Forum  HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
TOPIC  Job Crank
TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
8 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,673 topic views 

Job Crank

Unread postby » MoMoney » Sun, 29 July 2012, 12:02 am | #1 of 8 |

Has anyone tried this job site? I don't know how they got my email address but I get emails from them all the time.
They post a lot of work at home jobs that look pretty good. Just wondering if they are legit?
Thanks

Share Permalink | PID: #p2717
MoMoney
AVZoom: 3 Posts To Rank

#387 Joined:
Fri, 27 July 2012, 5:35 pm
Name: MoMoney

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Job Crank on login.

Re: Job Crank

Unread postby » streakanime » Sun, 29 July 2012, 2:10 am | #2 of 8 |

I've never heard of them before. It is kind of weird that they would start e-mailing you and you have not had contact with the site before. In my opinion, that makes the site a little fishy/hard to trust. Proceed with caution my friend.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2718
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » baddogg » Sun, 29 July 2012, 12:22 pm | #3 of 8 |

streakanime wrote:I've never heard of them before. It is kind of weird that they would start e-mailing you and you have not had contact with the site before. In my opinion, that makes the site a little fishy/hard to trust. Proceed with caution my friend.

Once again I agree with streak...any company that sends me unsolicited mail is suspect to me. I don't like unsolicited mail and it shows me that a) they bought my email or went phishing and b) they are a bit shady. If no money is involved (no fee to participate) then maybe take a look at it, but to me it sounds just like it's name...

Reload | PID: #p2729
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Unread postby » Viral_Mechanical » Sun, 29 July 2012, 2:48 pm | #4 of 8 |

I agree it is annoying to land on someone's list without subscribing for it, it may still be a good offer and yes it is a pay for site. The site looks legit if that's the type of premium service your looking for.

Reload | PID: #p2731
Viral_Mechanical
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#241 Joined:
Thu, 14 June 2012, 2:26 pm
Name: vmwarez

Unread postby » trident252 » Mon, 30 July 2012, 12:32 am | #5 of 8 |

If they send you spam, stay away. I have never gotten anything good from a site that sends me mail that I didn't ask for.

Reload | PID: #p2744
trident252
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Unread postby » Lena51 » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:00 am | #6 of 8 |

Your best bet would be to stay away from them. I hate it when I get mail that I don't sign up for and it can become annoying and they fill you up with all that spam mail. It's probably not worth a waste of your time. So keep trucking and find a legit place to get a job. We're here to help and to not hinder anyone.

Reload | PID: #p2814
Lena51
AVZoom: Regular Author

#379 Joined:
Sun, 22 July 2012, 5:50 am
Name: Lena51

Unread postby » Waynefire » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:16 pm | #7 of 8 |

I would stay away from them and evaluate them over time. Read some different reviews on the companies to see what kind of results you are finding. Then you can know if they are legit or a scam like so many people are talking about.

Reload | PID: #p2840
Waynefire
AVZoom: Century Club

#138 Joined:
Tue, 29 May 2012, 9:58 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Thu, 2 August 2012, 3:26 pm | #8 of 8  Reply

You don't have to go to a site through the email, you can go through Google, which I just did. It looks like a cleaner, more organized Craigslist for jobs. The OP probably works for them as they've never come back, but they just got someone to go to their site.

It's major business job site from what I could tell in three minutes. I saw job listings for Sears, The Gap and its subsidiaries and Citi. If it's a huge scam, you will be far down on the list of who they are trying to get as those three companies alone will be after them.

Reload | PID: #p2844
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,673 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com