TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,252 topic views 

Online Auctions

Unread postby » snakemaster » Fri, 27 July 2012, 1:04 am | #1 of 5 |

I am a firm believer that online auctions are the best way of making money. There is an endless supply of drop-shippers
available, so you don't even have to touch the product. I use a new one that's out.. (signature). Only .50 to post any auction, No other fees.

Curious what everyone thinks of these reverse and penny auctions. I personally don't like them.

Mike
The new Ebay - www.bidpalace.com

Share Permalink | PID: #p2655
snakemaster
AVZoom: New Member

#369 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 9:48 pm

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Online Auctions on login.

Re: Online Auctions

Unread postby » baddogg » Fri, 27 July 2012, 9:21 pm | #2 of 5 |

I don't like or trust the reverse and penny auctions. I used to do eBay with items I found on Craigslist, at Goodwill or just plain was tired of but I didn't like the hassle; selling products just isn't my thing though (which is ironic considering I was a restaurant manager for 20 years).

I will check out that site you mentioned though to see what I think of it. Thanks for the heads up

Reload | PID: #p2685
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » Lena51 » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:09 am | #3 of 5 |

I've never tried them but would be interested to know how they work. I am not a sales person so maybe I should just stay away from such dealings. I would be interested in knowing how it goes though. Tell me how that penny auction works and then I will decide what to do from there. I would love to do some data-entry because that is in some sense writing and if you come across anything in that field please let me know.

Reload | PID: #p2815
Lena51
AVZoom: Regular Author

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » dziomek » Thu, 2 August 2012, 4:23 am | #4 of 5 |

TripleClicks has PriceBenders Auctions...the deals are incredible. I have bid on several, but have been outbid each time. Granted they do not have case lots of items, but the items that are up for auction are valuable. I do think it is more for personal use items as opposed to buying for re-sale, but a person could resell any of the items for a huge profit if desired. For more info (signature).
MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record: www.sfi4.com/11715324/FREE
http://www.dianeziomek.ca http://thehomemakerhelperseriesblog.blogspot.ca/

Reload | PID: #p2817
dziomek
AVZoom: Mega Author

#190 Joined:
Wed, 6 June 2012, 4:41 pm

Unread postby » trident252 » Thu, 2 August 2012, 8:16 pm | #5 of 5  Reply

if you really add up the costs of penny auctions, you will find that they aren't as cheap as they seem to be. It all sounds great when you hear the words penny auction but when you pull back the curtain you find out something completely different.

Reload | PID: #p2851
trident252
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,252 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com