TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
4 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    857 topic views 

Self help guides

Unread postby » baddogg » Sun, 29 July 2012, 2:45 pm | #1 of 4 |

I came across a site that really doesn't fit me but I thought I would share it with others who it may fit better. The site is http://www.selfhelpguides.com/authors_wanted.php3 and they are looking for authors in many different categories. Their website says that the benefits they offer their writers are:
1. Royalties
2. Monthly payments
3. A system that records your sales
4. Encouragement to do multiple books.
5 Ability to promote own work, this done largely on the web.
6. Ability to suggest new categories or topic
7. Strong editorial and creative support.

I'm not really a self-help kind of gal, but if you are good at how-to's this could be something for you

Share Permalink | PID: #p2730
baddogg
AVZoom: Regular Author

#350 Joined:
Wed, 11 July 2012, 12:05 am
Name: Baddogg

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Self help guides on login.

Re: Self help guides

Unread postby » freeautolinkbot » Mon, 30 July 2012, 4:42 pm | #2 of 4 |

It can be a challenge but depending on the pay and activity of the site it sounds like it's worth a look and it makes me think of the how to install windows pdf's, helpdesk management modules and graphs etc. I had to do when I was studying, writing someone else's self help guides can be a real pain!

Reload | PID: #p2755
freeautolinkbot
AVZoom: Mega Author

#54 Joined:
Tue, 1 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Mon, 30 July 2012, 4:52 pm | #3 of 4 |

It sounds like they are coming up with a rival site to eHow. It would be best to get in during the taking off of this site then trying to fill the gaps after they've received the bulk of the guides that they want.

Reload | PID: #p2756
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » Silverstar2154 » Mon, 30 July 2012, 6:48 pm | #4 of 4  Reply

I'm not sure something like that would be 100% for me but of course it also doesn't hurt to look into it either just to be sure so it's still a good share. I'll give it a look later on today.

Reload | PID: #p2757
Silverstar2154
AVZoom: Regular Author

#155 Joined:
Thu, 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    857 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com

Return to HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Back

WhoIs Online