com/viewtopic.ph ... ce+the+pie

Oh Thanks, I feel ashamed. Sorry to have open a new one :oops: I will look at that thread now

Blossom, I have begin recently so I don't really know yet. Maybe the amount they give you is higher at the beginning to make people come and stay and then decrease, I will tell you

mdguitarlord12 I was really surprised by the quality of the songs. Even when it's not the kind of music I listen to, I can't say it's not good.

Reload | PID: #p2514
Laura

#370 Joined:

Unread postby » streakanime » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:41 am | #7 of 20 |

Do you really make that much an hour? I have had a Slice The Pie account for a while. I can only get a few reviews in before I get told there are not anymore songs to review. Any tips on how you make so much per review? How long are your reviews and how do you usually write them? If you do mind sharing that is. :oops:
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2524
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:57 am | #8 of 20 |

streakanime wrote:Do you really make that much an hour? I have had a Slice The Pie account for a while. I can only get a few reviews in before I get told there are not anymore songs to review. Any tips on how you make so much per review? How long are your reviews and how do you usually write them? If you do mind sharing that is. :oops:

I think the amount was speculative at best, there are not enough reviews to actually earn this much in my experience, but hey I may be wrong? :)

Laura wrote:Oh Thanks, I feel ashamed. Sorry to have open a new one :oops: I will look at that thread now.

There are many situations like this Laura. Currently in the MOC Forums after 180 days a topic may fall into the abyss, it won't be bumped to the top of the active topics list when it receives a comment 180 days out from it's last comment. Unless a moderator promotes or bumps the topic it wont become active. So to have a fresh discussion on this topic is no problem.

You can search the forums using our search tools before posting new topics, to see whats already been posted ;)

Reload | PID: #p2527
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » micromachne » Sun, 22 July 2012, 11:54 pm | #9 of 20 |

This site is legit as I've been paid by them before.

But I have to say, sometimes it gets boring listening to all those songs. I would advise doing this leisurely at best. If you try to sit there all day to make money you'll go insane with boredom.

Reload | PID: #p2543
micromachne
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 23 July 2012, 1:26 am | #10 of 20 |

I agree. I've become extremely bored with the website since I started using it. It was fairly easy to get the first $10 cash out. But, I think the site has taken a turn for the worst. It gets boring after a while and they limit the number of reviews you get.

I think they are also a lot stricter than some sites. You get knocked pretty easily for writing similar reviews, it gets annoying sometimes. I cannot help it if the songs I get stuck listening to are similar.

Reload | PID: #p2546
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 23 July 2012, 4:29 am | #11 of 20 |

I have yet to go there, but from what I've always read about the site, perhaps if you did the reviews in shifts, it wouldn't be as boring. I know the money fluctuates during the day, but if you can map out how many you want to do a day and break that down into 3-5 separate shifts, you can make out better over the long run.

Reload | PID: #p2549
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 23 July 2012, 4:56 am | #12 of 20 |

Sugarhill wrote:I have yet to go there, but from what I've always read about the site, perhaps if you did the reviews in shifts, it wouldn't be as boring. I know the money fluctuates during the day, but if you can map out how many you want to do a day and break that down into 3-5 separate shifts, you can make out better over the long run.

That's actually a really great idea. Do you set up some kind of shift/schedule for yourself for the different sites you make money on? I feel like I do pretty well considering the fact that I do things pretty sporadically. I do not really have a set schedule or plan going in. I kind of run around doing whatever to make money on the net all day, haha. I wonder if I would make more if I had some kind of system. I'm not really sure whether or not I would. I feel like it would turn more into work and less into fun. Which is kind of what I have right now.

Reload | PID: #p2552
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 23 July 2012, 5:12 am | #13 of 20 |

I absolutely have a schedule and I am always tweaking it. The purpose is to get in as much high quality work, in the shortest amount of time. So, yes, I've been working on scheduling the perfect day and I think I have one part set up and now I'm working in the others.

Reload | PID: #p2553
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Mon, 23 July 2012, 7:33 am | #14 of 20 |

Slice the pie has worked extremely well for me since I signed up, I've already made a few bucks in no time at all! Thanks for starting this thread, I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise. And to sugarhill, thanks for the idea of creating a schedule, it seems a lot more efficient than my doing random jobs throughout the day.

Reload | PID: #p2554
mdguitarlord12

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 23 July 2012, 7:37 pm | #15 of 20 |

Haha, setting up a schedule definitely seems like a great idea. I'm just not sure how I would even begin to go about setting up a schedule. I am just so used to doing things sporadically.

Reload | PID: #p2561
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Unread postby » Laura » Mon, 23 July 2012, 8:15 pm | #16 of 20 |

Hello,

So I update you ;) . The earning went suddenly from 0,28$ to 0,06$. I wasn't really happy :/ . I will wait until I have 10 $ and leave as I don't really thinks it worth being paid 6 cents for about 2 minutes of music (So I can only hope to be paid maximum 1,8 $-2$/hour IF there are songs to listen). For the moment there were always songs to listen to but as you said it's getting really boring after 10 songs.

So I was ready to do it for 25 cents per song, not for 5 or 6 cents

Reload | PID: #p2562
Laura

#370 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 24 July 2012, 4:12 am | #17 of 20 |

streakanime wrote:Haha, setting up a schedule definitely seems like a great idea. I'm just not sure how I would even begin to go about setting up a schedule. I am just so used to doing things sporadically.

If what you have been doing works for you, as in you are happy with the money you make, then you should keep doing whatever you've been doing. Everyone works differently and you could actually be on a schedule with how you are going about things now.

Reload | PID: #p2570
Sugarhill
100 200 300

#73 Joined:

Unread postby » difrancprod » Tue, 24 July 2012, 8:50 am | #18 of 20 |

This is my first time learning about this site! I didn't know that I can earn simply by commenting to songs. And that's actually not a bad pay at all! Thanks for sharing this!

Reload | PID: #p2574
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Unread postby » Laura » Thu, 26 July 2012, 5:42 pm | #19 of 20 |

Well I would definitely advise you to stay away from that site. After reducing my earnings significantly (from 0,27$ to 0,05$ per song), they refuse to pay, saying that the date of birth I gave when requesting the payment is different from the one I gave when I subscribed so I have to send them a copy of my ID papers. Of course...

Scam or not, DON'T SUBSCRIBE to it, it doesn't worth it

Reload | PID: #p2638
Laura

#370 Joined:

Unread postby » Lena51 » Tue, 31 July 2012, 10:29 pm | #20 of 20  Reply

Well I am so glad that you guys have checked it out and know about this site. I had no idea they would flip you off like that. Why would you have to send in your ID when you signed up for it, they already should have it. It seems kind of flaky to me and can't be trusted so I will not sign up there. Thanks for letting all of us know.

Reload | PID: #p2788
Lena51

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    2,831 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online