TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
6 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,429 topic views 

Any tips for Triond?

Unread postby » gothtini » Fri, 3 August 2012, 9:09 am | #1 of 6 |

A while back a thread was posted with a black-hat kind of way to get views on it, and really that's not something I ever do. I don't like bots or anything, I just earn my money normally even if it is a lot slower then some people. That being said though, I want to know if you guys have any tips for getting views on Triond.

I've had an account for a long time and did an article my first day, however it didn't get many views and I didn't care bout it too much. I've started trying it again though, I want to be able to make some money on it so I can tell others about my experiences. However I'm not sure what to do really to make said money lol, I've written a couple of articles and shared them to twitter,tumblr and stumbleupon which amazingly has gotten me some views. I doubt this will be enough though, under the share button there are so many options I'm not exactly sure what would be best to chose really.

So what kinds of luck have you guys had using the share option on triond itself? Is there a pinging service you use when you upload an article like you can when you do stuff on squidoo?

Share Permalink | PID: #p2882
gothtini
AVZoom: Century Club

#332 Joined:
Mon, 2 July 2012, 6:33 pm
Name: gothtini

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Any tips for Triond? on login.

Re: Any tips for Triond?

Unread postby » trident252 » Fri, 3 August 2012, 12:14 pm | #2 of 6 |

I would be interested in learning if anyone has any new techniques too. An extra 2 or 3 articles wouldn't make a difference on my workload, so I could start using Triond again.

Reload | PID: #p2884
trident252
AVZoom: Poster Lite

#123 Joined:
Sun, 27 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Unread postby » MakingCents » Sat, 4 August 2012, 1:23 am | #3 of 6 |

I usually look up what the most searched articles are on Triond and then I try to write an article that addresses the same search result. I don't plagarize or copywrite or anything I just put my own spin on some of the other popular subjects. That being said I haven't put a lot of time into Triond or even been to the site in several months so I'm no expert.
Highest paying PTC: http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=17566
Paidviewpoints, a trusted survey site: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=ack

Reload | PID: #p2898
MakingCents

#83 Joined:
Tue, 22 May 2012, 3:40 am

Unread postby » gothtini » Sat, 4 August 2012, 2:04 am | #4 of 6 |

Ah that makes sense, though its something I could never do really. I write about what I write about, whether its popular or not lol.

Reload | PID: #p2899
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Unread postby » streakanime » Wed, 8 August 2012, 3:32 am | #5 of 6 |

Interestingly enough, I wrote two articles for Triond. I let them sit there for about a month. They acquired 40 page views and earned .04. So... I am estimated .01 per 10 page views? I am sure that is not a completely accurate estimation, but it works for me.

The way I see it 100 articles in a months time should earn approximately $1-$2. And that is without any advertising at all. Is that a lot of money? No, its not. Will it work? I have no idea, I haven't tried yet. However, any amount of money for extra writing for fun or to pass the time seems like a good idea.

I intend to work towards getting 50 and then 100 articles into my account and see what happens with the page views and earnings. I will be sure and let you know how it goes.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2956
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Unread postby » gothtini » Wed, 8 August 2012, 6:26 am | #6 of 6  Reply

Have you tried using stumbleupon for your articles streak? I've found that some of the domains are blacklisted on stumbleupon which is extremely annoying for me at least since most of my views were coming through that.

Reload | PID: #p2957
gothtini

#332 Joined:

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,429 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com