TAGS: 'Money' - 'Computer' - 'Make Money Fast' - 'Make Money Online' - 'Make Money From Home' - 'Work From Home' - 'Make Money Quick' - 'Make Money On The Internet' - 'Real Ways To Make Money Online' - 'Money On Computer' - 'How To Make Money On The Internet' - 'How To Make Money Online' - 'Increase Organic Traffic' - 'Advertise Links' - 'Money On' - 'Facebook' - 'Youtube' - 'Twitter' - 'Google' - 'Bing'.
3 posts in topic - Login  ssl lock  Register
    1,003 topic views 

Will people click on the ads?

Unread postby » Laura » Tue, 7 August 2012, 8:23 pm | #1 of 3 |

I can't stop wondering if people will click on the ads. I highly doubt it, I mean, I rarely click on an ad.

I am worried that I will spend hours trying to get (real) traffic on my website and nobody will click on the ads.

In average, how many people click on your ads? I mean 1 on 1000, 1 on 10 000? I know each blog is different but I would like to know.
MY BLOG (Feel free to tell me what you think about it)

Share Permalink | PID: #p2949
Laura
AVZoom: Regular Author

#370 Joined:
Tue, 17 July 2012, 10:20 pm
Name: Laura

Login to clear banner

SSL Secure Login - You will return to topic Will people click on the ads? on login.

Re: Will people click on the ads?

Unread postby » mdguitarlord12 » Wed, 8 August 2012, 1:31 am | #2 of 3 |

There is no set statistic, my youtube videos have about a 4.20% CTR (click through rate), so I guess people do click on ads. But even if they don't click on them and you have a lot of followers and viewers, than you will be fine. You'll be fine because adsense, or whatever ad serving company that you are using, will most likely pay per impression along with pay per click. You will make around $1 per thousand views on average, but you will most likely make more than that, I know that I do. I am happy with what I make for the amount of views that I get. The point is, if you have a lot of people reading your blog, you should do quite well!

Reload | PID: #p2953
mdguitarlord12
AVZoom: Regular Author

#362 Joined:
Mon, 16 July 2012, 9:25 am
Name: Mitch

Re: Will people click on the ads?

Unread postby » streakanime » Wed, 8 August 2012, 3:29 am | #3 of 3  Reply

I accidentally click on ads a lot. The slip of the mouse and accidental click. Every once in a great while I actually see an advertisement worth clicking. However, it is usually an accidental click. I would like to think that that happens pretty often to some people.
http://webupon.com/money-making/easy-method-for-earning-50-70-weekly/
Please read my article/guide on how to make 50-70 bucks a week easy!

Reload | PID: #p2955
streakanime
AVZoom: Mega Author

#335 Joined:
Thu, 5 July 2012, 12:31 am
Name: Streak

Discuss websites and services that make money online. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE/REFERRAL LINKS IN THIS FORUM.
    1,003 topic views 

LOGIN or REGISTER @ MoneyOnComputer.com