TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
10 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,604 topic views 

Selling accounts

Unread postby » Laura » Sun, 22 July 2012, 9:22 am | #1 of 10 |

Hi,

I don't know if you know those website where you can play online, earn virtual money and then exchange it against money or gifts. I have seen some people creating 10/20 accounts, playing everyday to make money on it and when there is 100$/200$ (or more) on the account they sell it, 5 or 10 $. It must take time to do it, but I guess yo can create one or 2 accounts a day so after some times you can sell one or two a day . And if you play fast it takes 30 seconds/account/day

Do you think it is a good idea? Would you pay for that? Is it legal?

Thank you
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Share Permalink | PID: #p2515
Laura
AVZoom: Regular Author

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Selling accounts on login.

Re: Selling accounts

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:06 am | #2 of 10 |

I think it is a great idea, there are many sites people do this on. I would say it's legal, I think the question is weather it is against their TOS and conditions. Just check it out on the site you are wanting to do this on to find that information.

Reload | PID: #p2521
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » streakanime » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:37 am | #3 of 10 |

I've never heard of this before... I've played on a few websites where you earn virtual money. But, I would not even begin to know where to go to sell the accounts. I would be interested in jumping into this field. I get really into playing virtual games like that for a while. But... It does not take long for me to get bored with them.

I agree with the admin, it is a great idea, even seems like a fun source of income. If you manage to score any leads on this sort of business please feel free to share! I would love to learn more. :D
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2522
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » genieswish » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:40 am | #4 of 10 |

if you are buying, you need to be very careful that the person selling doesn't claim it back by saying their account was hacked, but i think it's a great idea for gaming fans - especially broke ones lol

I was reading up on this for a blog post recently, there's lots of money to be had, especially if you use bots to do your playing..
The world record for the most expensive virtual item bought in an online game was $330,000 for a space station in Planet Calypso.

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2523
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Unread postby » Fishermanz » Sun, 22 July 2012, 10:59 am | #5 of 10 |

genieswish wrote:if you are buying, you need to be very careful that the person selling doesn't claim it back by saying their account was hacked, but i think it's a great idea for gaming fans - especially broke ones lol

I thought alot of games did not want this to occur, or is against their policy to sell an account or even share an account with multiple people, as this is prone to scamming/hacking like genie said, and not only can they say their account was hacked, they can recover their accounts via recovery questions that can be answered to reclaim it back. But other than that, I think it is a good idea and people do buy/sell depending on how good the account is ect, I know mates of mine have bought/sold accounts on various different games as well.

Reload | PID: #p2529
Fishermanz

#68 Joined:
Sat, 19 May 2012, 6:41 am

Unread postby » MOC » Sun, 22 July 2012, 11:03 am | #6 of 10 |

Yes I remember you told me about this a while ago J, was that on world of warcraft? Do you remember how good the accounts were that were sold and how much they were sold for?

Reload | PID: #p2530
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Unread postby » Fishermanz » Sun, 22 July 2012, 3:30 pm | #7 of 10 |

Obviously the prices range depending on how good the character/s are themselves and what items/currency they have in game ect, but no unfortunately I can not recall the particulars of the accounts my mates have bought/sold but I do know they don't even necessarily have to have good "gear/items/gold" ect as long as they have made some decent progress through the game even, but having good items and the rest of it will certainly be sought after. Its mainly the MMO's that people seek to buy accounts for and I know the so called "chinese gold farmers" are really into this hugely and mainly use bots to do the work for them and go to such lengths to spam their advertisements of their services in game to get customers even though most games do not permit of this at all, and usually take action to stop it (depending on the game however). I think there it definitely a way to make money here whether various games allow you to do this or not. But there is more behind this topic that I don't know, just sharing some of what I knew ;)

Reload | PID: #p2533
Fishermanz

#68 Joined:
Sat, 19 May 2012, 6:41 am

Unread postby » gothtini » Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:34 pm | #8 of 10 |

This is definitely against most if not all ToS on sites, which can end up with people no longer making sales because people don't want to be banned. If you do decide to do something like this, I would advise though to avoid doing it on Gaia Online. I was accused of buying items with cash through a process like this, which I had never done and was banned from the site. The only thing I can figure is that the items carry a stigma of people doing the actions, and that the item I bought came from a user that did things the illegal way.

One place I think would be a good place to do this, is to just sell gold on Diablo 3, I believe it is, where it is legal and there won't be any banning. You can't sell accounts far as I know, but then you can keep the account and just keep making gold to sell.

Reload | PID: #p2539
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Unread postby » Laura » Mon, 23 July 2012, 8:21 pm | #9 of 10 |

Thanks for all you answers.

I didn't think about the fact that someone could sell an account and pretend that it was hacked. Although, I am only interested to sell, it might scare people. I am going to read the rules in one site I have found and see if you can sell or give your account.
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Reload | PID: #p2563
Laura

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Unread postby » difrancprod » Tue, 24 July 2012, 10:49 am | #10 of 10  Reply

Hmmm... this could be risky though and I wouldn't really advise it especially if the site is connected to Google. Although I know that if the account was doing well, then there is a possibility that people would be interested in buying it. But then again, it's a risk that the account might just end being shut down and affect your other account related to it.

Reload | PID: #p2577
difrancprod

#128 Joined:
Mon, 28 May 2012, 7:24 am

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,604 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com