TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
5 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,651 topic views 

Nature Bucks - (and other GPT sites)

Unread postby » streakanime » Mon, 30 July 2012, 7:58 pm | #1 of 5 |

Hello, hello! I started using NatureBucks a little while ago. I've already made about 10 bucks off the site. Which may or may not seem like much. But, considering the very VERY little amount of time I spend on the site or the actual thinking/work I have to do to get the money... Its totally worth it. One big suggestion for these GPT offer sites: Spend most of your time doing 20+ point/.20 cash+ offers. If you have extra time, go for the smaller offers too. But, your money is going to add up faster on the bigger points/cash offers. I like to go through and do the best offers/highest completed/recently completed first. They are more likely to cash out. It is also recommended that you clear your cache frequently to make offers clear faster.

So far, NatureBucks has been my favorite GPT offer site. But, I think that is just because it is the first one I signed up for. I have made a few bucks off of Big Beach Bucks as well.

I also came across the GPT Tracker website. It is a huge list of GPT websites just like Nature Bucks. It is a great place to go if you are looking for other sites to try. I prefer the ones that have instant payouts to paypal. But, there are some sites with daily, weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, etc. as well.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Share Permalink | PID: #p2761
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Nature Bucks - (and other GPT sites) on login.

Re: Nature Bucks - (and other GPT sites)

Unread postby » micromachne » Tue, 31 July 2012, 3:18 am | #2 of 5 |

These are good for a short time.

The problem with the GPT sites is that most of the times they have the same exact offers. And your IP tracks them so it's not like you can always do them again and be paid again for them.

Reload | PID: #p2768
micromachne
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#365 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 2:20 am
Name: micromachne

Unread postby » streakanime » Tue, 31 July 2012, 6:19 am | #3 of 5 |

Oh yeah, that is kind of why you have to pick one to be your favorite site. I dedicate myself JUST to NatureBucks for the most part. I do good to make 2-3 bucks a day off of that site. I've tried other GPT sites, but I completely understand/agree with the whole offers crossing over into other sites. Definitely makes it harder to do more than one.

Reload | PID: #p2774
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Unread postby » Sugarhill » Tue, 31 July 2012, 6:25 am | #4 of 5 |

I think he meant that the GPT site doesn't get a lot of new offers, so eventually the well will run dry on it.

Reload | PID: #p2776
Sugarhill
AVZoom: Extreme 300+
100 200 300

#73 Joined:
Mon, 21 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Unread postby » streakanime » Tue, 31 July 2012, 6:47 am | #5 of 5  Reply

Ah, well... I've not been on the site for very long. But, might as well milk what money is there. I'm not complaining about easy money you can earn. No matter how small the actual amount is. Haha. NatureBucks seems to get a fairly decent amount of new offers every couple days though. I'm not really complaining.

Reload | PID: #p2777
streakanime

#335 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,651 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com