TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
3 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    670 topic views 

Magenet.com say they can monetize your website

Unread postby » MOC » Tue, 24 July 2012, 5:55 pm | #1 of 3 |

I haven't tried this program out, thought it might be worth a look at though soon.

They say on their website, "The mission of MageNet - We Generate Additional Cash Flow For Website Owners."

We're working in the Search Engine Optimization industry since 2003. We have a huge client list who is willing to buy thousands of backlinks from your sites regularly.

MageNetTM is a unique project, that was created to make your link selling process easier.

We have everything set up & working really well here:

1.You don't need to look for clients - we'll find customers for you.
2.You don't need to negotiate with clients - we'll do that for you and select the most profitable deals for you.
3.Once you sign up, you will be able to either set your own link prices or agree for our recommended. If you agree for recommended prices, MageNet will try to sell links from your sites for as high price as possible.
4.You don't even need to spend time for link placement - links will be placed on your sites automatically (this will be implemented later; right now you'll need to place links manually).
5.You'll receive all payments automatically.
All this helps us to find many valuable customers for you in a quick & professional manner.

MageNetTM was incorporated in USA in 2008. 7723 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036

http://www.magenet.com/view/about

Might work well for a blog maybe?

Share Permalink | PID: #p2594
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Magenet.com say they can monetize your website on login.

Re: Magenet.com say they can monetize your website

Unread postby » genieswish » Tue, 24 July 2012, 8:33 pm | #2 of 3 |

worth a look, thanks MOC, i wonder if you could get away with putting the links in the comment box?

Remember ~ If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you

Reload | PID: #p2596
genieswish
AVZoom: Forum Pro
100 200 300 400 500

#107 Joined:
Fri, 25 May 2012, 1:46 pm
Name: Lisa

Re: Magenet.com say they can monetize your website

Unread postby » MOC » Wed, 25 July 2012, 2:22 am | #3 of 3  Reply

No worries genie, all I know at the moment is it sounds ok maybe, for a few dollars. If you have a few ranking websites from what I have read you could make money, but I wouldn't think you can make anything like 10,000 per month like they say.

No. of registered sites: 138,631
No. of sold backlinks: 23,528
No. of clients: 6,281
Amount of payments: $485,371

They show those figures above on their website and to average this out is $3.50 per site.
If someone has made $10,000 they must be running one hell of alot of those registered sites!

Reload | PID: #p2601
MOC
AVZoom: Admin
100 200 300 400 500 600

#2 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 4:54 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    670 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com